View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Can't wait until next ER lol.
    I can't wait to see the Q10 released...I'm thinking sellouts will be rampant.
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    04-02-13 02:52 PM
    I personally don't think BBRY is being illegally manipulated,its just the market action. The bigger issue now is the day traders. They are the real ones screwing the long term holders and churning and moving the shares and shorting it day by day. They are looking for small swings to trade and BBRY is a dream for them. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy and cycle, UNTIL IT ISN'T and then (hopefullly) they get creamed.
    Exactly. Which is why I'd be more than happy with an approximate 1% gain per day....every day. It'll make the average day trader look elsewhere and encourage the shorts to do the same. One can only hope. And on that note, WTF is with today??? For most of it we were hovering around that 1% that I talked about. And now????? As of this writing we're red, green, no red....green.....hang on.....red, red....green. I'd give up if I wasn't so f'n positive!!
    04-02-13 02:52 PM
    Wakey, wakey? I was getting at where is the Securities and Exchange Commission, responsible for such oversight. They bust manipulative activity but have been vacant on BBRY. Here's what they uncovered recently: David Levy And Donna Levy Found Guilty In Manhattan Federal Court Of Orchestrating ?Pump And Dump? Stock Fraud Schemes
    Those guys were manipulating penny stocks. You can't manipulate one of the most traded stocks in the market, for months.
    04-02-13 02:53 PM
    Exactly...get the odd moron that is so blatantly in the wrong that Helen Keller would've found them out. Keeps the masses convinced anyway...lol
    Yesterday a US government agency CMS announced that the rates the government pays health insurers may go up 3.3% (nutshell summary) Funny thing is the stocks of the major health care companies jumped BEFORE that info was made public. Now that is something the SEC should investigate and prosecute and should be able to prove....

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100538665
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-02-13 02:54 PM
    we maybe green yet to close

bb would have done the same but the last minute ventured
    into slightly red.
    04-02-13 02:56 PM
    Honestly, then they get what they deserve. That may sound harsh, but I don't think we can protect people from themselves. If you look at Cramer yelling and screaming and hitting buttons for sound effects and then still follow what he tells you with your hard earned money then Darwin says you should be done.... Just kidding, sort of....
    Lol...agree wholeheartedly. Reap what you sow...lol
    Last edited by Charles Martin1; 04-02-13 at 03:21 PM.
    OMGitworks likes this.
    04-02-13 02:56 PM
    Yesterday a US government agency CMS announced that the rates the government pays health insurers may go up 3.3% (nutshell summary) Funny thing is the stocks of the major health care companies jumped BEFORE that info was made public. Now that is something the SEC should investigate and prosecute and should be able to prove....

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100538665

Wink, wink, nod, nod...we've seen similar things in Canada but the slimy fackers get away with it regardless of even email tips that are found, etc.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-02-13 02:59 PM
    Well... slightly green on a half volume day... I guess that's better than slightly red.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-02-13 02:59 PM
    This just in.
    Some investors are using a new breed of analysts to pick their stocks.
    It's called "Monkey Stock Pickers"

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-monkey-stock.jpg

If the monkey picks its nose, it's a buy.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-monkey_picking_nose.jpg

If the monkey picks something else, it's a sell.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-monkey-picking-but-.jpg

Warning : This should only be attempted by professional monkey pickers.
    04-02-13 03:01 PM
    Closing just barely in the red today...
    Nope. Some knight in shining armour showed up. LoL
    04-02-13 03:02 PM
    Those guys were manipulating penny stocks. You can't manipulate one of the most traded stocks in the market, for months.
    Yesss...look at gold. Perhaps the most incredible manipulation to date on an enormous scale with these ETFs and crap. These institutions hold billions and billions and when they want things to swing their way they make it happen.

Stocks like this are nothing for the big boys to twist whichever way makes sense.
    04-02-13 03:05 PM
    Nice $0.002 gain...I'll take it green regardless of its size...lol
    BlackistheBerry and bungaboy like this.
    04-02-13 03:07 PM
    Yeah, and brought it up to a .01% gain over this morning. Let me make it clear to the stock gods.....I said ONE PERCENT lol!!!
    lcjr, BlackistheBerry and bungaboy like this.
    04-02-13 03:07 PM
    On a more positive note, the immediate future of BB and the next devices are quite the topic on other threads. This has everything to do with this thread by the way... The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bb10-roadmap.jpg
    04-02-13 03:10 PM
    On a more positive note, the immediate future of BB and the next devices are quite the topic on other threads. This has everything to do with this thread by the way..
    I really hope that they release a larger tablet.
    04-02-13 03:13 PM
    As do I. 10 inch would be too big but an 8 inch would work perfectly for both work and play. I want to be able to use email and apps to conduct all my business without needing binos or reading glasses that can see through buildings, so the 7 inch is too small really for me.
    04-02-13 03:15 PM
    On a more positive note, the immediate future of BB and the next devices are quite the topic on other threads. This has everything to do with this thread by the way... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bb10-roadmap.jpg 
Views:	417 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	146680
    Read somewhere that this leak was an early April fools joke?
    04-02-13 03:21 PM
    I can't wait to see the Q10 released...I'm thinking sellouts will be rampant.
    TH has said they expect to sell 1 Q for every 3 Z's, so I don't think the initial production run will be that high, which could cause sellouts but if it's only limited numbers then it won't do much for the stock. Maybe their projections have changed since he made that comment.
    04-02-13 03:23 PM
    TH has said they expect to sell 1 Q for every 3 Z's, so I don't think the initial production run will be that high, which could cause sellouts but if it's only limited numbers then it won't do much for the stock. Maybe their projections have changed since he made that comment.

Really? Wow, I expected it to be much greater, certainly not 1/3 of Z10s...I hope that he's wrong.
    04-02-13 03:26 PM
    Yeah, I think TH is going to be surprised. I expect 2 Q10s for every 1 Z10 sold!
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    04-02-13 03:26 PM
    Yeah, and brought it up to a .01% gain over this morning. Let me make it clear to the stock gods.....I said ONE PERCENT lol!!!
    I stand corrected. Adjusted final close was $15.135 which is a gain of $.027 or .18%. We're in the money now!!!
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-02-13 03:27 PM
    Well SF used up all of our luck today letting PSG score the most offside goal I have seen in ages against Barca no less. A small gain for bbry and a stolen goal for PSG is a good day for SF

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 03:29 PM
    And on that note, WTF is with today??? For most of it we were hovering around that 1% that I talked about. And now????? As of this writing we're red, green, no red....green.....hang on.....red, red....green. I'd give up if I wasn't so f'n positive!!
    Heh, make up your mind! If you want to get rid of day traders, this is exactly what you want. They have been feasting off of the 2-6% day-to-day swings.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-02-13 03:30 PM
    Yeah, I think TH is going to be surprised. I expect 2 Q10s for every 1 Z10 sold!
    You might get this in the first month it is released due to pent up demand, but after that it is a niche market even for Blackberry IMHO
    Kid Vibe, joe.miller and peter9477 like this.
    04-02-13 03:32 PM
    Honestly, then they get what they deserve. That may sound harsh, but I don't think we can protect people from themselves. If you look at Cramer yelling and screaming and hitting buttons for sound effects and then still follow what he tells you with your hard earned money then Darwin says you should be done.... Just kidding, sort of....
    kinda?
    04-02-13 03:39 PM
113,256 ... 574575576577578 ...