View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Haha looks like you both do. LOL. My wife was so getting a larger closet remodeling out of it which I'm sure she will. Use quickly
    My guess is you're right that she will use fill it up quickly. We have a large his and her walk-in separated by a wall in the middle (so that she won't use my space), guess what, I now only have less than half of my side of the closet...
    03-26-13 02:54 PM
    $14.47, oh, babe, you're so quiet and smart. Keep going, easy ... I'm not watching
    I am glad you are not watching and trust you will be watching the France v Spain soccer match that kicks off in a few minutes?? I imagine it's a great and very fun night to be in either country.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-26-13 02:56 PM
    And you won't have that forever either

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 02:56 PM
    And you won't have that forever either

Posted via CB10
    You are probably right. She mentioned a few times that it would look better if we remove the dividing wall. I have been trying to convince her that it might be a structural wall (she is not buying it because it's an open-top wall)...LOL..
    DragonFlyer and Shanerredflag like this.
    03-26-13 03:00 PM
    Not bad... 155 Million shorts up from 147 million.... Hey, if we're gonna have a party tomorrow, the more the merrier right?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-new-1.jpg
    03-26-13 03:05 PM
    Probably closer to 160M since the big drop few days ago. Insane, they're shorting this thing simply to keep it low. Unbelievable.
    03-26-13 03:09 PM
    I'm really nervous about tomorrow. BBRY was so earily non-volatile and with low volumes today. I hope there is not another panic selloff before the ER. Any expert theories, fellow stock holders?
    03-26-13 03:12 PM
    Probably closer to 160M since the big drop few days ago. Insane, they're shorting this thing simply to keep it low. Unbelievable.
    Very true. I say "Bring it on you Mother Smurfers!".. Let's decide this whole thing Thursday .. everybody strap yourselves in!
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-26-13 03:14 PM
    It seems the shorts are 100% confident BB will miss across the board, I think tomorrow will be a very interesting trading day.
    03-26-13 03:14 PM
    what do the shorts know that we don't?
    CDM76, bungaboy and kingb71 like this.
    03-26-13 03:16 PM
    I have to say that this is the most exciting stock I have ever owned. And the Z10 is the most exciting phone that I have ever owned (I liked the 8800 when it first came out, but the GPS was too slow, the iPhone 4s looked great but emailing sucked, Z10 is sexy and fast).
    03-26-13 03:24 PM
    That is my exact concern, as I would have expected the shorts interest would be smaller since the last report as we approach ER. I think their confidence is all about the service revenue declining and could careless how strong the Z10 sales are. If it's a miss then I hope TH will a least up the guidance.
    03-26-13 03:24 PM
    Shorts are working from history. Historically companies never manage to turn-around. We will find out Thursday. Either way, heavy drinking will be involved.

03-26-13 03:25 PM
    I have been trying to find that out for months. Why would anyone short this thing when it's in the best bull situation. We as retail investor will win ?? making me nervous. Based on this either it will be $10 or 20. Crazy gamble. All weak bulls left after Jan 30th but they will come back if ER is really good. The ER better be good if not we are screwed. For shorts we are talking few billion dollars to cover so who will win ? I wish I had not invested so I could watch this game as neutral spectator..lol
    fedakd likes this.
    03-26-13 03:26 PM
    Man o man, why didn't I sell last week lol. We'll as long as this holds above 14.60 I'll be calm

im just wondering, if the ER isn't too good, and selling goes through the roof... I'm hoping to sell at a minimal loss... my big chunk is held in the 14.79 range...
    03-26-13 03:28 PM
    Most of the shorts probably come from the USA where technically in their minds BlackBerry is crap since their eyes haven't been opened yet hehe. Most people in Canada had nothing good to say about BlackBerry either including myself untill I saw it. Put yourself in their shoes it must be hard to make sense of things so far.

PLUS America only focuses on American News mostly. So things should be good
    03-26-13 03:29 PM
    Most of the shorts probably come from the USA where technically in their minds BlackBerry is crap since their eyes haven't been opened yet hehe. Most people in Canada had nothing good to say about BlackBerry either including myself untill I saw it. Put yourself in their shoes it must be hard to make sense of things so far.

PLUS America only focuses on American News mostly. So things should be good
    Agreed...

wait a sec, I'm on the TSX, so will those shorts on the NAS have a similar impact?
    03-26-13 03:31 PM
    Shorts are working from history. Historically companies never manage to turn-around. We will find out Thursday. Either way, heavy drinking will be involved.
    Agreed. But I think the Shorts will be sorely disappointed. I strongly feel that BB will make a full turnaround. Im not a betting man and I dont take too much undue risk either but from my personal experience I HATED BB not 2 months ago. thought it was the stupidest company and that no one that wanted a good fun phone would ever have a BB. But after I started playing with the Playbook I couldnt stop wanting more and more to have a BB phone. Im in my mid-20s and pretty close to the average consumer my age... so that says something.
    Bugmapper likes this.
    03-26-13 03:31 PM
    I have been trying to find that out for months. Why would anyone short this thing when it's in the best bull situation. We as retail investor will win ?? making me nervous. Based on this either it will be $10 or 20. Crazy gamble. All weak bulls left after Jan 30th but they will come back if ER is really good. The ER better be good if not we are screwed. For shorts we are talking few billion dollars to cover so who will win ? I wish I had not invested so I could watch this game as neutral spectator..lol
    It you didn't invest, this wouldn't be nearly as exciting.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 03:32 PM
    Wall Street Journal: Options Traders Foresee ‘Fireworks’ With RIM Earnings

Some options traders are wagering that BlackBerry maker Research In Motion Ltd. will surprise investors with good news when its latest earnings report hits the tape later this week.

Last Friday’s launch of the newest BlackBerry device underwhelmed investors and the company’s stock price fell 12% from Friday through Monday. But Tuesday’s options trading saw some large bets that the company, which is slated to release fiscal fourth quarter earnings Thursday, will see its shares move higher through the end of this week.

“This is a company that can move significantly, and in the near-term, the options market is predicting some fireworks,” said Ryan Detrick, senior technical strategist at Schaeffer’s Investment Research.

The company’s shares slid after the U.S. launch of Research In Motion’s new touch screen Z10 smartphone Friday. Goldman Sachs Group called the device’s debut at AT&T Inc. T +0.94%stores “disappointing,” and cut the stock to neutral from buy.

On Tuesday, an analyst at Bernstein Research countered, saying in a note that he expects strong earnings from the company. “We expect the stock to respond favorably to the quarter’s reporting,” analyst Pierre Ferragu wrote in his note. Mr. Ferragu said he expects gross margins seven points ahead of consensus expectations.

Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters expect the BlackBerry maker to report a loss Thursday of 29 cent a share on revenue of about $2.84 billion.

In the options market, the largest trade on the BlackBerry maker’s shares bet that Research In Motion shares would jump more than 7.5% by the end of the week.

An investor bought 10,000 weekly “call” options granting the right to buy one million shares of Research In Motion at $15 apiece through the end of day Friday. With the options costing 56 cents a share, that means the trader counts on the shares rising above $15.56–the “strike” price plus the per-share cost of the options–by the end of the week to profit.
    03-26-13 03:33 PM
    I like it loud and fast, ... and I also watch.
    You're so young... you can't wait

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 03:55 PM
    Morgon, Your inside on ER including SP before and after ER, ER report, possible shorts spint about ER, would be appreciated.
    03-26-13 03:56 PM
    I am glad you are not watching and trust you will be watching the France v Spain soccer match that kicks off in a few minutes?? I imagine it's a great and very fun night to be in either country.
    It's halftime 0-0 so far. .
    BTW : Z10 hub ad right now. We have a lot now, every important spot is filed. Nice!

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell likes this.
    03-26-13 03:57 PM
    My wife has power over me in many areas, but not my work and my toys (cars, computers, phones, etc) - she has absolutely no say in these areas, I don't even discuss them with her, but do share my excitements.
    You da man!!
    DragonFlyer likes this.
    03-26-13 04:03 PM
    I think you have your words in the wrong order. It should read :

what do we know that the shorts don't?
    03-26-13 04:04 PM
113,250 ... 479480481482483 ...