View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I am out with my 5500 shares for now. It hit my 16.70 stop and cashed out. BUT, what a ride for the last few days! Today was ju$t a gift!

Good Luck everyone
    I sold this morning @ 17.02 TSX, and bought them back @ 16.85.

This certainly is a wild ride. Waiting to buy some more.... and then sit out the next week.
    03-22-13 10:34 AM
    wow, in the red now lol
    03-22-13 10:35 AM
    I see on the newswire in the last 30 mins that Colin Gillis of BGC Partners has set a PT of $7.00 for BBRY!!

"Desperate times call for desperate measures"?
    Last edited by The Selected Fruit; 03-22-13 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Added quote.
    03-22-13 10:42 AM
    Worse...Edmonton lol.

Posted via CB10
    lol dude, you guys get it bad in the winter eh.
    03-22-13 10:43 AM
    Nothing terrific nor terrible ... can't be that alone.
    03-22-13 10:44 AM
    I see on the newswire in the last 30 mins that Colin Gillis of BGC Partners has set a PT of $7.00 for BBRY!!
    I do worry how many "analysts" will be downgrading their positions when clearly they still know nothing more than they did yesterday regarding sales.
    03-22-13 10:45 AM
    Ok guys, the 10:30 break was longer, it's Friday
    Back in the green. Waiting for the climb. Any green will do for me.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    03-22-13 10:47 AM
    Heins noted that “There’s one new product I’m really excited about, but I can’t really share it… It takes BlackBerry 10 to another level in terms of the user experience.” No other details on the device specs, or specifically what the new UI experience is like. The new device that Heins could be excited about is the rumoured 1.5GHz quad-core “Aristo.”
    03-22-13 10:52 AM
    Ok guys, the 10:30 break was longer, it's Friday
    Back in the green. Waiting for the climb. Any green will do for me.
    The Y-axis scale on the NASDAQ graph makes the situation look significantly scarier than as depicted on Google Finance.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-22-13 10:53 AM
    Heins noted that “There’s one new product I’m really excited about, but I can’t really share it… It takes BlackBerry 10 to another level in terms of the user experience.” No other details on the device specs, or specifically what the new UI experience is like. The new device that Heins could be excited about is the rumoured 1.5GHz quad-core “Aristo.”
    True but there's no need for that right now. It comes off confusing.

Perhaps some comment on how well their pre-sales have gone would have been much better and flattened any such foolishness we're seeing from CNBC.
    03-22-13 10:55 AM
    I think it would have to be a tablet or some hybird mobile computing device, not a superphone.
    03-22-13 10:55 AM
    Verizon commences sales next Tuesday, during which time CNBC et al will no doubt do the same thing...I expect some better bargains yet.
    03-22-13 10:57 AM
    Heins noted that �There�s one new product I�m really excited about, but I can�t really share it� It takes BlackBerry 10 to another level in terms of the user experience.� No other details on the device specs, or specifically what the new UI experience is like. The new device that Heins could be excited about is the rumoured 1.5GHz quad-core �Aristo.�
    IMHO, an Aristo would be an incremental improvement. A Z10 docking device that turns the phone into a desktop computer (not just mirroring the phone), would constitute "another level of user experience". In any case, I don't care, I am just happy that my Z10 has arrived.
    03-22-13 10:58 AM
    I think it would have to be a tablet or some hybird mobile computing device, not a superphone.
    Good point... Many were assuming he was talking about a phone, which came across as a little weird in light of Z10 just launching
    Do not want to be Debbie Downer but a friend at the local AT&T store says they have not sold a single Z10. They got 8 units in stock and all 8 are still sitting on the shelf! I am in Jacksonville and we are behind the times but . . . . .
    lcjr and Charles Martin1 like this.
    BlackBerry testing Padfone like devices BlackBerry Testing Phone-Powered Tablets, Laptops - ABC News

Nothing we dont already really though
    lcjr likes this.
    03-22-13 11:04 AM
    Do not want to be Debbie Downer but a friend at the local AT&T store says they have not sold a single Z10. They got 8 units in stock and all 8 are still sitting on the shelf! I am in Jacksonville and we are behind the times but . . . . .
    Please go buy one with your earnings today and send to me. I'll pay the shipping and handling. lol. Dang I can't get a break. First the Gov sends me to El Paso and now I have to wait another year to get another device (contract).
    03-22-13 11:05 AM
    Is there any marketing of the Z10/BlackBerry evident in the local AT&T store and did your friend have any sales/demonstration training provided either by AT&T or BlackBerry for the Z10?

03-22-13 11:07 AM

"Desperate times call for desperate measures"?
    The smart money is smarter than Colin Gillis. It's maddening to watch crap like this (he was yapping on CNBC) but at the same time, the desperation as Selected Fruit points out is all too obvious. Even Melissa Lee and Simon Hobbs, despite theirs and CNBC's mission to derail the BBRY train, couldn't mask their skepticism as Gillis was talking.

CNBC will be featuring their take on the upcoming ER at 5:30 PM on Options Action. That should be good lol.
    03-22-13 11:08 AM
    Is there any marketing of the Z10/BlackBerry evident in the local AT&T store and did your friend have any sales/demonstration training provided either by AT&T or BlackBerry for the Z10?
    The place Downer is at has nothing. I'm quite disappointed by that tbh.
    The Selected Fruit likes this.
    03-22-13 11:12 AM
    True but there's no need for that right now. It comes off confusing.

Perhaps some comment on how well their pre-sales have gone would have been much better and flattened any such foolishness we're seeing from CNBC.
    Totally agree. I know what he said, but what I heard was. "Hey if you don't need or want an Z10 or Q10 right away, don't get it, we have a really cool and better product coming out soon." I hope they prep him better for the conf call.
    03-22-13 11:14 AM
    Next week, I guarantee the Media will destroy BB. IMO, partner with Lenovo for the love of gaaaaaaaawd.
    lcjr likes this.
    03-22-13 11:15 AM
    The smart money is smarter than Colin Gillis. It's maddening to watch crap like this (he was yapping on CNBC) but at the same time, the desperation as Selected Fruit points out is all too obvious. Even Melissa Lee and Simon Hobbs, despite theirs and CNBC's mission to derail the BBRY train, couldn't mask their skepticism as Gillis was talking.

CNBC will be featuring their take on the upcoming ER at 5:30 PM on Options Action. That should be good lol.
    I am not worry. What happens when you seal the lid on a pot of boiling water...
    03-22-13 11:17 AM
    Totally agree. I know what he said, but what I heard was. "Hey if you don't need or want an Z10 or Q10 right away, don't get it, we have a really cool and better product coming out soon." I hope they prep him better for the conf call.
    Yes. I just hope there are no deer in headlights moments or silly comments that throw them off message yet again. I'm long but it annoys me when we foolishly arm the enemies and they wreak havoc on the stock price so powerfully.
    03-22-13 11:21 AM
    The Y-axis scale on the NASDAQ graph makes the situation look significantly scarier than as depicted on Google Finance.
    I like the looks of it . . . . . . when it's movong up. LoL
    DragonFlyer likes this.
    03-22-13 11:22 AM
113,256 ... 442443444445446 ...