View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    She has 4 friends, 'likes' her own posts, and trolls BBRY articles. I think she has enough life issues to deal with without us piling on LOL.

https://www.facebook.com/kim.choi.146 is looking for your input. Please go to her (or his) page and drop a comment or two.

Kim Choi � Top Commenter � University of Ottawa

Heck, Research In Motion (BBRY) has seen decreasing earnings and revenue growth rates over the last four quarters with two recent consecutive quarters of huge loss in subscribers but yet the stock had risen double during the same period. Rationally speaking the rise in stock price was attributed to betting on a huge success in launching the Blackberry z10 which absolutely has not happened, the sales of Blackberry z10 is a big disappointment. It takes a little time for this big disappointment in Blackberry to sink in so that the big institutional investors can quietly unload their BBRY stock, but the floor under BBRY is about to collapse anytime now despite a small collective of paid analysts upgrading the BBRY stock to hold the current stock price level. The sky is not going to fall on BBRY investors and traders, the floor is, and there are a lot of BBRY investors and traders who long BBRY who are going to be crushed.
    04-01-13 06:35 PM
    https://www.facebook.com/kim.choi.146 is looking for your input. Please go to her page and drop a comment or two.

Heck, Research In Motion (BBRY) has seen decreasing earnings and revenue growth rates over the last four quarters with two recent consecutive quarters of huge loss in subscribers but yet the stock had risen double during the same period. Rationally speaking the rise in stock price was attributed to betting on a huge success in launching the Blackberry z10 which absolutely has not happened, the sales of Blackberry z10 is a big disappointment. It takes a little time for this big disappointment in Blackberry to sink in so that the big institutional investors can quietly unload their BBRY stock, but the floor under BBRY is about to collapse anytime now despite a small collective of paid analysts upgrading the BBRY stock to hold the current stock price level. The sky is not going to fall on BBRY investors and traders, the floor is, and there are a lot of BBRY investors and traders who long BBRY who are going to be crushed.
    LOL... Her whole page is anti BB. Who cares though... even after being active for years, she has 4 whole friends . Commenting on a page like this will accomplish absolutely nothing.
    04-01-13 06:35 PM
    Have to LOL at all the windows phone sites out there trumpeting that the Z10 didn't make a dent in the latest figures from KANTAR which showns windows phone in 3rd spot for the three months ending February. They don't seem to realize that the results only include February in their 'last three months' survey, and that the Z10 was hardly available for that time period. I also have never seen a WP8 in the wild, not even once.
    Come to think of it, neither have I, weird.
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and Jince like this.
    04-01-13 06:36 PM

Do you think you could post a couple of these as updates for the benefit of those who like to see the change? This one states that BlackBerry is an "Avoid" but after today it should have changed for the good. Thanks
    04-01-13 06:37 PM
    40 pages to read today. Serves me right for taking the holiday weekend off. Nice work people.
    04-01-13 06:44 PM
    LOL... Her whole page is anti BB. Who cares though... even after being active for years, she has 4 whole friends . Commenting on a page like this will accomplish absolutely nothing.
    LOL! who starts a FB page to post the same nonsense over and over, I think this broad got fired from RIM or something, she seems to be on a warpath spreading those messages to her 4 whole friends.
    On a postive note ,from the looks of her picture.... id probably hit it, just with a z10 in my hands
    04-01-13 06:46 PM
    Nor have I ever seen a WP8 in the wild.
    40 pages to read today. Serves me right for taking the holiday weekend off. Nice work people.
    It's an active group. I tried to take the majority of the day away from here to actually get some work done but got dragged back in to catch up on my reading mid afternoon... lol.
    bungaboy and Superfly_FR like this.
    Testing, testing. This is just a test:

Analysts Stuart Jeffrey and Woo Jin Hoo along with "commentator" Kim Choi are...

1) ******* assholes
    2) ******* losers
    3) ******* maggots
    4) ******* idiots
    5) Cocksuckers

Fingers crossed.....
    LOL! who starts a FB page to post the same nonsense over and over, I think this broad got fired from RIM or something, she seems to be on a warpath spreading those messages to her 4 whole friends.
    I think I might send her a friend request... hahaha
    04-01-13 06:47 PM

Analysts Stuart Jeffrey and Woo Jin Hoo along with "commentator" Kim Choi are...

1) ******* assholes
    2) ******* losers
    3) ******* maggots
    4) ******* idiots
    5) Cocksuckers

Fingers crossed.....
    uhhhh im going with...............
    wait for it..........
    6) all of the above
    04-01-13 06:48 PM

1) ******* assholes
    2) ******* losers
    3) ******* maggots
    4) ******* idiots
    5) Cocksuckers

Fingers crossed.....
    Bok Choi probably couldn't even do that right!

04-01-13 06:49 PM
    Have to LOL at all the windows phone sites out there trumpeting that the Z10 didn't make a dent in the latest figures from KANTAR which showns windows phone in 3rd spot for the three months ending February. They don't seem to realize that the results only include February in their 'last three months' survey, and that the Z10 was hardly available for that time period. I also have never seen a WP8 in the wild, not even once.
    I saw one. And the owner got rid of it 5 days later. Sadly, the guy went to an iPhone 5. Don't worry., He wants a BMW and thinks Bose are good bang for the buck.
    I think I might send her a friend request... hahaha
    do it up, shes kinda cute
    That is the voice of desperation...
    04-01-13 06:51 PM
    Just did but I'm fairly certain that that's not a real pic. haha
    erodenero likes this.

1) ******* assholes
    2) ******* losers
    3) ******* maggots
    4) ******* idiots
    5) Cocksuckers

Fingers crossed.....
    Ok, well that was easy! Now let's see if we can combine #5 with 1,2,3 and 4. Oh just kidding.....my attempt at a real "feel good" post.
    Just did but I'm fairly certain that that's not a real pic. haha
    awwww u just ruined all those thoughts I had
    Probably not even her . . . . . if in fact she is a her!
    erodenero and DragonFlyer like this.
    04-01-13 06:52 PM
    https://www.facebook.com/kim.choi.146 is looking for your input. Please go to her (or his) page and drop a comment or two.

One of the worst pieces of crazy crap that I have read yet.
    meltbox360 likes this.
    04-01-13 06:52 PM
    I saw one in the garbage...lol
    04-01-13 06:54 PM
    One of the worst pieced of crazy crap that I have read yet.
    read a little lower down her page Charles, lots more crazy where that came from
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.

1) ******* assholes
    2) ******* losers
    3) ******* maggots
    4) ******* idiots
    5) Cocksuckers

Fingers crossed.....
    We know from experience that the 'bad word checker' will let things through if the statements in their entirety are correct
    bungaboy likes this.
    I saw one in the garbage...lol
    i lol'ed hard
    04-01-13 06:55 PM
    On a postive note ,from the looks of her picture.... id probably hit it, just with a z10 in my hands

Somebody who has their life savings tied up in AAPL...lol
    04-01-13 06:56 PM
113,256 ... 565566567568569 ...