View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Great day guys!
    Looking forward to hear all the Buzz below the boarder.
    Keep me updated my American friends.
    GO BLACKBERRY!
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-page-31.jpg
    03-20-13 03:15 PM
    Got to love having all your stocks in the green at closing time! BAC and TSLA also doing quite well at the moment.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-20-13 03:17 PM
    Since we're past closing and yet staying slightly on topic, here's what I'm purchasing for myself with my first sell of shares. Don't care for Rolex too much, but something about a Bulova that catches my eyes.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bulova.png
    03-20-13 03:20 PM
    Well, up another buck/share. Can't complain about that day's pay!
    lcjr, bungaboy and cjcampbell like this.
    03-20-13 03:23 PM
    Well, up another buck/share. Can't complain about that day's pay!
    I'll take it. Any green day is good, even if there was some profit taking near the end of the day - that is to be expected on most days like this where the stock is up significantly. Doesn't always happen, but it can be expected. The bottom line is the stock closed far into green territory which is always better than a red close.
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    03-20-13 03:26 PM
    Since we're past closing and yet staying slightly on topic, here's what I'm purchasing for myself with my first sell of shares. Don't care for Rolex too much, but something about a Bulova that catches my eyes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bulova.png 
Views:	523 
Size:	252.0 KB 
ID:	142586
    What? No iWatch? LoL
    lcjr likes this.
    03-20-13 03:33 PM
    What? No iWatch? LoL
    At least it starts with a "B". lol
    DragonFlyer and bungaboy like this.
    03-20-13 03:35 PM
    03-20-13 03:46 PM

lmao...and home depot wants to switch to itoys
    03-20-13 03:53 PM
    I believe the RSI was 71 at close today...
    03-20-13 03:55 PM
    Wow, somebody else getting beat up finally?
    03-20-13 03:55 PM
    And here we go ... get ready for some lineups ... early launch at Best Buy ... Watchout tomorrow. If there's some news that hit the media about it ...
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-flash-gordon-54-flash-comics.jpg
    AT&T BlackBerry Z10 now available at Best Buy | CrackBerry.com
    03-20-13 04:01 PM
    I believe the RSI was 71 at close today...
    BB = 62.55
    BBRY = 61.99

But I'm using a free charting program for reference so could be off

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 04:02 PM
    And here we go ... get ready for some lineups ... early launch at Best Buy ... Watchout tomorrow. If there's some news that hit the media about it ...

Name:	flash-gordon-54-flash-comics.jpg 
Views:	429 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	142602
    If other BB buyers are anything similar to me, they won't be lining up for a phone. It's so much easier to click online and getting it shipped to your home or office. Plus, we have things to do that more important than standing inline to buy a phone. A long winded way of saying that length of lines might not be a good metric to measure enthusiasm for BB10.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-20-13 04:06 PM
    BB = 62.55
    BBRY = 61.99

But I'm using a free charting program for reference so could be off

Posted via CB10
    Thanks...I just saw another chart briefly.
    03-20-13 04:09 PM
    If other BB buyers are anything similar to me, they won't be lining up for a phone. It's so much easier to click online and getting it shipped to your home or office. Plus, we have things to do that more important than standing inline to buy a phone. A long winded way of saying that length of lines might not be a good metric to measure enthusiasm for BB10.
    ... except, it's not available online (incl BestBuy). I know this won"t be the general attitude ... but to have the "graal" a few days in advance, some are pretty able to do crazy things. This might be spectacular enough, even for a few hundreds devices available ... [wondering if that is not perfectly marketed ... Frank, you evil (maybe) ! ]

Good nite all.
    bungaboy likes this.

Name:	flash-gordon-54-flash-comics.jpg 
Views:	429 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	142602

Wow!
    ... except, it's not available online (incl BestBuy). I know this won"t be the general attitude ... but to have the "graal" a few days in advance, some are pretty able to do crazy things. This might be spectacular enough, even for a few hundreds devices available ... [wondering if that is not perfectly marketed ... Frank, you evil (maybe) ! ]

Good nite all.

Fingers crossed!
    03-20-13 04:12 PM
    Look whats on another thread:
    It

Posted via CB10
    Slick!!
    m0de25 likes this.
    03-20-13 04:29 PM
    Slick!!
    very, nice move imo
    03-20-13 04:32 PM
    threw my options to sell near the peak but narrowly missed my window before the 2% retreat. The best buy news though means it might be a good thing, with nice setup for tomorrow. the fairly level spread today following the value increase is good, and indicates that the consensus for the rating change was fairly solid, and there is a high volume to support it.

I'm still telling people to buy in while they can, should hit $17 for the ER, i'm personally hoping for some surprise news during the US release to drive it to $19. (After the ER, I suspect a pullback similar to the drop when the Z10 was unveiled a month ago, but less drastic)
    03-20-13 04:34 PM
    Slick!!
    Yeah...calling BS on that though, I should have looked a bit further before posting. In another post on that sight they quote Harper as shooting that idea down because "if it's not west of Ontario and if it's not mined from the ground we aint interested" Total BS

You know why it was BS?....cuz of this:
    http://www.sharpenedsticks.com/about-sharpened-sticks/
    Last edited by Shanerredflag; 03-20-13 at 05:50 PM. Reason: stuff
    bungaboy and Markymark 23 like this.
    03-20-13 04:35 PM
    Yeah...calling BS on that though, I should have looked a bit further before posting. In another post on that sight they quote Harper as shooting that idea down because "if it's not west of Ontario and if it's not mined from the ground we aint interested" Total BS
    Harper can lick my blackberries.
    and by blackberries....i mean.......
    03-20-13 04:37 PM
    threw my options to sell near the peak but narrowly missed my window before the 2% retreat. The best buy news though means it might be a good thing, with nice setup for tomorrow. the fairly level spread today following the value increase is good, and indicates that the consensus for the rating change was fairly solid, and there is a high volume to support it.

I'm still telling people to buy in while they can, should hit $17 for the ER, i'm personally hoping for some surprise news during the US release to drive it to $19. (After the ER, I suspect a pullback similar to the drop when the Z10 was unveiled a month ago, but less drastic)
    Yuppers...9 out of 10 TA indicators are yelling BULLISH So should see a pretty good influx of new buyers tomorrow...buyers means up
    03-20-13 04:42 PM
    03-20-13 04:43 PM
113,256 ... 423424425426427 ...