View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Oooh, $13 will seem like a distant memory after another ER that beats the street. (assuming that happens) the best that the bears could hope to do is keep it around $15 -$16 for a short time. Launch was all hype -ER is facts.
    My thoughts too, those numbers are a lot more reasonable should things go well (and I'm confident they will). Having said that, it's BBRY so who knows what's around the next bend. Cheers and good weekend all.
    03-15-13 11:12 PM
    My thoughts too, those numbers are a lot more reasonable should things go well (and I'm confident they will). Having said that, it's BBRY so who knows what's around the next bend. Cheers and good weekend all.
    Tough to call really, I'm just bracing myself for a lackluster ER report followed by rash of negative news. But there is always the flipside, where things go up.
    03-15-13 11:21 PM
    Can you have more shares shorted, than there are shares.
    How many BBRY shares are shorted now? 35% or something like that.
    Can you have 110% shorted?
    Not that I think that would ever happen.
    Was just wondering if there was an actual limit.
    03-15-13 11:32 PM
    you can only borrow what exists. so no, you can't have 110% shorted.
    03-15-13 11:45 PM
    I think it's technically possible. Person A buys a share. Person B borrows share from A and short-sells it. Person C buys the share that B sold. Person D borrows share from C and short-sells it again to Person E.

2 shares shorted total with 1 share in circulation. Recipe for a **** of a short squeeze though if anybody calls back his share and Person E refuses to sell it at any price.
    03-16-13 12:01 AM
    03-16-13 12:32 AM
    First-look review: Galaxy S 4 stuffed with new technologies that don't come together | StarTribune.com
    The S 4 presents an interesting contrast to the BlackBerry Z10, which is coming out in a few weeks. Research In Motion Ltd. jettisoned the old BlackBerry software and rebuilt it from the ground up. The phone's hardware isn't as impressive as Samsung's, but the software is easy to use, and it's based on a strong idea: taking the pain out of communicating across email, text messaging and social networks. The S 4, unfortunately, doesn't have the same clarity of purpose.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-16-13 12:38 AM
    03-16-13 12:53 AM
    Great stuff! *6* additional products, plus a BB10 update for Playbook ... Looks like they're not messing around in Waterloo!

“We have a very clear road map. The company will launch six additional new devices in 2013,” said Al Mefleh and added that the PlayBook will be in addition to these six new devices."
    03-16-13 12:59 AM
    Just had the first batch of 50+ Z10's arrive from T-Mobile for our company today

Getting rolled out next week!
    03-16-13 02:13 AM
    160,000 playbooks sold during Christmas there... how many total were sold last quarter?
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-16-13 03:15 AM
    160,000 playbooks sold during Christmas there... how many total were sold last quarter?
    I think it was something like 250,000

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 06:44 AM
    Attention Android: Watch Out (It's BLACKBERRY Time!) in [Market-Ticker]

I want to learn how to do this. My son has the S3 and I have a Playbook.
    erodenero, zyben and La Emperor like this.
    03-16-13 08:44 AM
    03-16-13 09:55 AM
    Hi guys I am long, I have a queistion I am watching StatCounter Global Stats - Browser, OS, Search Engine including Mobile Market Share this site
    for the state and I find it strange that after the release was a spike up in blackberry and after that by time it seems
    it went down I dont understand? it suppose to go higher and higher can any body explain why.?

Thank you
    03-16-13 10:17 AM
    Hi guys I am long, I have a queistion I am watching StatCounter Global Stats - Browser, OS, Search Engine including Mobile Market Share this site
    for the state and I find it strange that after the release was a spike up in blackberry and after that by time it seems
    it went down I dont understand? it suppose to go higher and higher can any body explain why.?
    Thank you
    It's certainly not in top 8 right now, because I believe there will be a distinct line for BBOS (4,5,6,7) and BlackBerry 10 OS.
    03-16-13 10:31 AM
    It is because you touch yourself at night.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 10:33 AM
    if you check africa or south africa as a good example you ll see the spike and went down does it have to do with web site method accuracy or what?? any answer

also do you know if there is a nother stats site I can see?

thanks
    03-16-13 10:35 AM

Thank you
    It's taking into account BBOS, not BB10. Throughout Feb there were a ton of Z10's sold but there isn't a blip on that graph to account for it.
    03-16-13 10:39 AM
    if you check africa or south africa as a good example you ll see the spike and went down does it have to do with web site method accuracy or what?? any answer

also do you know if there is a nother stats site I can see?

thanks
    In fact, regarding SA, I believe the minus on BBOS can be directly linked to the BB10 arrival (means people switching from BBOS to BB10). Yet, you can't extrapolate with this and I don"t believe any stat is available for BB10 right now.
    bungaboy and DragonFlyer like this.
    03-16-13 10:39 AM
    In fact, regarding SA, I believe the minus on BBOS can be directly linked to the BB10 arrival (means people switching from BBOS to BB10). Yet, you can't extrapolate with this and I don"t believe any stat is available for BB10 right now.
    I think you're right. I looked up the UK and there was a distinct drop at the end of January. If BB10 was a part of this stat, then there would have been a rise at that time.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-16-13 10:43 AM
    03-16-13 10:47 AM
    I like that chart!
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-16-13 10:53 AM
    Weird, barely match with the longest period one you gave previously ... they *might* have added BB10 starting at a specific date, withch means it won't be covered for longest periods ? Hard to tell. (but I <3 that chart too !)
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-16-13 11:00 AM
    I like that chart!
    now thats a spike!
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-16-13 11:01 AM
113,250 ... 390391392393394 ...