Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    03-22-13 12:07 PM
    in the comments....
    Best Buy's head of mobile sales, Scott Anderson, regarding how the retailer has gauged demand for the Z10 in the US based on sales at Best Buy stores in Canada: "We have fairly consistently increased the allocation of it to our stores as it has got more and more buzz. Even though we aren't releasing any numbers, we do put this in the realm of a serious iconic launch."
    BlackBerry faces crucial test with U.S. launch of Z10 - Yahoo! Finance
    Last edited by erodenero; 03-22-13 at 12:14 PM. Reason: I bolded the important part
    03-22-13 12:08 PM
    cool guys, there's no water in the boat !
    Nice 5 of a kind 11111
    Do you have something up your sleve?
    03-22-13 12:16 PM
    Creeping along slowly...nice enough for me
    cjcampbell and Superfly_FR like this.
    03-22-13 12:17 PM
    Please go buy one with your earnings today and send to me. I'll pay the shipping and handling. lol. Dang I can't get a break. First the Gov sends me to El Paso and now I have to wait another year to get another device (contract).
    You curent BB needs to have a horrible accident so you get a new Z10 early!

Is there any marketing of the Z10/BlackBerry evident in the local AT&T store and did your friend have any sales/demonstration training provided either by AT&T or BlackBerry for the Z10?
    None. You have to walk over to the Blackberry display and they have a unit in the security holder. No champane no ad for the Z10 I could see.
    03-22-13 12:18 PM
    Nice 5 of a kind 11111
    Do you have something up your sleve?
    That's a sleveLess thread !
    No, nothing in particular. Just my sticker on my computer screen : "it's in 2 years or so, Tony"
    DragonFlyer likes this.
    03-22-13 12:20 PM
    okay couple of pics...
    first....this dev alpha looks suspicious...why is everything to the edge of the screen....
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-shortcuts_systemshortcut_example.png
    second i dont know if any of you have, but why am I seeing this BB10 curve for the first time.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-qwerty-e1356359692723.png
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-22-13 12:22 PM
    The bottom pick is a couple of months old and has circulated already. Whether or not it's a "Curve" type model is all up in the air as there is no confirmation of that. Haven't seen the top one though. Regardless, we've all seen the Q10 so there's no more speculation as to what it looks like.
    03-22-13 12:25 PM
    I used to like Blackberry.I even owned RIM shares.When these Blackberry products fail(Playbook already did)I will end 8 years association with Blackberry.Their tech support is pitiful and other companies are surpassing them in both product quality and innovation.Much like Nortel,they are losing their customer base by resting on past achievements.I doesn't take much research to realize their apps are a mish mash of outdated and new ones.It's the last fireworks display of a dying company and when the daylight comes in,all that will be left is a little smoke and a few memories.Pontiac brought out a few few products with great fanfare ,then died.Blackberry is traveling the same path
    03-22-13 12:25 PM
    I used to like Blackberry.I even owned RIM shares.When these Blackberry products fail(Playbook already did)I will end 8 years association with Blackberry.Their tech support is pitiful and other companies are surpassing them in both product quality and innovation.much like Nortel,hey are losing their customer base by resting on past achievements.I doesn't take much research to realize their apps are a mish mash of outdated and new ones.It's the last fireworks display of a dying company and when the daylight comes in,all that will e left is a little smoke and a few memories.Pontiac brought out a few few products with great fanfare ,then died.Blackberry is traveling the same path
    forgive me for being skeptical about your opinion considering your 1 post count...
    03-22-13 12:28 PM
    Quote from the Australian Financial interview with Heins.....

Much focus has been placed on the fact that popular apps like photo sharing service Instagram and video provider Netflix had not invested in developing BB10 apps, and Mr Heins said negotiations were advancing.

“We are working constantly on getting these important apps on board,” he said.

This needs to happen.....now. Sadly these two are probably worth the optics and the excitement of another 100,000 aps.
    03-22-13 12:28 PM
    forgive me for being skeptical about your opinion considering your 1 post count...
    Don't feed the troll.
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    03-22-13 12:29 PM
    Three sentences into the post, and I had figured that it was a first post
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-22-13 12:31 PM
    Now I see on the newswire that William Blair are negative on BlackBerry.

See a trend developing here?
    03-22-13 12:34 PM
    I used to like Blackberry.I even owned RIM shares.When these Blackberry products fail(Playbook already did)I will end 8 years association with Blackberry.Their tech support is pitiful and other companies are surpassing them in both product quality and innovation.Much like Nortel,they are losing their customer base by resting on past achievements.I doesn't take much research to realize their apps are a mish mash of outdated and new ones.It's the last fireworks display of a dying company and when the daylight comes in,all that will be left is a little smoke and a few memories.Pontiac brought out a few few products with great fanfare ,then died.Blackberry is traveling the same path
    LOL...looks like the crap is making its way into the boat...
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-22-13 12:34 PM
    were in the RED
    NASDAQ
    03-22-13 12:38 PM
    Pretty amazing how the media are so negative on this play. They bring on Collin who says he has had the phone for weeks and basically hates it. He thinks Apple is so much better but can't explain why. Then there are the articles, non-stop nonsense about the phone. What surprised me most was the lack of tech skill these clowns have. They can bash a product simply because they can't figure out how to run it? That problem lays with them, not the product. You turn it on, swipe to the right, see all of your emails and go "WOW" .... how hard is that? LOL

The stock doesn't care, it dropped back to fill the gap which I wish it hadn't, then, it fails to drop down to support which is really good here, and now it sits and waits for a chance to move higher. It seems to want to build a base today while in the positive range, hard to believe the bears can't take it down from here with this media bash so far. But it appears we aren't going to hear any good news today. Did we expect line-ups at all of the 3300 BestBuy stores today? Let's see if the bulls can turn it around and sneak it back up!
    I agree with you here.

What are your thoughts on the bears' thinking now. We know the bears aren't stupid and they want cold hard cash in their hands as well. I wonder if the two have come out today stating negative opinions on BBRY now, is it because they think that the ER next week is going to be better than expected and they want to push down the stock price as much as they can before reducing their holdings?
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-22-13 12:39 PM
    You curent BB needs to have a horrible accident so you get a new Z10 early!
    Not going to happen, the old blackberry phones are built like tanks. They'll lag, they'll require battery pulls, but they just won't die.

Posted via CB10
    OMGitworks and bungaboy like this.
    03-22-13 12:39 PM
    Sticking to the plan... Tough! But yea, still have my shares locked down.

My trading account has been quiet the last few days, this is b/c I'm lazy and keep missing the morning surge/dip. I put a buy of 16.50 today, so we shall see what happens. Wish I did it earlier, would have sold at over 17!
    It DID get to 16.50 (on TSX)...
    I have a limit order at 16.25. Let's seeeeeee
    03-22-13 12:40 PM
    lol, dude is that you? I can't believe you wasted your time to open a profile to post this. Again, thanks for the chuckle.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-22-13 12:42 PM
    were in the RED
    NASDAQ
    Don't worry. Look at the sheer volume it took to take it there. It'll bounce back.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-22-13 12:42 PM
    That was great!
    I'm guessing ABC is mainstream media more so than CNBC I hope.
    Last edited by DragonFlyer; 03-22-13 at 01:09 PM.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-22-13 12:43 PM
    Not going to happen, the old blackberry phones are built like tanks. They'll lag, they'll require battery pulls, but they just won't die.

Posted via CB10
    Find a ferry somewhere, go for a ride, and type as many texts as fast as you can while leaning over the rail. What happens from there is up to you...
    03-22-13 12:44 PM
    If we break below $16 we're going for a swim...be sure and bring your dip nets!
    03-22-13 12:48 PM
    Looks like it is going to get pinned at 16 after all. Max pain. Option players still run this stock.
    03-22-13 12:49 PM
113,256 ... 444445446447448 ...