Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Add me to the stock groups I would love to join my PIN:24CBD718

Posted via CB10
    You found the right place almost live and real time here. Many time zones, you'll probably always find some to discuss with
    Welcome !
    03-25-13 07:30 PM
    Excellent excuse to make him read the Constitution and Bill of Rights so he knows what his rights really are and how they came to be. Ah yes, reminds me of my law classes.
    And learn what are rights and what are privileges too.
    03-25-13 07:31 PM
    If you've not read it yet, just go : http://www..crackberry.com/here%E2%8...erry-downgrade
    03-25-13 07:33 PM
    T-Mobiles release is tomorrow. Verizon is on the 28th.
    OMGSH how did i not know this??!!!! I signed up for email alerts on tmo release date and got nothing. IM SO GONNA GO GET IT AHHHHHH!

yea... im excited lol
    03-25-13 07:35 PM
    Did you cash in on the jump today or in it long term?
    I'm going to hold out until TSLA hits $40. I know it will too within 6 months. Have to admit it, electric cars are the future and that future is not far away. Running out of fuel and the environmental regulations will force it too come. This company leads the way and the SP in a few years will be $200. Put that in writing and on your calendar. Toyota has already invested 30 million and is building cars with Tesla right now.
    Last edited by lcjr; 03-25-13 at 08:04 PM.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    03-25-13 07:42 PM
    The link is not working, please kindly fix it.

If you've not read it yet, just go : http://www..crackberry.com/here%E2%8...erry-downgrade
    03-25-13 07:42 PM
    The link is not working, please kindly fix it.
    Just go to front page and read Chris blog

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 07:47 PM
    There is no actual BBM group. Just this discussion blog?

What do you guy think it will get too after Thursday?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 07:50 PM
    Add me to the stock groups I would love to join my PIN:24CBD718

Posted via CB10
    Hi! As Superfly mentioned, this forum is the stock group... You are in the right place We often go off in friendly tangents and many of us like sharing virtual beers, lol! but at the end of the day, we have a great bunch of members here with some great opinions and insights. Most of us check in on a daily basis... Very addictive forum we have going here!

So, welcome aboard!
    lcjr and fedakd like this.
    03-25-13 07:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    $12 or $20 and maybe both

Posted via CB10 on a BLACK Z10!
    03-25-13 07:56 PM
    My personal belief is the shorts will try and spin and it does not matter...but...big but, If the numbers are significant and do surprise then a 10-15% bump up from Wednesday close is more than doable.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell and m0de25 like this.
    03-25-13 07:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    My personal opinion is that it will range between where it is right now and $15 until mid April. Reason is the ER won't quite capture all the new stuff but will show solid numbers. I'm predicting that starting mid April the SP starts moving up and could get between $18 - $20 real quick before taking another dip. Hey, that's what stocks do. You have to expect the unexpected.
    m0de25 and Shanerredflag like this.
    03-25-13 08:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's correct, it's not a BBM group (although I do remember recently seeing someone mention that they started such a thing ... Maybe it was mentioned in the "Stockberrian" thread)

As far as how the earnings report will affect the stock price... No one really knows, obviously, but I believe the consensus is that the Shorts will jump on any little detail to further their cause, so the SP will likely take a hit just like it did after last ER. But again, we can also be pleasantly surprised by the actual Q4 sale figures of the z10... If the sale figures blow everyone's expectations, there's not much the Shorts can say to downplay that. At the end of the day, it's 50/50, i'm afraid... Anybody's guess.
    03-25-13 08:11 PM
    I'm going to hold out until TSLA hits $40. I know it will too within 6 months. Have to admit it, electric cars are the future and that future is not far away. Running out of fuel and the environmental regulations will force it too come. This company leads the way and the SP in a few years will be $200. Put that in writing and on your calendar. Toyota has already invested 30 million and is building cars with Tesla right now.
    wow! Another TESLA fan!
    This is my first time trading stocks. Well, I am <30 years old so I hadn't given 'investing' in stocks much of a thought. But I like BlackBerry I've been following them for a while. And I thought it was extremely under-valued so I figured I'd invest in this.

I really believe that fundamentally both BlackBerry and TELSA are A+ companies. I invested all my savings in BBRY (which were not much, as I have only been earning for not too long) and I also keep adding to my investment every month to BBRY (mostly options). If I had more spare money, I'd invest that in TESLA.

I don't know any other stocks as such - I don't follow financials of other companies; I am not an active trader. But I invested in BBRY (and want to invest in TESLA) because I really like both company's products and so I follow any news related to BBRY and TESLA anyway.

If I keep investing at this rate; my belief is that < 5 years, both BBRY and TESLA will appreciate so much that I'd have enough return on investment to buy a house and a car without relying on bank loans!

By the way, don't worry folks, I can afford to lose this money 100%. I mean, although I have invested ALL my savings, I don't have any liabilities (car payments, mortgage payments as such). If I lose it, I'd make it back in a year!
    Last edited by chrysaurora; 03-25-13 at 08:27 PM.
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    03-25-13 08:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, groups support 30 users max i think, there aint room for all of us in there lol
    Im hoping 17 after QER, its pretty wishful, and even if it does there will be some profit taking so I expect another dip. Worst case scenario it drops like its hot and I double up again ...really don't hope this happens, could be a messy ride
    03-25-13 08:27 PM
    wow! Another TESLA fan!
    This is my first time trading stocks. Well, I am <30 years old so I hadn't given 'investing' in stocks much of a thought. But I like BlackBerry I've been following them for a while. And I thought it was extremely under-valued so I figured I'd invest in this.

I really believe that fundamentally both BlackBerry and TELSA are A+ companies. I invested all my savings in BBRY (which were not much, as I have only been earning for not too long) and I also keep adding to my investment every month to BBRY (mostly options). If I had more spare money, I'd invest that in TESLA.

If I keep investing at this rate; my belief is that < 5 years, both BBRY and TESLA will appreciate so much that I'd have enough return on investment to buy a house and a car without relying on bank loans!

By the way, don't worry folks, I can afford to lose this money 100%. I mean, although I have invested ALL my savings, I don't have any liabilities (car payments, mortgage payments as such). If I lose it, I'd make it back in a year!
    Ok, Superfly is probably going to slap my hand for this, but these are two stocks you can't mess up on. Look, Blackberry is NOT going away and will only grow stronger. I see them eventually getting out of the hardware business and focus strictly on software, which is an increasingly profitable venture. So, even though you don't invest a lot, you're still putting in for what appears to be a sure thing. Now, regarding Tesla, the writing is all over the wall. People are reluctant to change and innovation, but in this case they WILL be forced to. Its just a matter of time, so if you put in what you can afford, you'll be rewarded later. People will start thinking differently about both these companies as they are opened up to them. I mean, most people think an electric car looks like a golf cart. But really, it looks like this and there is a huge waiting line right now already. In fact, they are opening up stores in malls across the globe. Look at this...Tesla Motors | Premium Electric Vehicles
    03-25-13 08:27 PM
    Ok, Superfly is probably going to slap my hand for this, but these are two stocks you can't mess up on. Look, Blackberry is NOT going away and will only grow stronger. I see them eventually getting out of the hardware business and focus strictly on software, which is an increasingly profitable venture. So, even though you don't invest a lot, you're still putting in for what appears to be a sure thing. Now, regarding Tesla, the writing is all over the wall. People are reluctant to change and innovation, but in this case they WILL be forced to. Its just a matter of time, so if you put in what you can afford, you'll be rewarded later. People will start thinking differently about both these companies as they are opened up to them. I mean, most people think an electric car looks like a golf cart. But really, it looks like this and there is a huge waiting line right now already. In fact, they are opening up stores in malls across the globe. Look at this...Tesla Motors | Premium Electric Vehicles
    Yeah, TESLA is going to be huge. I test drove Model S when they were showing-it off in Toronto. What an experience! I've been into TESLA since long before Roadster was made available in the market for purchase.

If I am proven right (in BBRY stock), I'll be able to buy a Model S and a house in cash!
    lcjr likes this.
    03-25-13 08:30 PM
    Slightly on this topic, I've been thinking about Ballard power systems. I know they've burned a number of people over the years, but they just signed a $100M deal with VW to help build fuel cell concept cars. As well as some other deals recently for fuel cell backups of wireless towers.
    Last edited by Sir_Loin; 03-25-13 at 08:35 PM. Reason: spelling
    lcjr and erodenero like this.
    03-25-13 08:34 PM
    Slightly on this topic, I've been thinking about Ballard power systems. I know they've burned a number of people over the years, but they just signed a $100M deal with VW to help build fuel cell concept cars. As well as some other deals recently for fuel cell backups of wireless towers.
    I can't believe I'm saying these things after how I grew up with hotrod cars and trucks. I love off-roading and Jeeps too. But, electric cars has to happen and any major electric company involved in that vision is a great bet. So long as they have the support base and demand from companies wanting their product(s). This is going to come quicker then most people are prepared for too. Leaders are pressing manufacturers for better MPG and eventually they can't be met.
    03-25-13 08:41 PM
    I can't believe I'm saying these things after how I grew up with hotrod cars and trucks. I love off-roading and Jeeps too. But, electric cars has to happen and any major electric company involved in that vision is a great bet. So long as they have the support base and demand from companies wanting their product(s). This is going to come quicker then most people are prepared for too. Leaders are pressing manufacturers for better MPG and eventually they can't be met.
    This is true. Im a hardcore Jeep guy but eventually they will have to change WHAT they run on. They will never cease to be but they will have to adapt or they will loose all their market share.

As far as where the stock is going to go after the ER I dont think that we will see an "Oh my gosh buy buy buy" rally either. I think well see a moderate spike followed by immediate sell off for profits. This stock is a long term stock unless your playing the peaks on a daily basis.
    lcjr likes this.
    03-25-13 09:10 PM
    Excellent excuse to make him read the Constitution and Bill of Rights so he knows what his rights really are and how they came to be. Ah yes, reminds me of my law classes.
    Oh he knows. Actually a good kid, but almost all kids these days are pretty spoiled. Lucky for them, I guess, but I wonder what they are going to do when they have to work hard for something.
    03-25-13 09:14 PM
    Electric might be the future but you'll have to pry the keys to my big HP beast from my cold dead hands

03-25-13 09:17 PM
    Electric might be the future but you'll have to pry the keys to my big HP beast from my cold dead hands
    LOL...electric will be the future when there is virtually no fuel left to be drawn from the ground.
    Bugmapper likes this.
    03-25-13 09:31 PM
    I have my big Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi (5.7) in the driveway and I use it everyday, not caring what gas costs. I love powerful Jeeps too. The wife however loves her Mercedes.
    Charles Martin1 and Bugmapper like this.
    03-25-13 09:40 PM
    LOL...electric will be the future when there is virtually no fuel left to be drawn from the ground.
    One would think, but Presidents and world leaders are putting stricter regulations and requirements on manufacturers. Eventually, they won't be able to meet them, even with fuel still in the ground.
    03-25-13 09:42 PM
113,251 ... 472473474475476 ...