View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Will be closing as soon as we open, and wait to get in down. not happy with this, should have closed on friday.
    03-25-13 05:13 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-revised-bbry.png

BBRY is going to gap down at the opening.

The chart above shows a huge level around the $14.10 - $14.24 area where the arrow pointing. A combination of the downward trendline, the $14.22 support and the 50 EMA are converging in this area.

I expect the bulls will come out today to try and provide support in this area.
    bungaboy, Shanerredflag and m0de25 like this.
    03-25-13 05:32 AM
    Surprisingly quiet here this morning
    03-25-13 05:33 AM
    Lol...GS played this like a fiddle, did anyone expect less? Serious question...did anyone think the huge dollar shorts would just lay down and lose? I think there was ample discussion that this would happen as the ER eased closer.
    This won't be the end either...next ER, next device launch...next forward thinking product announced...this is far from over. Does not matter...enough good things have been proven with the OS if BlackBerry fails the SP for their assets is in the 16-17 dollar range minimum IMO.

I said it before and I'll say it again...BA classes will be studying this for decades to analise what took place and what the correct actions were.
    I'm long...and fascinated...just sharing my thoughts.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Shanerredflag; 03-25-13 at 08:38 AM.
    03-25-13 05:33 AM
    Yip. I'm wondering if the Goldman downgrade will prompt a comment from BlackBerry.
    They'll wait until Er at this point. Absorb this week and fight on next week. Stay strong.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-25-13 05:37 AM
    I said it before and I'll say it again...BA classes will be studying this for decades to analise what took place and what the correct actions were.
    I'm long...and fascinated...just sharing my thoughts.
    +10
    Fascinated, this is historical, whatever the end ...
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    03-25-13 05:38 AM
    Here is something of interest gentlemen:
    http://twosidestoeverything.wordpres...mber_225838954

Posted via CB10
    Lehomer, Superfly_FR and jxnb like this.
    03-25-13 05:39 AM

In the absence of competition there is virtually no innovation. If BBRY is murdered by the anti-competitive antics of the USA then the cell phone industry will fall back three steps.
    03-25-13 05:49 AM
    Just fell below $14...
    03-25-13 05:54 AM
    I think we shall see weakness on the trading of BBRY Shares until the 28th. If efforts of T-Mobile and Verizon are as bad as AT&T, James Faucette will receive a price for the best call in the tech sector.

This is bad.
    Does anyone know if Verizon and TMO will be more enthusiastic in their introduction? Hopefully BB see the errors with AT&T and is taking steps to bolster some support!
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-25-13 05:57 AM
    liked that "a few seconds at a time, hundreds of times per day"
    Very good angle.
    03-25-13 06:02 AM
    Just fell below $14...
    Back over ... call it waggles, yo-yo ... we have to wait the real time trading ... in the meantime it's a big ?
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    03-25-13 06:04 AM
    The higher it opens (even tho low) the better. With all whats been happening and downgrades, I would be surprised if we didnt see mid12-13. I will be there to buy.
    03-25-13 06:12 AM
    My 2 Cents
    Verizon is the 1 million unit mystery buyer here is why:
    -exclusive rights to the white Z10
    -ex verizon exec working for Blackberry
    -advertising on Verizons website for the Z10 is the first thing you see
    -from what I read around the internet staff is being well trained on the Z10
    I have a feeling once Verizon launches the Z10 it will be showcased like it was in Canada making potential buyers aware that the Z10 is out causing a trickle down effect to the other carriers.
    lets not forget 4700 busineses signed up for the z10, online orders were sold out on bestbuy
    Its not over for Blackberry here in the states but just the beginning
    03-25-13 06:23 AM
    My 2 Cents
    Verizon is the 1 million unit mystery buyer here is why:
    -exclusive rights to the white Z10
    -ex verizon exec working for Blackberry
    -advertising on Verizons website for the Z10 is the first thing you see
    -from what I read around the internet staff is being well trained on the Z10
    I have a feeling once Verizon launches the Z10 it will be showcased like it was in Canada making potential buyers aware that the Z10 is out causing a trickle down effect to the other carriers.
    lets not forget 4700 busineses signed up for the z10, online orders were sold out on bestbuy
    Its not over for Blackberry here in the states but just the beginning
    Well said Mr Kissinger...Once again calming words in the eye of a storm.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and KISSINGER like this.
    03-25-13 06:33 AM
    Looks like The Selected Fruits TA is dead on...well called, holding the 14.20.
    03-25-13 07:18 AM
    Well said Mr Kissinger...Once again calming words in the eye of a storm.

Posted via CB10
    Actually stock in PM going up ...
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-25-13 07:18 AM
    Actually stock in PM going up ...
    The stock is down 5% and you are saying it's going up!
    Oh my, What did I just wake up to?
    03-25-13 07:30 AM
    So, after upgrading the stock only 2 weeks ago, Goldman has now downgraded it from $19 to $17. I wonder if MS will do the same?.
    This will be the bears week into earnings, IMO.
    03-25-13 07:34 AM
    Shaking out more weak hands. Thursday is the end-game and shorts know this. Has anyone noticed the huge increase in brutal (and inaccurate) articles and news reports on Blackberry and the Z10 in the last week? More reasons for me to buy more stock.

They want you out so they can cover, mark my words.
    03-25-13 07:35 AM
    2 quick thoughts FWIW. Is anyone surprised Goldman downgraded and want to know if they sold on Friday - shocking? Secondly, I think news trumps TA on this stock for the week, strap in as it could be a very wild ride, even for BBRY. GLTA!!
    03-25-13 07:40 AM
    2 quick thoughts FWIW. Is anyone surprised Goldman downgraded and want to know if they sold on Friday - shocking? Secondly, I think news trumps TA on this stock for the week, strap in as it could be a very wild ride, even for BBRY. GLTA!!
    Or they know earnings are going to be a huge beat and they want to grab some more cheap shares beforehand.
    03-25-13 07:45 AM
    The stock is down 5% and you are saying it's going up!
    Oh my, What did I just wake up to?
    I think he meant it went down a lot, then started climbing back up so it's not down quite so much. Found a support level or something... assuming there's enough volume to say squat.
    03-25-13 07:46 AM
    Don't rise too much before opening...
    03-25-13 07:49 AM
    Don't rise too much before opening...
    I hope it will rise up before opening just need to lock 'profit' and will wait for it to go back down. I think we will see 13$
    03-25-13 07:53 AM
113,256 ... 462463464465466 ...