View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I wish that was so, but I have been pretty "lucky"
    Luck is a residual of design. You have been netting $6-7K each time, which is amazing!
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    04-03-13 10:44 AM
    The media is still so blatantly bias it's ridiculous. Apparently the share on bbm setting is now considered a dirty little glitch. Lol.

Research in Motion Ltd (BBRY) Has a XXX-Rated Sharing Secret

Research in Motion Ltd. (NASDAQ:BBRY) has been getting some positive reviews for its safety and security features in its BlackBerry 10 operating system and its flagship Z10 handset. But there seems to be a little issue with some privacy settings. After all, many things on your own smartphone are things you wouldn't like others to see - key business files, your personal contacts, your e-mail ... or even the latet YouTube video that is sweeping the nation. At least, you don't want to share it without you consciously deciding to do so.
    Read more at Research in Motion Ltd (BBRY) Has a XXX-Rated Sharing Secret - Insider Monkey

Read more at Research in Motion Ltd (BBRY) Has a XXX-Rated Sharing Secret - Insider Monkey

Research in Motion Ltd (BBRY) Has a XXX-Rated Sharing Secret - Insider Monkey
    I went to attack this lame article and I've been thoroughly beaten to it lol

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and Markymark 23 like this.
    04-03-13 10:45 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha ya ppl are ripping it apart. You know BlackBerry is doing something right if this is the best the media can come up with nowadays.
    Markymark 23 and bungaboy like this.
    04-03-13 10:47 AM
    Luck is a residual of design. You have been netting $6-7K each time, which is amazing!
    Maybe so but when you invest in that many shares, everything amplifies.
    04-03-13 10:49 AM
    Morgan, I know news trumps all, but if the chart stays in tact where do you see us in Jan 2014?
    That's an excellent question and one we haven't visited for awhile. The uptrend line that is close to being 7-months old now projects us to a minimum of $ 24.00/shr for Jan/2014. Our rate of climb or "slope" is $ 1.10/shr per month on average (oops!, ... I was off on my past post) and we are maintaining that climb without issue. Now, if the absolute minimum is $ 24.00/shr and assuming the uptrend line never breaks due to a massive market correction or super bad news, we are likely to hit un-sustainable highs in the order of $ 30.00/shr or so. And so the lower range climbs at $ 1.10/shr per month, the upper line is much higher and allows us to have times when the stock gets over-bought along the way. This is what we hope for today, we want the stock to go to $ 18.00/shr, become over-bought, we sell out and watch it head back down to support to buy it again.

This has happened so many times so far since September. I see us breaking above $ 18.32/shr and making new highs and correcting here. My job isn't to tell you when it will happen but to tell you to buy the stock when it is on major support or when it is bouncing off the 5-dma and rallying. Today we are above the 5-dma and 50-dma again and well above major support.

There is no reason why we can't close positive today as we have met our downside objective this morning. The rest of the day is positioning for tomorrow. Note we are running out of time to conclude the pennant formation here. I expect a bigger move very soon.

Thanks!
    04-03-13 10:53 AM
    That's an excellent question and one we haven't visited for awhile. The uptrend line that is close to being 7-months old now projects us to a minimum of $ 24.00/shr for Jan/2014. Our rate of climb or "slope" is $ 1.10/shr per month on average (oops!, ... I was off on my past post) and we are maintaining that climb without issue. Now, if the absolute minimum is $ 24.00/shr and assuming the uptrend line never breaks due to a massive market correction or super bad news, we are likely to hit un-sustainable highs in the order of $ 30.00/shr or so. And so the lower range climbs at $ 1.10/shr per month, the upper line is much higher and allows us to have times when the stock gets over-bought along the way. This is what we hope for today, we want the stock to go to $ 18.00/shr, become over-bought, we sell out and watch it head back down to support to buy it again.

This has happened so many times so far since September. I see us breaking above $ 18.32/shr and making new highs and correcting here. My job isn't to tell you when it will happen but to tell you to buy the stock when it is on major support or when it is bouncing off the 5-dma and rallying. Today we are above the 5-dma and 50-dma again and well above major support.

There is no reason why we can't close positive today as we have met our downside objective this morning. The rest of the day is positioning for tomorrow. Note we are running out of time to conclude the pennant formation here. I expect a bigger move very soon.

Thanks!
    So basically what you're trying to say is I should visit a loan shark and borrow as much money as possible and buy a ton of cheap $25 Jan 2014 calls?

Lol jk. Thanks Morgan.
    MoolahMitch and morganplus8 like this.
    04-03-13 10:59 AM
    stock trending upwards, yay *popcorn*

*edit* i really need sleep...
    04-03-13 11:00 AM
    I am back in 6000 shares at $14.76.

I missed the deepest dip as I had a meeting.
    Nice move. Congratulation!
    04-03-13 11:01 AM
    What's this I'm hearing about the last 3 months forming an inverted head and shoulders pattern?
    morganplus8 likes this.
    04-03-13 11:08 AM
    I hope we have an early Q10 announcement and keep the momentum going.
    04-03-13 11:14 AM
    What's this I'm hearing about the last 3 months forming an inverted head and shoulders pattern?
    i see what you are referring to, but I think the head and shoulders analysis is meant for shorter-term application (such as a day or a week, but probably not 3 mos)
    04-03-13 11:14 AM
    wow did greg buy some more shares lol
    04-03-13 11:16 AM
    Market is shat todayyyy (generall speaking)
    04-03-13 11:16 AM
    I see green on NASDAQ :-D, TSX is delayed so I'm guessing (and hoping) it's turned green too.

morganplus8, I will pay you to give me school lessons on Stocks!
    04-03-13 11:17 AM
    Ugh so close to being green again. See yall when im watching it goes up lol.. the big dip today was before i logged in haha
    04-03-13 11:21 AM
    I hope we have an early Q10 announcement and keep the momentum going.
    Exactly, any updated information regarding the release will generate new interest. This would be an awesome year with all the releases coming if it wasn't for the media out to bash.
    04-03-13 11:24 AM
    The price movement today so far is very positive. While the market was tanking, BBRY was climbing back to green. Such event tells us that the buyers have the absolute urgency and reasons to buy this stock. In most of time, such opposite movement against the market indicates that there are people (the buyers) who knew some good things which the general public still unaware.
    04-03-13 11:25 AM
    I see green on NASDAQ :-D, TSX is delayed so I'm guessing (and hoping) it's turned green too.
    The two exchanges have been tracking each other basically penny for penny since the Monday open which corrected that weird 2% jump the TSX did in the last minute of trading at close before that. So, yeah, if you see green on NASDAQ right now you can pretty much assume your delayed TSX graph is headed the same place.

(Anyone actually trading online on TSX should have non-delayed feeds available through your broker. At least, I assume that... I can certainly see realtime TSX on TD Waterhouse, and I'd move to another broker if I didn't.)
    04-03-13 11:28 AM

Posted via CB10
    Dang, my computer at work won't allow me to see the comments. I hope they ripped him a new one.
    04-03-13 11:30 AM
    Maybe so but when you invest in that many shares, everything amplifies.
    Greg, you stand to make a lot of money this year with all the devices due out still. I'm still waiting for the $18 mark so I can sell and buy back more shares for the long run.
    04-03-13 11:33 AM
    The price movement today so far is very positive. While the market was tanking, BBRY was climbing back to green. Such event tells us that the buyers have the absolute urgency and reasons to buy this stock. In most of time, such opposite movement against the market indicates that there are people (the buyers) who knew some good things which the general public still unaware.
    In the past, MOST of the time, BBRY had ignored what the market is doing.
    04-03-13 11:35 AM
    Exactly, any updated information regarding the release will generate new interest. This would be an awesome year with all the releases coming if it wasn't for the media out to bash.
    I agree that the news has been mostly negative. Some of this is just part of the territory as BB made a pretty messy "bed" to lay in. In the end if BB follows through, I think they will fight through this bad news. There will be a point at which the news turns mostly positive, it is just not here yet. I think the Q10, good sales and the next ER will blow it out of the water for BB!
    cjcampbell likes this.
    04-03-13 11:42 AM
    Bought some more at the dip, upped my shares to 2800. I have a small amount of cash left, but that's it. I only trade 10% of my chunk. That's my strategy for now... Sell is in place for 18.80 though for my entire portion.

I try not to watch this stock like a hawk, there is really no point, however because its so volatile and there are hoards of news coming out, its hard not to...
    lcjr, bigbbrybeliever and bungaboy like this.
    04-03-13 11:53 AM
    Like I said, I'm in no hurry to sell besides the fact I have to in order to acquire more shares. End of June will be here before we know it.
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    04-03-13 11:54 AM

morganplus8, I will pay you to give me school lessons on Stocks!
    LOL You are not going to get enough out of me to beat the market man!!

Here's what you need, BThunderW and myself will come to your house and teach you everything you need to know for 10% of your gains. You need BThunderW because he is so cynical when it comes to trading and if you don't have that component, you can't win at this game. You could follow greggebhardt for his pure luck too. I have been following this thread for several months now and I can tell you that there is some great views here. The latest comment is that of an inverse Head and Shoulders forming .............. this is so true but we aren't there yet as the stock needs to clear the recent $ 17.30 high for it to form completely. I'll post about it if we look to be completing that formation. If it does, we will be going much higher here.

So do as I say, contact BThunderW and get him onside, he provides that hard to believe range for the stock while I confirm the range we need and where we can go and when. The two are killer indicators of the stock's movement.Good luck!

PS. We look to be making a nominal high today, probably can't break out of the $ 15.20/sjhr we need to start a major move but we are setting up to do it tomorrow. The market is falling and we are looking very good in here. Please close above $ 15.00/shr today BBRY!
    04-03-13 11:55 AM
113,256 ... 581582583584585 ...