View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Best news of the day??? My z10 is on a Fed Ex truck and scheduled for delivery today!! Sorry to be OT.
    03-28-13 09:51 AM
    Well twice now they've tested the 50dma and both times bounced back. I think that's a great sign. RSI also looks like it's ready to rise up. As more math is done througout the day, I think there will be more positive upside to all this.
    morganplus8, fedakd and bungaboy like this.
    03-28-13 09:51 AM
    03-28-13 09:52 AM
    Oh youhooYogi Bear . . . . . . It's 10:30.
    Gummy Bear?
    DragonFlyer and bungaboy like this.
    03-28-13 09:53 AM
    I'm really not looking forward to it. He doesn't have a good track record for these things.

Great leader, terrible speaker.
    I heard he was going to bring KidVibe with him. It should be kick **s.
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    03-28-13 09:53 AM
    Didn't one of those clowns at CNBC take a shot at Thorsten last time during an interview and he handled it pretty well. Low blow type of comment which you shouldn't expect from a professional organization like CNBC.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-28-13 09:55 AM
    it is! and from history, usually 10;30am is when we see the low/high point for the day. We still have plenty of time and high volume to fly to $15.25 or better.
    looks like its on a bit of an upswing again now lets see a rally!

ps: April 20 $14 calls are only $1.55 right now. We could hit that strike price today, let alone 3 weeks from now!
    03-28-13 09:55 AM
    I have read here for at least 3 months and finally signed in. I also expected strong price movements but at least the volatility will decrease up till now.I think now shareholders won`t have any reason to panic and sell.
    The new products are great, I bought the PB 3 weeks ago and I�m satisfied, Z/Q 10 will follow. I could even convince some IOS/Android people to try out BB10 and their judgement was promising.
    English isn�t my fist language so I want to execuse possible mistakes
    Welcome aboard! Same deal here. spent a couple months surfing here and had to get on board here too. English challenges? No worries as typos even th score. See!
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-28-13 09:57 AM
    The spaceship is fueling up........crew please check if we have any fuel leakage.

Up 4.28%
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    03-28-13 09:59 AM
    Didn't one of those clowns at CNBC take a shot at Thorsten last time during an interview and he handled it pretty well. Low blow type of comment which you shouldn't expect from a professional organization like CNBC.
    Curious which hack that was and if the same guy will interview TH today?
    03-28-13 10:01 AM
    The bulls are there in full force supporting the stock and the bears are desperate to take the stock below the 50-dma at $ 14.78/shr. There is a real battle on the go right now and we are able to watch it at support, so far, the bulls are killing them. The 50-dma moving average is so important as it sends the signal that after months of indecision, the bulls are taking over. The last thing the bears want is to have a run on the stock here. They have billions to stop a rally and the bulls are not going to pay more for those shares than they have to (hence backing up to the 50-dma). That is why we are right at support. The day is young, we could easily close above $ 16.00/shr today. Right now, the shorts are doing everything they can to keep the price down but it isn't going to work. When they realize this, look out. We are one positive report with a increase in target price (Misek) away from a big rally here. Relax and watch the $ 14.78/shr support, that is where the action is. We need to get pass CNBC and into the bullish reports. They are coming. When it looks like they can't get below the 50-dma, we rally hard.
    Morgan,
    Before I met you (on this site), I was an anti-TA but a pure fundamentalism. Your TA with strong supports from your fundamental analysis makes the TA meaningful and useful. I am now learning the TA and like to use it as additional tool to support my fundamental analysis.
    I like to thank you for that.
    03-28-13 10:01 AM
    I am already out for the day. Hit my $15.25 stop when I was visiting a client.

It was a profitable morning!
    03-28-13 10:02 AM
    Here we go again, takeover discussion. Can't we just talk about the positive news?

The Street : March, 2013 : March 28, 2013

Guy talking about MSFT buying them.
    Acumenight likes this.
    03-28-13 10:03 AM
    I am already out for the day. Hit my $15.25 stop when I was visiting a client.

It was a profitable morning!
    didn't feel like it could exceed that? or did you buy the dip?

ps: we're headed back up after the 10:30 dip. $15.50 by noon i think, $16.50 by the end of the day
    03-28-13 10:05 AM
    Here we go again, takeover discussion. Can't we just talk about the positive news?

blackberry wont sell itself out at this time, when they are making a turnaround. You only sell yourself if you are at the highest forseeable value (either the peak or to bail out of a descent). BBRY is climbing and there is no reason to sell itself so short.
    leafs123 likes this.
    03-28-13 10:07 AM
    Curious which hack that was and if the same guy will interview TH today?
    I am not familiar with their names, but I can probably recognize the face if he's in the interview.
    03-28-13 10:07 AM
    Did TH even mention about QNX and their future???
    03-28-13 10:09 AM
    With such amazing news today at ER, I thought stock would have touched $16 by now already. Didn't it go to $16.10 in premarket?

Well, if bears are shorting even more, just to keep the price down, they are axing their own friggin foot! We'll see who has the last laugh! Come June, their time is up. They better be hedged or they'd go bankrupt!
    Bugmapper likes this.
    03-28-13 10:09 AM

I hate how they constantly compare BBRY's market share to Apple and Samsung.

Christ, they are just rebounding...it's not like they're a brand new company with zero market share, debt up to their eyeballs, and no clear idea of a business model figured out.

I have found that I tend to do best on some stocks when I invest in the opposite direction of the majority of "analysts". This is one of those stocks.
    03-28-13 10:10 AM
    didn't feel like it could exceed that? or did you buy the dip?

ps: we're headed back up after the 10:30 dip. $15.50 by noon i think, $16.50 by the end of the day
    I never gamble with option. If anyone wants to gamble, I think buying the $15 calls expired 3/28 at 0.18 (if the bear raid pushes the price to the 50DMA again), then the wining chance is much higher that the slot machine. :-)
    If anyone wants to gamble for this lottery, I will join the pot with $1000.
    03-28-13 10:11 AM
    Did TH even mention about QNX and their future???
    He talked about BB10 and mobile computing being in automotive, health care, etc. I think it would be better for him to talk about BB10 as one OS, one brand and one diirection going forward.
    03-28-13 10:16 AM
    Joe, he was bashing BlackBerry this morning before the earnings as well. He is what us British term as an absolute moggy ****!
    03-28-13 10:18 AM
    IME, avoid options that expire in under 2 weeks, because a bit of bad news or simply slow climb can destroy your investment. I try to look 1-2mos into the future when buying options
    fedakd likes this.
    03-28-13 10:18 AM
    Well folks have a great day! I think I'll hold off from sinking anymore into this one until next week.

Happy Easter!
    cjcampbell and Bugmapper like this.
    03-28-13 10:19 AM
    03-28-13 10:20 AM
113,256 ... 522523524525526 ...