View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-steeldragon2000_5.jpg
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeee
    03-22-13 11:24 AM
    Do not want to be Debbie Downer but a friend at the local AT&T store says they have not sold a single Z10. They got 8 units in stock and all 8 are still sitting on the shelf! I am in Jacksonville and we are behind the times but . . . . .
    when they launched in Canada there were stories like that as well, hopefully not a bellweather...I am a little nervous though, thinking about liquidating and getting back in later. Then again don't want to be too hasty....
    03-22-13 11:27 AM
    Next week, I guarantee the Media will destroy BB. IMO, partner with Lenovo for the love of gaaaaaaaawd.
    I agree that the short - dogs will be ready to pounce all over. Moreover, I am increasingly becoming annoyed and worried with these foolish slip ups.

Someone has to get it in his head that we're not sitting around the campfire with friends but we are actually surrounded by bloodthirsty animals ready to strike on weakness. Get the bloody message right Thor and stay on track.
    03-22-13 11:28 AM
    when they launched in Canada there were stories like that as well, hopefully not a bellweather...I am a little nervous though, thinking about liquidating and getting back in later. Then again don't want to be too hasty....
    Ditto, if this drops back under 15, I'll kick myself for not selling now... Hmm. Just depends on Next weeks news up to ER.
    03-22-13 11:30 AM
    Exactly...when I got mine there was me and another guy waiting in line for the store to open...we laughed and t said guess there was no rush.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-22-13 11:30 AM
    wow, lots of volume today
    03-22-13 11:35 AM
    03-22-13 11:35 AM
    Does he have someone on his staff that prepares his speeches and prepares him for interviews? If so, they should be replaced immediately. If not, then hire somebody or don't let Thor speak. He's highly intelligent but not a public speaker. He will sink his own ship by the tongue.
    Corbu and erodenero like this.
    03-22-13 11:38 AM
    I would imagine we can expect some sort of wrap this afternoon on CNBC's store watching today...that will surely drive prices down and perhaps then and into the after-hours trading.
    03-22-13 11:39 AM
    cool guys, there's no water in the boat !
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-keepcalmsf.png  
    03-22-13 11:40 AM
    Ditto, if this drops back under 15, I'll kick myself for not selling now... Hmm. Just depends on Next weeks news up to ER.
    Stick with your plan Kid. Did you update your plan since your last transaction?
    DragonFlyer likes this.
    03-22-13 11:40 AM
    Does he have someone on his staff that prepares his speeches and prepares him for interviews? If so, they should be replaced immediately. If not, then hire somebody or don't let Thor speak. He's highly intelligent but not a public speaker. He will sink his own ship by the tongue.
    Either he doesn't or whomever he does isn't in his face when he slips up or perhaps they just suck.
    03-22-13 11:42 AM
    I see on the newswire in the last 30 mins that Colin Gillis of BGC Partners has set a PT of $7.00 for BBRY!!

"Desperate times call for desperate measures"?
    Pretty amazing how the media are so negative on this play. They bring on Collin who says he has had the phone for weeks and basically hates it. He thinks Apple is so much better but can't explain why. Then there are the articles, non-stop nonsense about the phone. What surprised me most was the lack of tech skill these clowns have. They can bash a product simply because they can't figure out how to run it? That problem lays with them, not the product. You turn it on, swipe to the right, see all of your emails and go "WOW" .... how hard is that? LOL

The stock doesn't care, it dropped back to fill the gap which I wish it hadn't, then, it fails to drop down to support which is really good here, and now it sits and waits for a chance to move higher. It seems to want to build a base today while in the positive range, hard to believe the bears can't take it down from here with this media bash so far. But it appears we aren't going to hear any good news today. Did we expect line-ups at all of the 3300 BestBuy stores today? Let's see if the bulls can turn it around and sneak it back up!
    03-22-13 11:42 AM
    Not yet. But with comments he makes there sure will be. Not hating, just pointing out the obvious here. You have to be very careful when your in the situation BB is in.
    03-22-13 11:43 AM
    Lol...
    Is it beer thirty yet??
    lcjr, kingb71 and Superfly_FR like this.
    Stick with your plan Kid. Did you update your plan since your last transaction?
    Sticking to the plan... Tough! But yea, still have my shares locked down.

My trading account has been quiet the last few days, this is b/c I'm lazy and keep missing the morning surge/dip. I put a buy of 16.50 today, so we shall see what happens. Wish I did it earlier, would have sold at over 17!
    03-22-13 11:44 AM
    Is it beer thirty yet??
    It's always beer-thirty here in El Paso. OMG how else would I deal with this place. Come on over and I'll take you to this great bar and buy you a few rounds.
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    03-22-13 11:46 AM
    Sticking to the plan... Tough! But yea, still have my shares locked down.

My trading account has been quiet the last few days, this is b/c I'm lazy and keep missing the morning surge/dip. I put a buy of 16.50 today, so we shall see what happens. Wish I did it earlier, would have sold at over 17!
    You're doing really good. Just remember to adjust your plan after each transaction and then try to stick with it, barring any sudden opportunities. I wish I would have had your skills when I was your age. Keep up the great work.
    Kid Vibe likes this.
    03-22-13 11:48 AM
    We are still up over yesterday, which is up a lot since Monday. This mornings run up was awesome but unexpected. Now we sit in a green area. Before market, we were all saying a 1% up day would be good but now that we are in that range, due to the fall from the 3+% gains earler, everyone is scared and panicking yet we are still up and consistently so. Sure some could have sold at the peek earlier but that would have taken some great timing and who know's if it would have, or will go, low enough to have made it worth while (unless you are trading good sized blocks)
    03-22-13 11:49 AM
    We are still up over yesterday, which is up a lot since Monday. This mornings run up was awesome but unexpected. Now we sit in a green area. Before market, we were all saying a 1% up day would be good but now that we are in that range, due to the fall from the 3+% gains earler, everyone is scared and panicking yet we are still up and consistently so. Sure some could have sold at the peek earlier but that would have taken some great timing and who know's if it would have, or will go, low enough to have made it worth while (unless you are trading good sized blocks)
    I'd put the frustration more on the bashing BB is getting rather than the SP right now. I know the SP will take care of itself, but when the media is determined to put BB out of business, it makes people uptight.
    03-22-13 11:53 AM
    I'd put the frustration more on the bashing BB is getting rather than the SP right now. I know the SP will take care of itself, but when the media is determined to put BB out of business, it makes people uptight.

This is the norm. Everyday we deal with this stuff and we all had to expect it again today as the opening day in the US. We all know it's ridiculous and although some will buy into what they are saying, anyone who knows won't. I hate it as much as everyone else but it is what it is and I'm pretty much done being frustrated with these idiots. I just shake my head, look at the gains in my portfolio and smile .
    lcjr, Superfly_FR and bungaboy like this.
    03-22-13 11:57 AM
    Is it beer thirty yet??
    I am thinking of going home early to get a cold one (plus unboxing the Z10), but it's hard for me to leave early when my staff is still working hard.
    lcjr likes this.
    03-22-13 11:58 AM
    03-22-13 12:00 PM
    I am thinking of going home early to get a cold one (plus unboxing the Z10), but it's hard for me to leave early when my staff is still working hard.
    Tell them you're going home to work on employee reviews
    03-22-13 12:03 PM
113,256 ... 443444445446447 ...