View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Interesting way to juice the stock.

Tesla (TSLA) shares rose again today following a 5% spike yesterday afternoon. The rise began when company co-founder Elon Musk sent out a tweet reading: "Really exciting announcement coming on Thursday. Am going to put my money where my mouth is in "v" major way." It was retweeted more than 450 times, but also sparked questions as to whether some remarks are appropriate on social networks.
    lcjr likes this.
    03-27-13 09:26 AM
    bullish on Blackberry .. just bought another 22,000 shares ...
    Man do i wish I had that kind of buying power lol
    03-27-13 09:29 AM
    Man do i wish I had that kind of buying power lol
    I'm trying to build myself to that level, but this thing has to go up in value so I can sell so I can buy more. lol
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    03-27-13 09:34 AM
    bullish on Blackberry .. just bought another 22,000 shares ...
    Holly sheep 22K is a pile ! I wish I could afford it ...
    DragonFlyer likes this.
    03-27-13 09:35 AM
    I'm trying to build myself to that level, but this thing has to go up in value so I can sell so I can buy more. lol
    If I can get my C shares to rally back to 47$ after this storm has passed I plan on selling them and dumping into BBRY. I missed my chance last week (thanks in-laws) so Im looking for a rally this month based on long term trends even tho the short term is horrendous .
    03-27-13 09:37 AM
    If I can get my C shares to rally back to 47$ after this storm has passed I plan on selling them and dumping into BBRY. I missed my chance last week (thanks in-laws) so Im looking for a rally this month based on long term trends even tho the short term is horrendous .
    I'm tempted to sell off my BAC stock which isn't doing much for me and use that here. Its not that much though, but I guess every bit counts.
    03-27-13 09:44 AM
    Yep, that's the plan... Let the BAC SP rise just a bit more so I can sell them off, then buy more BBRY on a nice dip (which will happen).
    03-27-13 09:51 AM
    Well, I'm settled away and ready for whatever comes tomorrow.

I imagine I'll be watching this stock and the comments here quite intently these next two days.
    Kid Vibe likes this.
    03-27-13 09:53 AM
    I'm tempted to sell off my BAC stock which isn't doing much for me and use that here. Its not that much though, but I guess every bit counts.
    I always try to sell my stagnant positions for more lucrative prospects. I strongly feel that Citi has the ability to rebound back to the 60-80$ range but its a very long term stock, probably a year or two which in the mean time is dead money for me
    03-27-13 09:53 AM
    Yep, that's the plan... Let the BAC SP rise just a bit more so I can sell them off, then buy more BBRY on a nice dip (which will happen).
    Most likely shortly following the ER as history has shown
    03-27-13 09:54 AM
    Most likely shortly following the ER as history has shown
    BINGO!
    03-27-13 09:59 AM
    BINGO!
    its not going to dip tomorrow, what are you guys talking about? BB will blow them out the water
    DragonFlyer likes this.
    03-27-13 10:02 AM
    Heins is going to be on CNBC tomm at 2pm. This must mean earnings will be good bc I wouldn't want to sit there and defend myself to the bias talking heads of CNBC if the quarterly is garbage.
    03-27-13 10:04 AM
    Heins is going to be on CNBC tomm at 2pm. This must mean earnings will be good bc I wouldn't want to sit there and defend myself to the bias talking heads of CNBC if the quarterly is garbage.
    he did the same thing last earnings when the stock was dropping 20%
    03-27-13 10:05 AM
    They beat estimates on everything. The shorts latched onto the "service revenue" thing and used scare tactics to drop the stock.
    03-27-13 10:07 AM
    Was it not a good earning nonetheless?
    03-27-13 10:08 AM
    Was it not a good earning nonetheless?
    it was a good earnings, but the stock was tanking due to service revenue issues, end of the day the stock still took a beating. earnings could be good but if stock doesnt benefit from it , it means nothing to me as a holder
    03-27-13 10:11 AM
    They beat estimates on everything. The shorts latched onto the "service revenue" thing and used scare tactics to drop the stock.
    This time around it might be the service revenue that takes the stock up 20%, he just has to stem the tide to lower revenues and demonstrate how Enterprise is adopting variations of the new offerings. BlackBerry can kill this with the right announcements tomorrow. The stock fell back to neutral today on quiet volume following an attempt to breakout first thing this morning. I wonder if it is likely to stay neutral all day though .............

Let's hear that BYOD is working in BB's favour and that Enterprise is scared to adopt other platforms based on the latest breaks in Apple etc.. We could get so much interesting news ...... its crazy!
    03-27-13 10:13 AM
    Does anyone know where I can listen to er tomorrow and what time it's going to be announce the numbers
    You are right earnings will be good. But as soon as SP goes up. People will sell out dropping the price so they can buy back in. Im not saying we will see a huge dip, but we will see a dip after a slight rise, maybe not the same day but shortly after, followed by a steady rise over time.
    Markymark 23 likes this.
    I thought we were going to see a modest rally today. Instead this thing is stagnant and even dropping. I'm increasingly uncomfortable with this. Can someone please chime-in with some upbeat news/projections. I'm feeling quite depressed right about now.
    03-27-13 10:20 AM
    I went ahead and sold off my "sitting duck" stock and bought some more BBRY. Now all I can do is sit and watch and wait.
    03-27-13 10:23 AM
    And for those of you (I suspect absolutely everyone lol) who are up at 6:00 am, BBRY will be the focus of a Squawk Box segment. I have to go to work in the early a.m. and I'm going to miss EVERYTHING

I'll be counting on all of you to hold the fort 'cause the best I'll be able to do it catch TH at 2.

Fingers crossed but not too tightly as to prevent me from grasping my drinkin cup!!
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-27-13 10:23 AM
    Given all the attention the stock has received, insiders should be jumping into this if money really can be made. Bears should also have been reversed. Looking at today's trend, I am expecting a mixed review of the ER tomorrow. The storm is brewing :/
    03-27-13 10:24 AM
    I went ahead and sold off my "sitting duck" stock and bought some more BBRY. Now all I can do is sit and watch and wait.
    You've got guts LCJR!!
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-27-13 10:25 AM
113,251 ... 487488489490491 ...