View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Wow.....but nothing surprising in terms of BBRY. Was at work all day and happily didn't have to put up with the nonsense. This is clearly a "next 3 quarters" and into mid-2014 success story and if you expected any different, you've invested in the wrong company. A few of you that are market savey have put out some calming words of wisdom....much appreciated. Sadly there will be a few less Mercedes', BMW's and whatever else everyone was planning to buy after today's report. Maybe next year?

There was one surprise today however. Kid Vibe called the CNBC team "cocksuckers" in one of his posts. And the bad word editor thing didn't ********** it out. Bravo Kid Vibe...'cause they are cocksuckers. Lol, have a good day everyone!

Maybe because the 'bad word editor' agrees ????
    03-28-13 02:39 PM
    Andrew Macleod from BB on BNN barely able to crack a smile. Asked bout Citi's BS claim bout Z10's being returned for various reasons. Jeez man- Citi is shorting the **** outta BBRY with a sell/price target of $7 bucks!! Andrew's answers were lame as it is obvious he's been up since 3 am barely able to keep his friggin eyes open. Take some "Cramer meds" before u get on TV and be a lot more assertive and convincing in your explanations ! While I am on a roll n ranting, I set my alarm for 5 am Pacific time to hear "conference call" was not too impressed with TH responds to questions. Iknow he's German so cut him some slack. Gonna need a stiff drink and a sexy blond nearby to tolerate when I finally see TH get ambushed by AH's at CNBC. I just don't like them so there!! (I was gonna get really nasty n vulgar but decided to sound like a pouty kid instead)
    bungaboy likes this.
    Mark McQueen, Wellington Financial, says BB doesn't have the muscle over the carriers that they used to have and can't demand the fees they once could.
    Smh, BB doesn't collect BB fees anymore. If BB didn't have influence with carriers, then why is every major carrier in the world carrying BB10 phones?
    With todays ER and BBRY beating the street by a HUGE margin why would any investor sell? Also how much of a company can shorts sell? 33%? 50%?100%of a company?? Something has to be done this is beyond stupid and criminal.
    03-28-13 02:41 PM
    Shorting is perfectly legal and regulated. As I posted yesterday, I despise shorting and betting on misfortune and failure of others, but shorting is a zero sum game. Please tell me what was illegal about the shorts betting against BBRY. Again, I hate it, but it is part of the system. If you really want to kill BBRY, then go ahead and talk them into delisting from the US.
    Its not illegal for them to short, its illegal for them to produce a smear campaign to devalue BBRY stock so that they can cover.
    03-28-13 02:42 PM
    bears need something to run with and subs where down...but this doesnt seem to have dropped because of ER or news or even the BNN....i am on twitter and no one is talking about BNN and blckberry together
    03-28-13 02:43 PM
    I expect CNBC will stop talking about BB in the weeks ahead and will move their evil eye elsewhere unless the stock does something crazy.
    considering BBRY has been in the news for over a year now...i dont expect this to stop until they post some insane numbers.
    03-28-13 02:44 PM
    BBRY has sucked too much of my energy I think I'm going to step aside for a bit. Don't flame as I'm just being open and speaking my mind.

Can't fight the shorts in this situation.
    03-28-13 02:45 PM
    A lot of big businesses and hedge funds are shorting BBRY and they are all shamelessly doing a hatchet job. The SEC will do nothing because the US is one of the most corrupt countries in the trading world.

They wonder why so many of us are investing overseas.
    03-28-13 02:45 PM
    Shorting should be illegal and the criminals know it. In 2009 when the stock markest was crashing they suspending all shorting of banks and other stocks. They themselves at the time said it distorts the market reality. How do you sell what you don't own? What the cramer manipulation video on youtube. They can manipulate the free markets and thus should be illegal.
    DragonFlyer and bungaboy like this.
    03-28-13 02:46 PM
    A lot of big businesses and hedge funds are shorting BBRY and they are all shamelessly doing a hatchet job. The SEC will do nothing because the US is one of the most corrupt countries in the trading world.

approx 30% of the float is short...what about the remaining 70%? keep hearing that the bears and shorts control this...but the bulls have big money in play as well

more ppl loose with bb tanking than those who win
    03-28-13 02:47 PM
    we're close to breaking even again guys, lets try to keep our heads. we'll go at it again next week
    BlackistheBerry and bungaboy like this.
    Its not illegal for them to short, its illegal for them to produce a smear campaign to devalue BBRY stock so that they can cover.
    Who's monitoring the "Regulators"?
    bungaboy likes this.
    Shorting is perfectly legal and regulated. As I posted yesterday, I despise shorting and betting on misfortune and failure of others, but shorting is a zero sum game. Please tell me what was illegal about the shorts betting against BBRY. Again, I hate it, but it is part of the system. If you really want to kill BBRY, then go ahead and talk them into delisting from the US.
    Investors are referring to "naked selling" and you can bet that number is through the roof and illegal. Today the short position must be 20 million shares higher. It does work though.
    Kid Vibe, fedakd, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    03-28-13 02:48 PM
    we're close to breaking even again guys, lets try to keep our heads. we'll go at it again next week
    Just cracked open a 60 pounder...not happy with this manipulative stuff...
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    03-28-13 02:49 PM
    BNN has Mark McQueen Wellington Financial? ( a BB shareholder) on now and Andrew MacLeod from BB.
    What the heck was that. A real interview with good questions and good answers. Don't these people know that is not the way to appeal to iphone users. You need to keep asking the same question over and over and over. This multiple different questions is just to much multitasking for the brain to accept all at once. This BNN company is toast. This real news thing will never catch on. People want entertainment not news.
    bungaboy, jordandrews90 and CDM76 like this.
    03-28-13 02:50 PM

Alot of investor and big money pulled their money out of the US a long time. It's sickening how rigged the US markets have become. China is more of a free market then the US.
    DragonFlyer likes this.
    03-28-13 02:50 PM
    bouncing off the low of $14.14 with a few minutes to go. Grrrr
    03-28-13 02:52 PM
    Ok, back from all my meetings and figured there is no way possible to read all the posts from 0200 this morning until now.
    I hope we're all ok and nobody got taken away by the men in white coats????
    Bugmapper and CDM76 like this.
    03-28-13 02:53 PM
    Again, I don't want to defend them, but to think they bought CNCB, Bloomberg, NYT, WSJ, CBC is just tinfoil hat stuff. In the large houses the analysts and traders are supposed to be walled off from each other. If Goldman or some other firm didn't do that, then that was illegal and should be investigated. The ER gave the shorts just enough info to hang on and they did. It wasn't all that unpredictable. Analysts usually must disclose if they are long or short and that is what we need to know. I haven't seen any lies, perhaps opinions and liberal interpretation of the facts, but catch someone lying, then the SEC has a case.

I am not naive and know it does happen. Here, in BBRY the short interest and daily volume is just too large for a serious manipulation unless we are talking about parties with billions on the line. Again, NOT defending them, just saying I think what happened and is happening in BBRY under the mixed messages and numbers has many other rational explanations besides pure manipulation. I you believe in BBRY, today's ER should ultimately be a very good start. If you don't you could have found enough to convince yourself that BBRY could be in trouble.
    14.49 EOD, Max Pain. How can they steer with 100M volume?
    It'll end under 14.5 which is max pain for todays opex I believe.
    Good call. It's ridiculous how easily the MM's play this.
    Ok, back from all my meetings and figured there is no way possible to read all the posts from 0200 this morning until now.
    I hope we're all ok and nobody got taken away by the men in white coats????
    Just walk straight to the bar...
    03-28-13 02:54 PM
    Investors are referring to "naked selling" and you can bet that number is through the roof and illegal. Today the short position must be 20 million shares higher. It does work though.
    Thanks for that. I was wondering how much shorting was going on today. Can you please elaborate on "naked selling" and "illegal". I'm still a little green around the ears.
    03-28-13 02:55 PM
    14.49 EOD, Max Pain. How can they steer with 100M volume?
    There's a lot of support.
    03-28-13 02:56 PM
113,251 ... 531532533534535 ...