View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    It goes against their whole "Keep it simple stupid" corporate ideology. Apple probably isn't going to come out with any complicated sort of multitasking OS. It's going to be the familiar "in and out" that most iOS users are used to.
    And, a new OS would require a certain amount vision or big ideas from the dude in charge. Hopefully the eye of sauron is focused elsewhere and ios is not of any concern for a while. With any luck, they are working on an iCar or iShuttle or some such thing.

Posted via CB10 on a BLACK Z10!
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-03-13 03:07 AM
    Hi Morgan; it seems that this may try to attempt $15.55 and $16 in the next 10 days, and the next buying opportunity is, when it is in $14.50 range. What do you think?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2013-04-03-4.09.18-am.jpg
    morganplus8 likes this.
    04-03-13 03:13 AM
    I jsut want BBRY to run to $40+. I'm sick of waiting.
    Lol! Why not wish to win the lottery. $40 BBRY shares are away off. Today's pre market is going in the other direction.
    04-03-13 03:43 AM
    First premarket trade is negative...$ 14s today I wonder...
    04-03-13 03:47 AM
    Thanks my friend. The girls are doing fine and it was great seeing them again. Funny story, they tried to treat us to a dinner for a change and took us to a real nice place. When the check came their faces turned white as a ghost. It was over $300 all together so I reached over and took care of it. It was a nice thought though. LoL. Found a real nice house but in a new neighborhood with very small yards. Have to keep looking. Good to be back here on CB though with all you guys!

Welcome back.
    lcjr likes this.
    04-03-13 03:52 AM
    Lol! Why not wish to win the lottery. $40 BBRY shares are away off. Today's pre market is going in the other direction.
    Have you bought in again yet or still waiting for a dip?
    04-03-13 04:45 AM
    Have you bought in again yet or still waiting for a dip?
    Looking to buy today and yes I am waiting for the dip. The question is will the "dip" come early or later.

What do you think?
    04-03-13 05:08 AM
    Looking to buy today and yes I am waiting for the dip. The question is will the "dip" come early or later.

What do you think?
    Seems to be a bunch more negative material out there in the news...could be before noon. There's certainly not been much volume lately, which is rarely good for this stock.
    04-03-13 05:13 AM
    BlackBerry: More Hard Work Ahead - Seeking Alpha

"Last week BlackBerry (BBRY) released its long awaited fourth quarter earnings. Prior to the earnings call I made some bold predictions in a previous article and I am now ready to eat some humble pie."

"The release of the Q10 and the US Z10 results in approximately 80 days will play a large part in the share price. It appears the share price will gradually climb over the next 6 months due to the phased rollout, excluding any surprises."
    StormieTwo and bungaboy like this.
    04-03-13 05:48 AM
    Seems to be a bunch more negative material out there in the news...could be before noon. There's certainly not been much volume lately, which is rarely good for this stock.
    The problem is that all the news is "minor", good and bad. Sales figures in the week ahead could drive the stock in one direction or another. Introducing the Q will be positive for sure but that is a way down the road. BB has so few users that the path back will be grueling but very possible over time. The largest hurtle BB passed is that their Z10 hardware seems to be pretty well defect free. With some tweeks to the OS it will only get better and better. All looks good for the future but it will be a long haul.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    04-03-13 05:48 AM
    Could be some poor ADP payroll numbers today out of the US, which may also put some downward pressure on equities but then again, BBRY doesn't always seem to track market trend.
    Last edited by Charles Martin1; 04-03-13 at 06:21 AM.
    04-03-13 06:11 AM
    Could be some poor ADP numbers today out of the US, which may also put some downward pressure on equities but then again, BBRY doesn't always seem to track market trend.
    You got that right! BBRY seems to ignore the market. We have both seen it go way up when the market is crashing and drop when the market was going up! Crazy and make this stock interesting to invest in.
    04-03-13 06:23 AM
    you don't think that apple could easily have an all new iOS already being worked on that can provide multi-tasking? It could still be a ways out from now, but don't expect blackberry to be the only OS of it style for more than a few months before a chinese knockoff, and a few more months for other platforms to bring thier A-game

blackberry got stagnant, but that doesn't mean apple doesn't see a similar fate ahead of itself and is already in the works towards a new OS
    Maybe you don't understand how involved building a new OS can be.

Apple probably would have only gotten started in October of 2012 when Forstall left Apple. They'd need years to get a complete overhaul working. Longer if they wanted it to work on legacy devices rather than telling all their existing customers to go to heII.
    04-03-13 06:33 AM
    Maybe you don't understand how involved building a new OS can be.

Apple probably would have only gotten started in October of 2012 when Forstall left Apple. They'd need years to get a complete overhaul working. Longer if they wanted it to work on legacy devices rather than telling all their existing customers to go to heII.

I'd say, at best, Apple will simply build some features into their existing OS
    04-03-13 06:41 AM
    I'd say, at best, Apple will simply build some features into their existing OS
    That's all they did with the last iteration. But some of BBRY's QNX mojo simply won't work implemented in Apple's archaic version of Mach as an add on feature.

They don't really understand their own OS because they never really built the underlying code, just borrowed it. At least BBRY has Dan Dodge and QNX, so they really understand their codebase and the architectural capabilities of the platform.
    04-03-13 06:49 AM
    So what you are saying is that Apple ios 12.0 would be chalk and cheese vs BlackBerry 16?

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 06:59 AM
    So what you are saying is that Apple ios 12.0 would be chalk and cheese vs BlackBerry 16?

Posted via CB10
    They're behind the game right now and BBRY tends to spend more of their cash on R&D than Apple does so far. Looking at the underlying tech, Apple has been rocking the same kernel since the original Diablo came out.
    04-03-13 07:03 AM
    I have trouble thinking they are going to do too much with OS7. Maiking it "look" different is realtivly easy compared to adding "real" features. They will do enough to try to attract some iPhone 5 users to the 5S. I will likely pass.

The real change will come with OS8 and the new iPhone 6. Here we could see NFC, finger print reader, camera improvement and faster and less power hungry processor. I also wish for larger/wider screen!

Sorry, forget where I am!
    04-03-13 07:23 AM
    Darn...fell into $14s...ADP numbers were underwhelming, perhaps BBRY will track market trends today.

Yip...down almost 2% already...
    Last edited by Charles Martin1; 04-03-13 at 07:39 AM.
    04-03-13 07:28 AM
    I hope it's one of those days where PM is red and it bounces to green after. May be wishful thinking.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-03-13 07:37 AM
    14.90 range! Who knows
    04-03-13 07:38 AM
    The question is do I get in or not?
    04-03-13 07:39 AM
    I'd place an order bellow $14.5, may worth the buy, if I had the funds ...
    04-03-13 07:41 AM
    Lol...that's up to you. My last dip purchase was in the $14.30s
    04-03-13 07:43 AM
    Headfake for sure
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-03-13 07:51 AM
113,256 ... 578579580581582 ...