702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Whatever happens tomorrow guys....

Attachment 144556

Lets all hang in there.

Posted via CB10
    BewbBerries? :-)
    Shanerredflag and DragonFlyer like this.
    03-27-13 09:29 PM
    Or Vodka resupply mission.

Posted via CB10
    I bet he'd be fun to party with, so long as there were no guns around.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-27-13 09:30 PM
    Yo, ICJR is your sell point still 18? I'm at 18.79 on the TSX. If a miracle happens and it hits that, I'll be eying the stock like a hawk.
    03-27-13 09:34 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000175.png
    Dudes little helpers

Posted via CB10
    lcjr, bungaboy and bobert65 like this.
    03-27-13 09:36 PM
    I'm pretty sure Blackberry knows how many actual subscribers use the phones. BBM still goes through the NOC. When you log into Blackberry World, you're essentially connecting to the NOC.
    But will they report that number?
    03-27-13 09:36 PM
    Whatever happens tomorrow guys....

Attachment 144556

Lets all hang in there.

Posted via CB10
    The moment someone mentioned mugs, I knew the jugs would follow
    lcjr, bungaboy and DragonFlyer like this.
    03-27-13 09:38 PM
    But will they report that number?
    Sure they will...no shinnanigans.

Posted via CB10
    OMGitworks likes this.
    03-27-13 09:39 PM
    Yo, ICJR is your sell point still 18? I'm at 18.79 on the TSX. If a miracle happens and it hits that, I'll be eying the stock like a hawk.
    Yep. I will have my account open and set for the sell as I monitor the SP. I'll ride it up so long as it continues but will sell at any decline. Sure, it may dip then go to 20 but I need to sell at a point that makes me profit to reinvest. If I hold out I can't increase my shares.
    03-27-13 09:40 PM
    The moment someone mentioned mugs, I knew the jugs would follow
    I really love this thread and you guys that make it what it is. Especially after hours when we can relax some and just enjoy some good times.
    03-27-13 09:44 PM
    I'm more worried about it not going up. I have a feeling it's going to be a number in the 800K range and the street won't be in love with that.
    Last edited by mangofed; 03-27-13 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Typo
    03-27-13 09:44 PM
    I think I will be on the lookout for that number on TSX too....
    03-27-13 09:48 PM
    Did anyone else notice the dinosaur on the iphone after the article in the Youtube still ? Subliminal maybe ? ha ha
    03-27-13 09:50 PM
    3rd glass. Rebuilding my rc truck to take my mind off of this.The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_00000099.jpg
    03-27-13 09:53 PM
    I'm more worried about it not going up. I have a feeling it's going to be a number in the 800K range and the street won't be in love with that.
    That is a possibility, but just remember that if that happens its an opportunity to grab more shares. The SP will go back up after everyone settles down. Remember, this is not like any other stock right now. BB has other devices to release throughout the year so this will go up and down all year long. What other stock does that and gives you the chance to buy and sell like this? So, the SP going down can be a good thing if you want to buy more, then wait for it to go back up.
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    03-27-13 09:55 PM
    Yep. I will have my account open and set for the sell as I monitor the SP. I'll ride it up so long as it continues but will sell at any decline. Sure, it may dip then go to 20 but I need to sell at a point that makes me profit to reinvest. If I hold out I can't increase my shares.
    Hasn't it declined even once since you purchased stocks? If so, did you sell at decline and bought again at rise-up? If so, you are doing quite well! I've been a sissy in the sense that I tell myself 'this time price goes above $17, I am selling it and then waiting till it comes back to $14s'. I think there have been atleast 5 times this has happened and I never pulled the trigger. Never sold. My options expire in 2014. So, I guess, the way I am, I'll just let them expire. Hopefully, they'll expire in-the-money with very good profit! I think stock is going to be $75 by Jan 2014.
    lcjr likes this.
    03-27-13 09:57 PM
    3rd glass. Rebuilding my rc truck to take my mind off of this.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000099.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	144561
    That's real cool. I used to have a RC helicopter but it got destroyed when I took it to Bosnia years ago. I'm getting a pellet gun soon to shoot these dang doves that want to land in my yard and **** in my pool.
    03-27-13 09:59 PM
    Yeah, I used to be heavy into RC Nitro Helis. Had a 90 size JR Vigor along with a few 50 Ventures. Been thinking about getting back into the electrics like 600 or so size. Problem wasn't the cost, it was the amount of wrenching required to get the thing to fly right.

A quick vid of my 90 Vigor. 6 foot rotor span.

That's real cool. I used to have a RC helicopter but it got destroyed when I took it to Bosnia years ago. I'm getting a pellet gun soon to shoot these dang doves that want to land in my yard and **** in my pool.
    lcjr and fedakd like this.
    03-27-13 10:04 PM
    Hasn't it declined even once since you purchased stocks? If so, did you sell at decline and bought again at rise-up? If so, you are doing quite well! I've been a sissy in the sense that I tell myself 'this time price goes above $17, I am selling it and then waiting till it comes back to $14s'. I think there have been atleast 5 times this has happened and I never pulled the trigger. Never sold. My options expire in 2014. So, I guess, the way I am, I'll just let them expire. Hopefully, they'll expire in-the-money with very good profit! I think stock is going to be $75 by Jan 2014.
    Yep, I've bought and sold several times now and am getting pretty good at it by listening to the resident experts on this thread. I don't own as many shares as most, but I have almost tripled the number of shares since starting a few months ago. I don't have the cash flow as most, so I have to make my way the best I can and that's this way.
    03-27-13 10:07 PM
    [QUOTE=BThunderW;8209561]Yeah, I used to be heavy into RC Nitro Helis. Had a 90 size JR Vigor along with a few 50 Ventures. Been thinking about getting back into the electrics like 600 or so size. Problem wasn't the cost, it was the amount of wrenching required to get the thing to fly right.

Wow, that was awesome. Was that you in control or somebody else? Didn't look like your avatar pic lol.
    03-27-13 10:12 PM
    Even on good news shorts may not be worried as millions of share are ready to take some profit like most of us will do. Only institutions may hold long if news is good and retailers like us will sell to take profit as it has been very stressfull to be long recently. All will sell including big boyz if ER is bad or with some bad news. It seems like everyone is got their finger on sell as soon it hits $17-18 and true longs will hold for longer. Your thoughts ?
    03-27-13 10:15 PM
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 10:15 PM
    That was me flying. That avatar isn't a picture of me

[QUOTE=lcjr;8209595]
    Yeah, I used to be heavy into RC Nitro Helis. Had a 90 size JR Vigor along with a few 50 Ventures. Been thinking about getting back into the electrics like 600 or so size. Problem wasn't the cost, it was the amount of wrenching required to get the thing to fly right.

Wow, that was awesome. Was that you in control or somebody else? Didn't look like your avatar pic lol.
    03-27-13 10:16 PM
    Funny thing is I'm more concerned with the TH interview in the afternoon than the early morning ER. Just me though.
    I will be so drunk by then that I won't be able to understand what he is saying. I will have to pvr it and watch it on Easter Sunday after I've sobered up.
    03-27-13 10:17 PM
    [QUOTE=BThunderW;8209615]That was me flying. That avatar isn't a picture of me

Awww...now my mental image of you is ruined!

Posted via CB10 on a BLACK Z10!
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-27-13 10:19 PM
    No worries, I look a lot worse
    [QUOTE=Bugmapper;8209629]
    That was me flying. That avatar isn't a picture of me

Awww...now my mental image of you is ruined!

Posted via CB10 on a BLACK Z10!
    03-27-13 10:20 PM
113,250 ... 501502503504505 ...