View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    04-03-13 08:53 PM
    If security means that everything is held in its own sandbox then you are doing it wrong...

Posted via CB10
    Whatever...I'm drinking!~
    lcjr, cjcampbell and Markymark 23 like this.
    04-03-13 08:53 PM
    Hey, we're up to $15.10 after market on NASDAQ.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-03-13 08:55 PM
    If security means that everything is held in its own sandbox
    Umm, actually that's one of the upgrades inj Windows about 10 years ago. An easy hack in Windows used to be to overflow memory buffers to gain access to other apps. Sandboxing is very important to security.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-03-13 08:56 PM
    If security means that everything is held in its own sandbox then you are doing it wrong...

Posted via CB10
    We lock our phones down pretty tight too though at the DoD.
    04-03-13 08:57 PM
    K...musical interlude:

04-03-13 08:58 PM
    On the fb phone, I was really into fb on my android. Constantly using it, then the ads quadrupled... It was so much that I started using it less and less, now that I'm on the Z10, I don't even open it anymore.

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-03-13 08:59 PM
    On the fb phone, I was really into fb on my android. Constantly using it, then the ads quadrupled... It was so much that I started using it less and less, now that I'm on the Z10, I don't even open it anymore.

Posted via CB10
    Yes...I used it to reconnect with old school friends and such but now we talk on the phone, use "other" picture sharing sites etc. I think it's going to be allot less relevant in the future.
    04-03-13 09:02 PM
    04-03-13 09:09 PM
    Whatever...I'm drinking!~
    Me too!
    04-03-13 09:12 PM
    Remember last month? Lenovo rumor drove shares up $2. Then, because it had no merit, the price dropped back down $1 before the AT&T release date came and drove the shares up an additional $2.50.

Lenovo rumors could drive this up again, before the Q10 release date pushes it even higher. Then they short and drive the price back down on BS.
    Just to confirm my last post.....the London Telegraph published this latest Lenovo article in their Sunday March 31st edition. Media and Wall Street would have to be on crack if they didn't have this info any later than Monday evening, let alone today. This is fishy.
    04-03-13 09:12 PM
    A big article about nothing. And you can also share adult themed videos through YouTube on your Facebook page. You have to turn on the feature in the Z10. It is off by default.
    Shanerredflag, fedakd and bungaboy like this.
    04-03-13 09:13 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-imagescalqlh53.jpg

Cheers
    lcjr likes this.
    04-03-13 09:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    Facebook has gotten so bad I'm tempted to delete my account. This would sucker because I have friends all over the globe I like to keep up with.
    04-03-13 09:14 PM
    Delete.... (drinking) lol
    Markymark 23 likes this.
    04-03-13 09:16 PM
    Facebook has gotten so bad I'm tempted to delete my account. This would sucker because I have friends all over the globe I like to keep up with.
    That's how they sucker you in. Remember the days of youtube when it was fairly ad-free? Now that they get more and more people signing on to facebook the ads begin the pile on in, it's ridiculous how ads take over half the screen on facebook now.
    04-03-13 09:17 PM
    Isn't that why the Z10 was made to use with one hand? :-)
    04-03-13 09:20 PM
    Isn't that why the Z10 was made to use with one hand? :-)
    Baaaahahahaha. Well done!

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-03-13 09:22 PM
    That's how they sucker you in. Remember the days of youtube when it was fairly ad-free? Now that they get more and more people signing on to facebook the ads begin the pile on in, it's ridiculous how ads take over half the screen on facebook now.
    On my desktop, I never see ads. Anywhere (thank you, AdBlock Plus). And I never actually use the FB app on my Z10--everything I want to see comes into the Hub.
    04-03-13 09:22 PM
    K...so I thought I'd share a picture:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-down-spout.jpg
    (Face Book/IOS investor)
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    04-03-13 09:27 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagesCALQLH53.jpg 
Views:	401 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	147151

Cheers
    Cheers my friend. Playbook won't let me post a pic or you'd see a hottie with a Buddy Light down her throat. Lol

Edit.. Guess they did post. Lol
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bud.jpg   The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-mouth.jpg  
    I remember when the only stuff on YouTube was pirated movies and shows. That was why I thought it was just a fad that would die out.
    I was wrong and people do crazy **** for attention.

Posted via CB10
    Lcjr, just one more question about the DoD thing. Are the big guns who'll be making final decisions not patriotic or nationalist when it comes down to materials sourcing....if they can source from the US or North America? I mean the BBRY is N/A through and through with the inherent security that comes with that. Apple is a US company of course but their products are manufactured in China - to exacting standards I acknowledge but in China nonetheless. Samsung - from S Korea and manufactured there and China.

Can you not give those guys in Washington a call and remind them of this lol ?
    bungaboy and Acumenight like this.
    04-03-13 09:31 PM
    Cheers my friend. Playbook won't let me post a pic or you'd see a hottie with a Buddy Light down her throat. Lol

Edit.. Guess they did post. Lol
    Great. Now I gotta go change my "depends" lol.
    04-03-13 09:32 PM
    Here is a GREAT song:
    04-03-13 09:34 PM
113,250 ... 588589590591592 ...