View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    read a little lower down her page Charles, lots more crazy where that came from

Lol...I've wasted enough time on her already. I see why she only has 4 friends...if they're not made up.
    Last edited by Charles Martin1; 04-01-13 at 07:10 PM.
    04-01-13 06:59 PM
    I think we need Dude to come back or something. We are now going off this thread to find trolls. We need at least one resident.
    04-01-13 07:05 PM
    now I'm checking my FB as much as here to see if she accepted my request..... hahahaha.
    04-01-13 07:12 PM
    We know from experience that the 'bad word checker' will let things through if the statements in their entirety are correct
    Didn't know that lol. I hope I've not offended anyone (with exception to those 3 of course). Just that I had such a crappy day at work and not being allowed to hit anyone (well...most of the time) leaves one just too stressed. And then 'ya get home and read crap like that?? I'll refrain in future from similar outbursts and here on in will refer to bad people according to my 1 - 5 list......of course giving credit to Kid Vibe for unearthing #5 last week. Still impressed with that one!
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    04-01-13 07:13 PM
    I think we need Dude to come back or something. We are now going off this thread to find trolls. We need at least one resident.
    We "Niced" him away lol

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and plasmid_boy like this.
    04-01-13 07:16 PM
    There are some desperate guys around here.
    04-01-13 07:45 PM
    Dude was a pet troll. There are a few serious ones that circle overhead and take a drive by pot shot every so often.
    plane6065 likes this.
    04-01-13 07:48 PM
    Didn't know that lol. I hope I've not offended anyone (with exception to those 3 of course). Just that I had such a crappy day at work and not being allowed to hit anyone (well...most of the time) leaves one just too stressed. And then 'ya get home and read crap like that?? I'll refrain in future from similar outbursts and here on in will refer to bad people according to my 1 - 5 list......of course giving credit to Kid Vibe for unearthing #5 last week. Still impressed with that one!
    Just use corksuckers and we'll understand. LoL
    04-01-13 07:50 PM
    This is a HTC site but I found this thread worth a visit. Interesting comments not totally one sided.
    Htc one or blackberry z10 - xda-developers

Re: Htc one or blackberry z10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I own both of these phones. The z10 will always come out of the bag when I am at work and i need to have quick access to emails. In my opinion, it also offers superior calendar app for business users. It is also quicker to navigate than the One due to its intuitive gestures. I also make less errors on z10 keyboard. BB10 has slightly superior battery life since upgrade. Plus, the z10 battery is removable and its memory is expandable. A plus for me again, was that it has a very functional pull down shortcut menu with options to adjust WiFi, sound etc on it.

However, the One has a much superior build, more apps and has more stable software. It has way better sound quality, screen resolution and camera. It is also faster and smoother than the z10.
    Being android, it is so much more customizable than the Z10 too.

Neither phone has battery percentage indicator, which is not great. However, at least with the One, it is possible to get an app that puts the percentage in the notification bar....visible on all screens.

Your choice might depend on your use. I use both phones for different purposes. Z10 for work and the One for leisure.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-01-13 08:10 PM
    04-01-13 08:11 PM
    This is a HTC site but I found this thread worth a visit. Interesting comments not totally one sided.
    Htc one or blackberry z10 - xda-developers
    Thx...that we are considered better in some ways is huge for a first gen device...and that it's not Android is huge.
    Can you imagine how great this will be by gen three or four...awesome.
    Does anyone know how long it took AAPL to shake the shorts and negative Nancy's back when they were having trouble?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Shanerredflag; 04-01-13 at 08:31 PM.
    DragonFlyer likes this.
    04-01-13 08:20 PM
    https://www.facebook.com/kim.choi.146 is looking for your input. Please go to her (or his) page and drop a comment or two.

Kim Choi � Top Commenter � University of Ottawa

Heck, Research In Motion (BBRY) has seen decreasing earnings and revenue growth rates over the last four quarters with two recent consecutive quarters of huge loss in subscribers but yet the stock had risen double during the same period. Rationally speaking the rise in stock price was attributed to betting on a huge success in launching the Blackberry z10 which absolutely has not happened, the sales of Blackberry z10 is a big disappointment. It takes a little time for this big disappointment in Blackberry to sink in so that the big institutional investors can quietly unload their BBRY stock, but the floor under BBRY is about to collapse anytime now despite a small collective of paid analysts upgrading the BBRY stock to hold the current stock price level. The sky is not going to fall on BBRY investors and traders, the floor is, and there are a lot of BBRY investors and traders who long BBRY who are going to be crushed.
    Fake account...has to be, anyone that looks like that would have 590 guy friends in two days if it was real lol

Posted via CB10
    DragonFlyer likes this.
    04-01-13 08:45 PM
    Fake account...has to be, anyone that looks like that would have 590 guy friends in two days if it was real lol

Posted via CB10
    That's why I felt the need to put (or his) in the post. Kim is a mans name in many cultures.
    04-01-13 08:51 PM
    Thx...that we are considered better in some ways is huge for a first gen device...and that it's not Android is huge.
    Can you imagine how great this will be by gen three or four...awesome.
    Does anyone know how long it took AAPL to shake the shorts and negative Nancy's back when they were having trouble?

Posted via CB10
    I'm imagining how great it will be later this year. It's already on my Christmas list and I don't know what it is.
    BlackBerry Z10 Soon to be Beat?
    04-01-13 08:57 PM
    Hi guys been lurking on this forum for awhile and it's a fun read with everyone's helpful posts. I only have 300 shares I bought at 8 dollars, so here's to joining the cause!
    04-01-13 09:02 PM
    Welcome...

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 09:03 PM
    Ok, seeing as some of the discussion tonight revolved around Apps, I need to bring this up one more time 'cause it fell on deaf ears the last time I mentioned it. Netflix. One of 10 billion or so apps available on the "other" phones but not on ours. It seems to be worth it's weight in gold nowadays and is the one that the media idiots seem to focus on when they're talking BBRY and "lack of apps" in the same sentence. In one of the bulls vs bears arguments last week on CNBC, the bear guy in his losing argument was looking for something negative to say and then uttered "C'mon, it doesn't even have Netflix". He lost the argument but the sentence stuck out like a sore thumb that the rest of CNBC's idiotic panel harped on after the debate was over.

My point is.....Netflix would be worth a 100,000 apps in name only (from a psychological PR perspective) if BBRY can land them as a native app. Why haven't they done this? I subscribe to Netflix here at home like millions of other people in N/A but I've yet to watch it on my phone (nor do I feel compelled to do so). Guess I'm in the minority 'cause millions of others do.

I guess what I'm hoping to find out is.....is there anything or anyone (from a corporate perspective) that's preventing these two emerging tech giants from coming to some kind of agreement? Am I missing something? Yes I know that BBRY's primary objectives are focused on the enterprise side of the house but all those enterprise users (and the new crop of BB10 converts) can still pass their phones over to the kids and say "here, watch this" if it's an emergency and the phone owners need peace and quiet for a minute....or an hour lol. You know what I mean. So again....what gives?

Someone....anyone....please, I'd appreciate your thoughts.
    04-01-13 09:10 PM
    Hi guys been lurking on this forum for awhile and it's a fun read with everyone's helpful posts. I only have 300 shares I bought at 8 dollars, so here's to joining the cause!
    welcome and good buy

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    04-01-13 09:12 PM
    Welcome. Nice to have you with us.

Posted from my Z10 via C10
    04-01-13 09:13 PM
    Money talks. Why doesn't bb offer some cash for Netflix and instagram. In the end it's all about $$$$
    Markymark 23 likes this.
    04-01-13 09:16 PM
    That's why I felt the need to put (or his) in the post. Kim is a mans name in many cultures.
    Its really Farnahndo Torres from iBGR. Just ask mnhockeycoach.
    04-01-13 09:18 PM
    Ok,

Agree with you...what I understand is they want money to support the app...don't know if that is true but that's what I've read. Kevin started a thing today where he wants everyone to leave comments on Netflix FB pages leading story asking for a BB10.app...see what happens.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 09:23 PM
    Ok, seeing as some of the discussion tonight revolved around Apps, I need to bring this up one more time 'cause it fell on deaf ears the last time I mentioned it. Netflix. One of 10 billion or so apps available on the "other" phones but not on ours. It seems to be worth it's weight in gold nowadays and is the one that the media idiots seem to focus on when they're talking BBRY and "lack of apps" in the same sentence. In one of the bulls vs bears arguments last week on CNBC, the bear guy in his losing argument was looking for something negative to say and then uttered "C'mon, it doesn't even have Netflix". He lost the argument but the sentence stuck out like a sore thumb that the rest of CNBC's idiotic panel harped on after the debate was over.

My point is.....Netflix would be worth a 100,000 apps in name only (from a psychological PR perspective) if BBRY can land them as a native app. Why haven't they done this? I subscribe to Netflix here at home like millions of other people in N/A but I've yet to watch it on my phone (nor do I feel compelled to do so). Guess I'm in the minority 'cause millions of others do.

I guess what I'm hoping to find out is.....is there anything or anyone (from a corporate perspective) that's preventing these two emerging tech giants from coming to some kind of agreement? Am I missing something? Yes I know that BBRY's primary objectives are focused on the enterprise side of the house but all those enterprise users (and the new crop of BB10 converts) can still pass their phones over to the kids and say "here, watch this" if it's an emergency and the phone owners need peace and quiet for a minute....or an hour lol. You know what I mean. So again....what gives?

I cancelled my Netflix subscription when tried to raise the price. But if you are a customer, send them a request for BlackBerry 10 app. I did for two apps that I like but not available on bb10.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 09:26 PM
    markymark
    we have netflix and only my son uses it. I looked at the content many times but never found anything (in canada) that I wanted to watch.
    I know that BB has a video section in BB World. Haven't seen it yet as I still don't have the Z10. Is it possible that BB isn't in any hurry to get netflix as it would hurt their BB video. is this a good revenue stream for BB? Do they have a lot to offer?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    04-01-13 09:27 PM
    Money talks. Why doesn't bb offer some cash for Netflix and instagram. In the end it's all about $$$$
    Then how come Nokia doesn't have instagram?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 09:31 PM
113,256 ... 566567568569570 ...