View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    So that wasn't so bad after all hey gentlemen...I actually had to do some work today so could'nt monitor the price too much...was thinking the kicking might have been worse. Guess the shares trading are just the shorts selling to themselves as they open and close positions...which means???

I'm going with the eight ball from now on too

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 03:46 PM
    Not bad at all. Kudos to everyone who was able to buy the dip today.

Nice consolidation day , per M8s morning update?

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and DragonFlyer like this.
    03-25-13 03:48 PM
    You were a decoy as a boy?
    Like I said, life was tough then. Often had to pose as a decoy to avert Bigfoots.
    erodenero and bungaboy like this.
    03-25-13 03:48 PM
    [QUOTE=cgk;8192504]Not sure if this is covered on a previous page but Simona Jankowski (mentioned in previous post) downgraded her estimate:

Yes it has...thx for sharing

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 03:49 PM
    Oh well. Somebody else is having a bad day as well.

A Toronto woman blames Microsoft for what she calls lax security, after her 11-year-old son’s Xbox Live account was hacked, which she believes allowed a thief to charge $300 in gaming purchases to her credit card.
    03-25-13 03:57 PM
    I grew up on the north coast of Labrador and had to lug water from a well in 5 gallon buckets...no sewage either...hand to empty the honey bucket down at the landwash.

Trapped muskrat, martens, beaver, and hunted caribou.

Yip, we grew up rough and tough.
    What part of Labrador? I grew up in Goose Bay.

Edit: Nvm, just read back.
    03-25-13 03:58 PM
    I figure the ones that are now down grading were just hoping for the stock to fall abit more. They will buy their shares and let the stock steady out , and then recommend buy. Once the run is over they sell off and the price dips for the suckered who listened
    03-25-13 04:04 PM
    I figure the ones that are now down grading were just hoping for the stock to fall abit more. They will buy their shares and let the stock steady out , and then recommend buy. Once the run is over they sell off and the price dips for the suckered who listened
    I don't think it quite works that way...
    03-25-13 04:16 PM
    Sounds to me like the 11 year old is smarter than she thinks
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-25-13 04:16 PM
    Tech Site Says BlackBerry Z10 Beats iPhone 5 In One Key Area

According to one website, the new BlackBerry Z10 beats the iPhone 5 in one specific area: its ability to be repaired.

Tech repair website ifixit regularly takes computers, gaming systems, and cellphones apart and scores them based on their perceived repairability. Based on the site's ranking system, the BlackBerry Z10 scored an 8 out of 10 in repairability (10 being the best), while the iPhone 5 was only given a 7 out of 10.

According to ifixit, the BlackBerry Z10 earned a high score for the following reasons: The battery can be replaced without tools, the motherboard and display can be removed easily, and standard screws are used to put the Z10 together. The iPhone 5, on the other hand, uses uncommon screws, and many of the phone's components are either soldered together or are combined into one piece, making repair much more expensive.
    03-25-13 04:23 PM
    Definitely some women present. ;-) Avid Stockberrian, collection of BBs, and following these great threads closely. Thanks all!

Well men, I wish you all the best going into ER and the great beyond.

BTW, are there any women on this site??? I could see if this was a site for RISK (board game)...lol
    03-25-13 04:23 PM
    Ughh, this was a horrible day. I'm a new investor and this doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy about the stock market in general. The idea that real people's money can be so profoundly affected by a few unscrupulous rumours and innuendos based on no evidence whatsoever, just "feelings" and "trends", is very unnerving. Sorry for generalizing my sentiment on such a specific forum, but I think the BBRY situation is the worst kind of example of what Wall Street stands for, and one that makes lay people stay the **** away from the stock market.
    03-25-13 04:29 PM

Spent lots of time in GB-HV too.

Labrador Inn, Labrador Scareways, Labrador Bargain Store LoL

Bulldog Club on base.

Best Winter Carnival I was ever at.
    03-25-13 04:29 PM
    Spent lots of time in GB-HV too.

Labrador Inn, Labrador Scareways, Labrador Bargain Store LoL

Bulldog Club on base.

Best Winter Carnival I was ever at.

Cool. I was born there! Small world indeed!
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-25-13 04:32 PM

Cool! I was born in Goose Bay! Small world indeed!
    03-25-13 04:34 PM
    How the heck any analyst can downgrade a stock and the company based on one carrier launch, within 2 days of launch and without any facts/data. The marketing will start this week, Verizon yet to launch and most US customers are businesses and goverments which do not stand up in the line..
    This is messed up. If this is not rape then what it is ?
    03-25-13 04:39 PM
    Very small world.

Did you go to school on the base?
    03-25-13 04:39 PM
    BlackBerry Quiet on Results of Z10's First U.S. Weekend

Let's just hope that their holding back for the reason we all want to hear...that sales were through the roof! LOL
    03-25-13 04:41 PM
    Very small world.

Did you go to school on the base?
    Goose High School
    03-25-13 04:42 PM
    Ughh, this was a horrible day. I'm a new investor and this doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy about the stock market in general. The idea that real people's money can be so profoundly affected by a few unscrupulous rumours and innuendos based on no evidence whatsoever, just "feelings" and "trends", is very unnerving. Sorry for generalizing my sentiment on such a specific forum, but I think the BBRY situation is the worst kind of example of what Wall Street stands for, and one that makes lay people stay the **** away from the stock market.
    If you are long and in for the duration nothing to worry about...like your handle, hope it brings us all luck.

Posted via CB10
    LuckyJP and Superfly_FR like this.
    03-25-13 04:44 PM
    I'm wondering why an 11 year old has a live on-line account??
    Markymark 23 likes this.
    03-25-13 04:44 PM
    Welcome! Have to agree with you on the heavy weighting on "feelings and trends" however, its to be expected with a stock this volatile, we all knew what we were getting into....unless you bought it at peak.....then sorry
    LuckyJP and bungaboy like this.
    03-25-13 04:52 PM
    Goose High School
    Same here. Exceptionally small world.
    03-25-13 04:57 PM
    I'm wondering why an 11 year old has a live on-line account??
    So his parents don't have to spend time to "parent" him.
    Last edited by bungaboy; 03-25-13 at 05:33 PM.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    03-25-13 05:06 PM
    My son tried that excuse too.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-25-13 05:14 PM
113,256 ... 470471472473474 ...