View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I am really encouraged the college people of the world are interested. We with the device already know once you use it it's hard to go back to the others...great, now I'm talking myself into more shares!!
    Every day is a battle for me not to go all in, now that I have had the phone for a month.
    BlackistheBerry and bungaboy like this.
    03-18-13 02:49 PM
    Would love to see a close around 15.53...come on baby.
    Oh boy, we can only hope my friend...taking lunch at close...hope im not by then lol
    03-18-13 02:50 PM
    I'll be happy with a close in the green

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-18-13 02:51 PM
    I'll be happy with a close in the green

Posted via CB10
    me too buddy...me too...its barely in the green on the tsx, up about 3 cents....
    03-18-13 02:52 PM
    LOL...off topic but just received a proxy ballet from JANA Partners concerning the AGM of Agrium...nice try but...what a waste of tree's...in the recycle it goes.

Point being, US hedgy trying to tear a great company apart for short term gain in the market.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-18-13 02:56 PM
    He also gave an ASP of $650 for the Z10 and we can be sure that that's not the real number.
    That's a big problem and throws his model into complete shambles. Even at an ASP of what you and I can buy it for from Verizon of $599 (which I'd suggest is FAR above the actual ASP) his model needs serious adjustment and throws his whole thesis into . Where do you think the $650 came from,it seems way off?
    03-18-13 02:57 PM
    That's a big problem and throws his model into complete shambles. Even at an ASP of what you and I can buy it for from Verizon of $599 (which I'd suggest is FAR above the actual ASP) his model needs serious adjustment and throws his whole thesis into . Where do you think the $650 came from,it seems way off?
    U think he took the ASP not taking regions into account?
    Or he just took ASP for a particular region.
    03-18-13 02:58 PM
    Yep, that's pretty close to what I was predicting... Right back to where we started just about. Could be worse though, so no worries...
    03-18-13 02:59 PM
    Yep, that's pretty close to what I was predicting... Right back to where we started just about. Could be worse though, so no worries...
    Very true up 2-3 cents is a big win and not bad for a Monday
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-18-13 03:01 PM
    BB .05 green and .03 for BBRY...not bad considering.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-18-13 03:01 PM
    $15.45 . . . . close but was at least green.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-18-13 03:03 PM
    Very true up 2-3 cents is a big win and not bad for a Monday
    I know. It's taking forever for the end of month to get here. My worry is that by the time the release comes around and the ER, people will have lost the drive or motivation for this thing. I'm referring to those NOT on Crackberry. I have seen a commercial on regular TV recently, so that's a good thing, but the release is middle to end of next week for most carriers.

Edit: I have to remind myself that there are more devices to be released after this. This stock is going to be all over the place for the next year I think.
    03-18-13 03:05 PM
    U think he took the ASP not taking regions into account?
    Or he just took ASP for a particular region.
    Not sure. He is US based, so I would have thought he would have defaulted to the US dollar based pricing and availability thru VZW or ATT&T but us Americans always see a US centered universe :-) Is the Canadian ASP $599 CDN? Not sure about the UK or India.

Also I am guessing that Rogers, AT&T, Verizon and other big companies pay significantly less than what they are selling it for off contract, so the ASP will be even lower.
    03-18-13 03:07 PM
    LOL...off topic but just received a proxy ballet from JANA Partners concerning the AGM of Agrium...nice try but...what a waste of tree's...in the recycle it goes.

Point being, US hedgy trying to tear a great company apart for short term gain in the market.
    Exactly. Everything is about the immediate fix/return. Greed factor rules these days.

Used to be you would "invest" in a Company and grow it into creating "new" wealth.
    03-18-13 03:08 PM
    I know. It's taking forever for the end of month to get here. My worry is that by the time the release comes around and the ER, people will have lost the drive or motivation for this thing. I'm referring to those NOT on Crackberry. I have seen a commercial on regular TV recently, so that's a good thing, but the release is middle to end of next week for most carriers.

Edit: I have to remind myself that there are more devices to be released after this. this stock is going to be all over the place for the next year I think.
    Agreed, I posted in the last few days about the relative lack of buzz in the Northeast US and that I think the shorts have conditioned the market to ignore or question any good news and will absorb the ER and then attack. This might even happen prior to ER if they can make the market nervous enough. We are going to learn what BBRY's internal expectations were and how far they were exceeded. I just hope they aimed high enough....
    03-18-13 03:13 PM
    Not sure. He is US based, so I would have thought he would have defaulted to the US dollar based pricing and availability thru VZW or ATT&T but us Americans always see a US centered universe :-) Is the Canadian ASP $599 CDN? Not sure about the UK or India.

Also I am guessing that Rogers, AT&T, Verizon and other big companies pay significantly less than what they are selling it for off contract, so the ASP will be even lower.
    ASP for India at about 741 USD
    ASP for UK at about 806 USD
    Rogers is selling Z10 contract free at 599 CAD
    now i may be slightly confused by is ASP what the carriers sell for, or what they buy from blackberry at?
    03-18-13 03:15 PM
    source: CBSSports via BerryReview
    It's a hit: BlackBerry 10 gets CBS Sports app
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-cbs-sports-app-blackberry-10.jpg
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    03-18-13 03:16 PM
    Nice BB Green on close!
    03-18-13 03:17 PM
    I Found this report. Maybe he used this.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-goldmanblackberry10.jpg
    03-18-13 03:27 PM
    What's going on in the volume AH, so far over 3m.
    03-18-13 03:36 PM
    What's going on in the volume AH, so far over 3m.
    Thats pretty high for after hours isn't it
    03-18-13 03:41 PM
    3,000,000 share trade at $15.02
    03-18-13 03:45 PM
    Thats pretty high for after hours isn't it
    how do you guys look at AH trading volume and price?

EDIT: checked the NASDAQ website, nevermind, me and my dumb questions.
    03-18-13 03:45 PM
    03-18-13 03:48 PM
    3,000,000 share trade at $15.02
    I saw that as well. Not sure what or who that was.
    03-18-13 03:49 PM
113,256 ... 401402403404405 ...