View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I need to see some more racks tonight. I've seen my wife's so I need to see others to compare.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-racks.jpg
    03-26-13 08:20 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-tumblr_lkt39mfeoh1qama44.jpg

Eat.My.Shorts
    03-26-13 08:34 PM
    Wtf????
    03-26-13 08:38 PM

Check out those BERRIES...
    Last edited by Kid Vibe; 03-26-13 at 08:55 PM.
    03-26-13 08:44 PM
    Oh oh. The Kid is randy tonight. LoL
    DragonFlyer likes this.
    03-26-13 08:47 PM
    Newbie to this forum and loving it so far.
    No stops here either and a heck of a lot riding on this.

And just for the **** of it.
    Sooo..you called the medivac for Icjr already?
    lcjr likes this.
    Nice, now I can't leave this page.
    Sooo..you called the medivac for Icjr already?
    What a way to go..... Just sayin...... Lol
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-26-13 08:50 PM
    Welcome...kind of awkward but we honestly do talk BB stock most of the time....welcome.
    03-26-13 08:50 PM
    We usually aren't off topic like this, but it's late.
    Kid Vibe and DragonFlyer like this.
    03-26-13 08:51 PM
    Bungaboy said "Randy".
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-26-13 08:52 PM
    Yeah that's probably a size CC but we do usually talk BB... I mean we usually talk BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and m0de25 like this.
    03-26-13 08:54 PM
    Back to the stocks, well I admit... I am excited and worried. Obviously I am in this b/c I believe there is money to be made, with all the research I've done. I'm not one of those investors who are just gambling on a strong ER. It's a tough thing to play because according to what I've read. The past ER's have caused dips, so what really makes this one any different? I hope it just stabilizes around 15 for now. If the ER is great, then I really hope there is a jump, but this stock is so unpredictable at times.
    lcjr and BBNation like this.
    03-26-13 08:55 PM
    Back to the stocks, well I admit... I am excited and worried. Obviously I am in this b/c I believe there is money to be made, with all the research I've done. I'm not one of those investors who are just gambling on a strong ER. It's a tough thing to play because according to what I've read. The past ER's have caused dips, so what really makes this one any different? I hope it just stabilizes around 15 for now. If the ER is great, then I really hope there is a jump, but this stock is so unpredictable at times.
    Kid. Loke beyond Thursday, next week, next month . . . . . you have lots of time if you are really long.
    03-26-13 09:02 PM
    It will be somewhat volatile all year because of the multiple devices being released throughout. I think it won't be this bad though once we get into next month. Stick with your plan. Maybe we just sleep through the ER and start again next month. I have to sell when I think the time is right or I won't have anything else to invest on dips. I'm tapped out right now.
    03-26-13 09:03 PM
    happy to announce that I just saw my very first Blackberry commercial here in NYC!
    03-26-13 09:07 PM
    Chris U wrote another great piece on the front page of CB...worth a read.
    zyben and DragonFlyer like this.
    03-26-13 09:09 PM
    Perhaps sell half when you have a decent profit...decent is what you in your heart can sleep with. Don't worry about timing or a few points; it's always about average in the end...just my thoughts.
    lcjr likes this.
    03-26-13 09:13 PM
    Chris U wrote another great piece on the front page of CB...worth a read.
    That was posted like five hours ago...
    That said, still a good read but I'm less bullish.
    At the same time if BlackBerry sales in the USA suck, at least we know they have to be better than last year...
    Plenty of cases where stores stopped selling BlackBerry all together because they were not moving.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 09:24 PM
    Well, I'm going to shut this Playbook down for the evening. Tomorrow is another day. You guys/gals have a safe and pleasant evening.
    03-26-13 09:26 PM
    I know this is repeat of my previous thread but it applies more than ever with short interest over 160 mil including TSX.

Read below and do not fall for the fake raid. Be strong like BB, do not break in the midst of ER headlines, positive news will turn into negative headlines. Hold on tight, just like CNBC guy said yesterday his BB still works after 6 years.

Just wanted to share some info on this. If you are holding any RIM shares do not sell in panic, Shorts will be desparate and will try anything to cover. They do this all the time wiht Natural gas, just google it. It was reported few weeks ago by the trader on the floor. They put fake sale orders using high frequency trading systems and that will panic people like us and we will be left with no share, they will cover and make even more..

Just asking to be careful and not be fooled by these manipulators..depending on your portfolio, position and strategy sell some but just give it some thoughts insteading of panicing..
    A fine panic manipulation example was on Dec 20, 2012 after hour. Big shorts sold 20M+ shares in 20 minutes. Then their media arms spread the fear that evening and next morning to cause a big drop in share price.

Do not fall for the big short manipulation.

They had tried in on the FB event. Big shorts tried to Pin-the-Donkey on the FB/RIMM for the share rise. They had hold when there was no announcement, they do a manipulation. I tried desperately to tell everyone, there is no FB/RIMM announcement on the message board.

Now, they tried to mis-inform calling Lenovo a buyout instead of what it is - a potential Strategic Partnership.

with your RIMM stock. There will a bear raid for sure, with this many shares shorted. They can wipe all your shares off the board in 60 seconds.
    For those of you unfamiliar with a bear raid, the hedge funds that decide they want to cover their short positions, instigate a quick large SELL "at Market" move. They make it big enough to catch the first batch of Stop Losses set, and that triggers a domino effect of automatic Sells that plummet the pps.
    A moment later, they do a massive BUY "at Market" move and buy up all your shares.
    You will be left with no shares, and they will have a huge purchase as a cheap price.
    Within 5 minutes, the price will be back to what it was, and you will be scratching your head.
    Just a heads up.
    03-26-13 09:33 PM
    Hey guys I havent scanned the 5 pages since I logged out at 5pm lol so I dont know if anyone said this already, But i tried to log in to T-Mobile to see my upgrade price and I quote " Sorry--we're experiencing high demand and are unable to process phone upgrades. Please try back later.."

I have NEVER seen that from T-Mobile during any launch of any phone they have brought out to include the SIII. So looks good from T-Mo. Just thought I would share.
    03-26-13 09:47 PM
    Hey guys I havent scanned the 5 pages since I logged out at 5pm lol so I dont know if anyone said this already, But i tried to log in to T-Mobile to see my upgrade price and I quote " Sorry--we're experiencing high demand and are unable to process phone upgrades. Please try back later.."

I have NEVER seen that from T-Mobile during any launch of any phone they have brought out to include the SIII. So looks good from T-Mo. Just thought I would share.
    Don't want to be a downer, but that's specious reasoning. Especially when the iPhone 5 was announced for T-Mo. Literally every time I check out the T-Mo FB there is someone asking when they will get the iPhone every 15 minutes. Not saying it's not because of BlackBerry, or the iPhone, or renovations to the site, but take it with a grain of salt.
    03-26-13 09:51 PM
    Don't want to be a downer, but that's specious reasoning. Especially when the iPhone 5 was announced for T-Mo. Literally every time I check out the T-Mo FB there is someone asking when they will get the iPhone every 15 minutes. Not saying it's not because of BlackBerry, or the iPhone, or renovations to the site, but take it with a grain of salt.
    Like I said, I have never seen that from T-Mo specifically, because believe me at the time I was on their site for the SIII release the Note II also on their release dates seeing if I could upgrade and never saw that . To me that means something. It doesnt say its site work, it says "High Demand" anything else release for T-Mo today... nope... so where is the demand? Maybe not all of it for BB but I would suggest alot of it is.

Edit: Also I forgot to include this in the original post but I called T-Mo customer service too when I couldnt get it done earlier online and they told me in no mixed language that they had an "Unusually high call volume asking about the Z10..." Again thats one rep but they arent normally the ones to sugar coat something like that.
    03-26-13 09:58 PM
113,256 ... 483484485486487 ...