View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I like it. They just made the number useless on both sides of the fence. The shorts will have to concentrate on the service revenue number which still has every chance to be positive and above expectations.
    You can see that the shorts have run out of fuel and I don't think they will get any mileage from this ER.
    Maybe we will see a short squeeze.
    The service revenue may not be affected so much as exisiting BB7 devices still pay to BB that includes over 12 mil US, millions in UK, canada and developing world. For e.g. my company is paying $50 per month for BB plan to BELL for all BBs we have including Z10s.
    03-27-13 10:20 PM
    I will be so drunk by then that I won't be able to understand what he is saying. I will have to pvr it and watch it on Easter Sunday after I've sobered up.
    I took the day off just to keep track of all the entertainment tomorrow.

Posted via CB10 on a BLACK Z10!
    BlackistheBerry, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    03-27-13 10:21 PM
    [QUOTE=BThunderW;8209615]That was me flying. That avatar isn't a picture of me

Hahahahahahahq. I knew that my friend. LoL You're pretty cool and I appreciate all the knowledge you handed down so far.
    03-27-13 10:22 PM
    Even on good news shorts may not be worried as millions of share are ready to take some profit like most of us will do. Only institutions may hold long if news is good and retailers like us will sell to take profit as it has been very stressfull to be long recently. All will sell including big boyz if ER is bad or with some bad news. It seems like everyone is got their finger on sell as soon it hits $17-18 and true longs will hold for longer. Your thoughts ?
    I am a small investor but I've invested ALL my savings; and I am not selling at $17. I am not nervous at all. I've thought about it many times but I know that I am just not going to be selling at $17. At $20+, maybe I'll sell 25% of my positions; and then re-buy if it dips again. If it doesn't dip again, I'd still have 75% of my original positions in the play.

Basically, I think stock is going to be $75ish by Jan 2014. So, I am just going to wait it out. Even if it doesn't get to $75ish by Jan 2014 (as I am predicting), it'd still be quite a bit higher than $17 or $20 that I may be able to get in near future.

My opinion is that BlackBerry is going to become profitable sooner or later. And by June or maximum by September, it will be clear to everyone in the industry. Shorts may try and put a negative spin on it as much as they want, but when June and September numbers are out, investors will stop listening to their false/misleading propaganda . This stock will light up like Rocket In Motion

We are at $15 despite this gigantic effort by shorts to beat down the stock. By June or Sep, their time will be up. So, day to day swings don't bother me (much). I'll just let my positions ride until Jan 2014.
    03-27-13 10:24 PM
    I took the day off just to keep track of all the entertainment tomorrow.

Awesome! I thought about it but I'm already taking off Friday afternoon and Monday. I will be on this thread though!
    03-27-13 10:24 PM
    Yeah, I used to be heavy into RC Nitro Helis. Had a 90 size JR Vigor along with a few 50 Ventures. Been thinking about getting back into the electrics like 600 or so size. Problem wasn't the cost, it was the amount of wrenching required to get the thing to fly right.

A quick vid of my 90 Vigor. 6 foot rotor span.
    Very nice.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 10:26 PM
    Even on good news shorts may not be worried as millions of share are ready to take some profit like most of us will do. Only institutions may hold long if news is good and retailers like us will sell to take profit as it has been very stressfull to be long recently. All will sell including big boyz if ER is bad or with some bad news. It seems like everyone is got their finger on sell as soon it hits $17-18 and true longs will hold for longer. Your thoughts ?
    Agreed. But most are selling to reinvest so when shares are sold more are bought shortly after or on the next dip.
    03-27-13 10:27 PM
    Kicker is, I'm probably one of the youngest guys on this thread

[QUOTE=lcjr;8209649]
    That was me flying. That avatar isn't a picture of me

Hahahahahahahq. I knew that my friend. LoL You're pretty cool and I appreciate all the knowledge you handed down so far.
    lcjr likes this.
    03-27-13 10:28 PM
    I know the yahoo finance boards are the pits of investing forums, but someone is claiming the waterloo hq parking lot is full and it looks like a party is going on inside. Anyone close to there that wants to go for late night drive? Lol
    Bugmapper and lcjr like this.
    03-27-13 10:30 PM
    Oh man that's awful for those haven't upgaded to the Z10 yet.
    03-27-13 10:31 PM
    They're only about 20 mins away, but can't drive. Been drinking.
    I know the yahoo finance boards are the pits of investing forums, but someone is claiming the waterloo hq parking lot is full and it looks like a party is going on inside. Anyone close to there that wants to go for late night drive? Lol
    03-27-13 10:32 PM
    I am a small investor but I've invested ALL my savings; and I am not selling at $17. I am not nervous at all. I've thought about it many times but I know that I am just not going to be selling at $17. At $20+, maybe I'll sell 25% of my positions; and then re-buy if it dips again. If it doesn't dip again, I'd still have 75% of my original positions in the play.

Basically, I think stock is going to be $75ish by Jan 2014. So, I am just going to wait it out. Even if it doesn't get to $75ish by Jan 2014 (as I am predicting), it'd still be quite a bit higher than $17 or $20 that I may be able to get in near future.

My opinion is that BlackBerry is going to become profitable sooner or later. And by June or maximum by September, it will be clear to everyone in the industry. Shorts may try and put a negative spin on it as much as they want, but when June and September numbers are out, investors will stop listening to their false/misleading propaganda . This stock will light up like Rocket In Motion

We are at $15 despite this gigantic effort by shorts to beat down the stock. By June or Sep, their time will be up. So, day to day swings don't bother me (much). I'll just let my positions ride until Jan 2014.
    Agreed with most points. I just want more shares before I just sit back and wait for 2014.
    03-27-13 10:33 PM
    Do you own a bicycle by chance? JK
    zyben likes this.
    03-27-13 10:34 PM
    That would be awesome news tonight!!
    Bugmapper likes this.
    03-27-13 10:36 PM
    Strap a camera on a RC helicopter man! For the love of god man! Lol

Or that car you're working on.
    03-27-13 10:37 PM
    where abouts in KW area do you live?
    03-27-13 10:38 PM
    3rd glass. Rebuilding my rc truck to take my mind off of this.Attachment 144561
    Nice. I'm on my 7th, my ex just left, and I'm fairly certain that I'm going to get a great sleep tonight.

Posted via CB10
    BThunderW and lcjr like this.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000261.jpg

Time for me to get some work done now. Fortunately, I am in good company
    Cheers!
    cjcampbell, lcjr and BThunderW like this.
    It's the "update" placebo effect. Where the phone spontaneously becomes much better or much worse after an update.
    But more bad news for Apple is always good news for BlackBerry
    Bugmapper likes this.
    03-27-13 10:40 PM
    Nice. I'm on my 7th, my ex just left, and I'm fairly certain that I'm going to get a great sleep tonight.

Posted via CB10
    Dang, am I the only beer lover here?
    DragonFlyer likes this.
    03-27-13 10:43 PM
    I'm not selling.
    03-27-13 10:45 PM
    Buy RIM shares? You kidding right? Haven't you seen how fast they are dropping? Would you like to lose money? I think not.http://xin70.info/17.jpghttp://xin70.info/18.jpghttp://xin70.info/19.jpghttp://xin70.info/20.jpg
    Hi, welcome to our friendly group of bbry shareholders. Enjoy your brief stay.

Posted via CB10
    Dang, am I the only beer lover tonight?
    Sorry my friend. It is my 7th beer

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    03-27-13 10:46 PM
    Nope, but only Guinness and Stella for me.

lcjr and DragonFlyer like this.
    03-27-13 10:47 PM
113,256 ... 502503504505506 ...