View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Wow, so much for Canadian loyalty!! The commentator goes on about how the large number of Z10's are getting returned to the US stores because they won't work on the Corporate Networks and/or they don't have a couple of key apps. He asked the Canadian rep from BlackBerry this, a guy who wouldn't be able to argue the point. He could just say "this isn't happening in Canada". What a circus we have today. And the bears win with their billions again.
    The BlackBerry Canadian guy was Andrew MacLeod and he forked us with his limpdicky non-answer. This is twice now I have seen him on TV interviews that were botched.

Where is their MARKETING GUY Frank?????
    03-28-13 02:21 PM
    Fact is, bulls are never in control of this stock, it's just an illusion. This sell off would have happened regardless of the ER outcome. So sick of this sh*t.
    03-28-13 02:25 PM
    Gang, relax. Stay away from the quote for a while. Come back this afternoon at the bell and count your points.
    Yeah, well, these day to day swings don't make me nervous at all as I've said before. But this blatant 'cheating' and 'collusion' makes my blood boil. We should all relax if what was happening was natural and logical. But it's not, what's happening is result of manipulations. That's not only unfair; that is criminal. And you don't ignore crime, you do what you can to get criminals punished.

I don't know what we can do though. There is huge asymmetry here. Bears control enormous amount of power (cash) and they are using that to collude with media to manipulate this stock. How can you relax when crime is taking place before your eyes?
    Last edited by chrysaurora; 03-28-13 at 02:41 PM.
    Leave it to BlackBerry to go from 15.50 to 14.50 in the same day. Nothing short of last week
    Bilaal likes this.
    I'm no expert, but seriously, after today's ER how does the stock not go to 16+
    03-28-13 02:26 PM
    Fact is, bulls are never in control of this stock, it's just an illusion. This sell off would have happened regardless of the ER outcome. So sick of this sh*t.
    +1
    03-28-13 02:26 PM
    I've got to admit that I'm not concerned. We knew this would likely happen.
    Kid Vibe likes this.
    03-28-13 02:27 PM
    This Mark McQueen just did a hatchet job on BBRY on BNN.
    03-28-13 02:28 PM
    I've got to admit that I'm not concerned. We knew this would likely happen.
    Werd. I actually called it yesterday, just can't believe its happening after ER exceeded my expectations...
    03-28-13 02:28 PM
    SF you nailed it
    03-28-13 02:29 PM
    Because of 150m shorts playing games, the know that they will need to cover but will try to get out of their positions as cheap as they can. BB is no longer left for dead and they know this so it will take time to cover 150m shares.
    Kid Vibe likes this.
    03-28-13 02:29 PM
    wow seriously..do the bulls even exist? seems to me like there are only bears that own this stock..really frustrating
    03-28-13 02:30 PM
    shorts figure covering at a lower price is better.....so down we go...
    03-28-13 02:31 PM
    I own no BBRY shares. I am an American living abroad but return to the good old US of A every year for a month or so. I have found in particular some of the comments on CNBC to be borderline racist in reference to BB10 sucess in "other" countries outside the USA. Those clowns come across like a bunch of bigots... shame on them.
    03-28-13 02:32 PM
    I'm thinking even the (big money) Bulls sold $15 Mar28 calls last Friday....so there will be a small rally next week.
    03-28-13 02:33 PM
    Mark McQueen, Wellington Financial, says BB doesn't have the muscle over the carriers that they used to have and can't demand the fees they once could.
    There is no doubt in my mind that some deep fruit pockets are shorting BBRY through hedge funds? It's just to obvious now. Blackberry and/or investors need to demand an investigation into the shorting of BBRY.Maybe we should delist from the NAZ. The world has had enough of US manipulation and this is why $$$$$$$ has left the US for other parts of the world. People are sick of the rigged US markets.
    Bugmapper likes this.
    The BlackBerry Canadian guy was Andrew MacLeod and he forked us with his limpdicky non-answer. This is twice now I have seen him on TV interviews that were botched.

Where is their MARKETING GUY Frank?????

This is part of the problem...they are easy targets with such a shoddy communication strategy
    Wow.....but nothing surprising in terms of BBRY. Was at work all day and happily didn't have to put up with the nonsense. This is clearly a "next 3 quarters" and into mid-2014 success story and if you expected any different, you've invested in the wrong company. A few of you that are market savey have put out some calming words of wisdom....much appreciated. Sadly there will be a few less Mercedes', BMW's and whatever else everyone was planning to buy after today's report. Maybe next year?

There was one surprise today however. Kid Vibe called the CNBC team "cocksuckers" in one of his posts. And the bad word editor thing didn't ********** it out. Bravo Kid Vibe...'cause they are cocksuckers. Lol, have a good day everyone!
    03-28-13 02:34 PM
    I expect CNBC will stop talking about BB in the weeks ahead and will move their evil eye elsewhere unless the stock does something crazy.
    03-28-13 02:34 PM
    Mark McQueen, Wellington Financial, says BB doesn't have the muscle over the carriers that they used to have and can't demand the fees they once could.
    He gutted them...
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-28-13 02:35 PM
    There is no doubt in my mind that some deep fruit pockets are shorting BBRY through hedge funds? It's just to obvious now. Blackberry and/or investors need to demand an investigation into the shorting of BBRY.Maybe we should delist from the NAZ. The world has had enough of US manipulation and this is why $$$$$$$ has left the US for other parts of the world. People are sick of the rigged US markets.
    Shorting is perfectly legal and regulated. As I posted yesterday, I despise shorting and betting on misfortune and failure of others, but shorting is a zero sum game. Please tell me what was illegal about the shorts betting against BBRY. Again, I hate it, but it is part of the system. If you really want to kill BBRY, then go ahead and talk them into delisting from the US.
    03-28-13 02:38 PM
    The Nasdaq is open tomorrow right?
    Sales were too weak in q4.
113,256 ... 530531532533534 ...