View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    The snow is almost gone here in Berryville
    I'm leaving summer tomorrow and driving to winter. Colorado Springs still has snow as well.
    03-28-13 09:10 PM
    Hi...

My two cents:

We will win this...the end
    lcjr, Bugmapper, zyben and 4 others like this.
    03-28-13 09:10 PM
    @ kid vibe, I hear ya man. I was in the same situation hoping to make some money to pay for my Spain trip this summer! Lol Coulda, shoulda, woulda many times over with this stock. All learning mistakes for me.

Posted via CB10
    I even did the whole 'pretend' trade thing for a few months before I bought in and so though I had this stock pegged. Worked much better when the money wasn't real for whatever reason. Oh well like the Kid said it is a good learning experience overall but would like my first buy in back lol.
    03-28-13 09:11 PM
    My two cents:

Actually that's a different thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/rehab-o...t-wins-417955/
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-28-13 09:12 PM
    I'm leaving summer tomorrow and driving to winter. Colorado Springs still has snow as well.
    Welcome to our world lol...was actually a beautiful day today...snow melting like crazy.

Do you drive or fly?
    03-28-13 09:12 PM
    Hi...

My two cents:

WoooHooo!! Shane has spoken!! All is well in the kingdom.
    03-28-13 09:13 PM
    Welcome to our world lol...was actually a beautiful day today...snow melting like crazy.

Do you drive or fly?
    I love driving. Its too long a drive for one day so we'll stop over in Las Vegas (New Mexico) in a nice hotel, chill out with a nice dinner, then finish the trip on Saturday. We'll get there in time to check out some houses. I want to move there sooo bad.
    03-28-13 09:16 PM
    I've learned a lot from this stock. Honestly, although after 2 months I'm still even, it's one of the best investments a noob can make. I've learned so much in terms of emotions and knowing when it is a good time to play the dips etc... 3 times already I had a profit of over $XXXX.00 but I held. I obviously regret not selling, but its so hard to time trades. I decided to trade BB with my other account and I'm up, but definitely took a hit after last Friday's debacle.

I also learned how much of a role the media does play and how skewed the market is. WOW. Unfortunate. It's taught me not to panic.

If's funny, all I wanted was my airfare for my vacation to be paid for... several times I've had the opportunity for my entire trip to be paid for. Greed definitely took over at certain parts. Live and learn, but I plan on holing on until June. We will see what happens from there. That to me is the big ER.
    I've learned that... puts can help you lock in profits and give you insurance...

A teacher in high-school once told me, pigs get ****ed, it's tough not being greedy. I'm sure many of us here had a chance to sell at the $17-18 range. Personally I needed a quarter report to reaffirm my long holding on this stock. Today's ER re-affirmed this, and I won't be selling at $18, I think this stock can easily hit $30+, depending how well the coming months play out. (Psst, think about it, if you sold at $18, and it hit $30 today. You'd be having the same thoughts, just reversed). But that all depends on how you want to play.

I go both ways, Long and short-term holdings, varying between the stocks I look at. You pick your poison :P.
    Kid Vibe and bungaboy like this.
    I'm thinking I may reduce my position down to 1/3 and begin to build up once things start looking better. I expect some sideways movement for about a month and I might as well spend that time making money.
    ORT.TO take a long look at this and do some research. This may be the next stock I become overweight in shortly. I have a small position right now. Let me know your thoughts (privately) if you want. I definitely don't recomend this stock to anyone at all. If you are interested in it make sure you know what you are getting yourself into.
    You must be from Ontario - who think a lower dollar would increase the manufacturing sector ( ha ha ) Everyone else wants a higher Canadian dollar so that imports are not so expensive. No the value of your holdings will not increase. If you had purchased a particular stock on the USA market before the revaluation then you would make a currency gain. Conversely, foreign investors on the TSX would have a currency loss. All I know is that I enjoy travelling to the USA "on par".
    But let's say I purchased on TSX when the currencies are at par, and then the Canadian dollar goes down 5%, the stock will be 15.05 on the TSX, when it is at 15.00 on Nasdaq.

Yes, I am in Ontario, but the exchange rate doesn't make any difference to my other businesses.
    03-28-13 09:17 PM
    Get to make the trip in our new.......

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-mercedes.jpg
    03-28-13 09:18 PM
    But let's say I purchased on TSX when the currencies are at par, and then the Canadian dollar goes down 5%, the stock will be 15.05 on the TSX, when it is at 15.00 on Nasdaq.

Yes, I am in Ontario, but the exchange rate doesn't make any difference to my other businesses.
    Almost, it would be $15.75

Posted via CB10 on a BLACK Z10!
    peter9477 likes this.
    03-28-13 09:20 PM
    I think it was a great day...In the end they could have doubled the reported numbers and folks would have found faults. They did great, numbers are great, team focus is great and they are "sellin like ****". Just don't know how this could have been better really?
    03-28-13 09:22 PM
    I'll second that, strongly. I was able to buy some below $7, but way way less than I would have been willing to put in at the time, because I was tapped out from buying too often on the way down.
    Something worth repeating and I couldn't agree more.
    I need to re-evaluate some of my written strategic targets in that respect.
    03-28-13 09:24 PM
    I think it was a great day...In the end they could have doubled the reported numbers and folks would have found faults. They did great, numbers are great, team focus is great and they are "sellin like ****". Just don't know how this could have been better really?
    Well said Shane, well said.
    03-28-13 09:24 PM
    Get to make the trip in our new.......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mercedes.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	144875
    We have two years ago version...diesel and lovin it. My wife loses it on me every trip ...SLOW DOWN LOL...they love 80mph and over
    lcjr likes this.
    03-28-13 09:25 PM
    We have two years ago version...diesel and lovin it. My wife loses it on me every trip ...SLOW DOWN LOL...they love 80mph and over
    Yep, over all I'm ok with it. We had the 2012 E350 that we picked up at the factory in Stuttgart Germany while we were there but traded it for this because we want to move to Colorado Springs where you HAVE to have either 4x4 or all-wheel drive.
    03-28-13 09:28 PM
    I'm actually already planning my next venture. I'm thinking while I take advantage of a year long volatile stock like BBRY, I will get in on what's about to happen in the USA hardly anybody knows about. Much money to be made... We'll see...
    You're such a tease
    03-28-13 09:29 PM
    You have a wonderfull trip Icjr, hope you find that trout and career change you want...drive safe.
    lcjr likes this.
    03-28-13 09:31 PM
    You're such a tease
    Ha! I thought it would be either you or Shane that took the hook. If you are interested in hearing it I'll share, if not I won't bore you. lol
    Shanerredflag and DragonFlyer like this.
    03-28-13 09:32 PM
    Yep, over all I'm ok with it. We had the 2012 E350 that we picked up at the factory in Stuttgart Germany while we were there but traded it for this because we want to move to Colorado Springs where you HAVE to have either 4x4 or all-wheel drive.
    Yes..like here as well, all wheel drive makes it so much easier in the winter.
    03-28-13 09:33 PM
    You have a wonderfull trip Icjr, hope you find that trout and career change you want...drive safe.
    Thanks my friend. You and yours have a safe and pleasant weekend.
    03-28-13 09:33 PM
    Ha! I thought it would be either you or Shane that took the hook. If you are interested in hearing it I'll share, if not I won't bore you. lol
    Do tell...

Posted via CB10 on a BLACK Z10!
    03-28-13 09:35 PM
    Oh man, that wouldn't work for me. I'm real demanding and want things my way when I want them. I guess I'm fortunate having my financial institution. I can transfer funds to and from accounts and use that cash immediately, when I sell I can use that immediately. Pretty cool.
    Remember when we only had access to our bank by actually going into it and it was only open when you were at work so you would have to sneak out at lunch. How did we ever manage to get anything done?
    lcjr, Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    03-28-13 09:35 PM
    Ok, but don't close your mind when you hear what it is. Listen to why and then think about it.
    03-28-13 09:36 PM
113,250 ... 540541542543544 ...