View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Oh yes they did, right at the beginning with Mr Chin talking.

Edit: Maybe you just couldn't understand that version of English. Sorry, but you don't do a launch or introduction to anything unless you have somebody speaking what others can understand.
    All I heard was end of April in PigChin Engrish. Didn't hear any place names, AND I AM NOT playing that youtube thing again. I will take your word for it. LoL
    lcjr and BlackistheBerry like this.
    03-14-13 09:00 PM
    I've read a bunch tonight and the link M+8 posted from Baron's is worrisome. If it was a distributor placing a multi-quarter order for both z10 and Q10 devices then that story is a bust and the sell off makes sense. BBRY was very coy in it's wording, I hope it wasn't intentionally vague and springs a VERY big surprise (or 2) on the conference call. Even if it was "only" AT&T or VZW or another big carrier, that would be helpful and good to know. Lots of questions, hopefully with lots of upside surprises to come!
    Yeah but keep in mind this was Barron's reporting. Morgan-man had it right when he termed it "crap". Barron's have been as sleazy as Seeking Alpha until the SA crew changed most of their tunes. Barron's seems hellbent to keep up the jabs. I'm confident that the Blackberry team are dotting their "i"s and crossing their "t"s before releasing anything to the media, particularly if there's potential for malicious analysis like this article put forth.
    03-14-13 09:05 PM
    Three of the biggest employers in the world are found in the US, according to BBC.
    US DOD - 3.2 million
    Walmart 2.1 million
    Macdonalds - 1.9 million

Now if it was not the carrier who did the 1million order yesterday as some of you have speculated ( I'm 50/50 between carrier and enterprise) and assuming it's a US customer , I find it hard to believe that Wally and Mickey would be arming all their employees with a Z10. That only leaves us with one logical choice doesn't it. I know there's been talk earlier about how different branches and sub-organizations of DoD do their procurement so this idea may have been debunked already. However given the recent state of cyber hacking news in the US and Obama's recent meeting with CEO's about the state of internet security it's hard not to speculate given Obama's love for his BB smartphone. Anyway, here's to hoping.
    List of largest employers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Wally World may also be buying both for resale and internal use...They have run other deals on phones to get their foot in the telecom door.
    03-14-13 09:06 PM
    All I heard was end of April in PigChin Engrish. Didn't hear any place names, AND I AM NOT playing that youtube thing again. I will take your word for it. LoL
    Sammy probably has an app for translating PigChin Engrish. If only we had one...

Edit: Man, you about made me spew beer out when I read that Engrish crap. lol
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    03-14-13 09:09 PM
    Seemed weird to have the release in NY but not in English...
    Bugmapper likes this.
    03-14-13 09:10 PM
    Wally World may also be buying both for resale and internal use...They have run other deals on phones to get their foot in the telecom door.
    Do they actually buy direct? I thought that since they are a reseller for the carriers, that they got their shipments from them.
    03-14-13 09:12 PM
    Well, we all know its going up, the fun is guessing when and how far...
    September for sure...in between up and down.
    03-14-13 09:12 PM
    September for sure...in between up and down.
    no no no no no, we need it to go up waaaay before then. At least over $18 by end of this month and maybe $20 by June.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    03-14-13 09:14 PM
    Ok so the Galaxy didn't "set the world on fire" heh So what do we think the stock is doing tomorrow? After hours it was down which for me is good because I want to get some nice options. I feel like I should get in now at a good price but will wait till tomorrow.

Just feel like this Galaxy thing is going to push the stock up ALOT. People are going to wake up tomorrow and not really care. Some will think hmm the Galaxy will be powerful and others will be dissing the crap out of this presentation. So Galaxy isn't a "MUST HAVE" it will be a nice phone but I dont think it has the power to stop people and I think it actually makes Blackberry look good.

Anyways I AM HOPING Blackberry is down untill 1pm tomorrow and then it can go up!!
    Luke Barrie likes this.
    03-14-13 09:17 PM
    no no no no no, we need it to go up waaaay before then. At least over $18 by end of this month and maybe $20 by June.
    Way up after September ER but I honestly believe that it will be rough water for a few months yet. The Q10 will help a lot. I really think that Samsung and Apple aren't as much of a threat as originally believed.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-14-13 09:18 PM
    Samsung stock falls after new S4 launch: Thomson Reuters Business News - MSN Money

It'll be interesting to see how markets react tomorrow.
    As a first time investor, holding BB for the last 2 months... I've come to the conclusion the market is ****ed.
    03-14-13 09:22 PM
    I think we are flat for a while now...the ER may help but without stellar numbers it won't soar anytime soon.

The 1M order news was huge but it never kept it up. There are a helluva lot of shorts on this stock and a lot are big business or at least have deep pockets.
    fedakd likes this.
    03-14-13 09:22 PM
    Yeah but keep in mind this was Barron's reporting. Morgan-man had it right when he termed it "crap". Barron's have been as sleazy as Seeking Alpha until the SA crew changed most of their tunes. Barron's seems hellbent to keep up the jabs. I'm confident that the Blackberry team are dotting their "i"s and crossing their "t"s before releasing anything to the media, particularly if there's potential for malicious analysis like this article put forth.
    I hope so. Barron's is usually pretty fair. Here they were just reporting or printing what some "analysts" were writing. I can't wait to see how this all shakes out.
    03-14-13 09:23 PM
    This seems very, very unlikely. For the most part, the typical Wally World' customer doesn't really fit the Z10 profile.
    03-14-13 09:26 PM
    As a first time investor, holding BB for the last 2 months... I've come to the conclusion the market is ****ed.
    There are a lot of very stupid rich people out there and manipulators that invest for them.
    03-14-13 09:26 PM
    If it was a distributor placing a multi-quarter order for both z10 and Q10 devices then that story is a bust and the sell off makes sense.
    The selloff today wasn't unexpected nor does it need to be motivated by a particular reason. It's called a retracement.
    Retracement Definition | Investopedia

If your stock shoots up 8%, you can expect to give back some value the next day. Successive large rally days only happen for a very good reason.
    03-14-13 09:27 PM
    Have to give the news a bit of time to travel. Most people buying those phones can't or don't read much so they have to be told whether this S4 is good or not. (Fox news just reported that 30% of NYC highschool seniors graduating can't read.)
    03-14-13 09:29 PM
    This seems very, very unlikely. For the most part, the typical Wally World' customer doesn't really fit the Z10 profile.
    Yet all the Walmarts in Canada have TONS of BB10 marketing.
    DragonFlyer likes this.
    03-14-13 09:32 PM
    Ive become more Bullish everyday.

Look all the reporters and news people and market people are in the USA so they don't know what the rest of the world knows. They read the news but they don't believe it because its BLACKBERRY YUCK. But again this is the kind of phone that speaks for itself and im starting to see the positive energy start to leak out of places like CNBC and so on. Soon Cramer will be giving praise to Blackberry and hitting the BUY BUY BUY button..... Not sure if that is good for us or not hahah but the Blackberry SUNAMI is coming to the USA and this stock is going to start moving soon!
    Acumenight likes this.
    03-14-13 09:33 PM
    Have to give the news a bit of time to travel. Most people buying those phones can't or don't read much so they have to be told whether this S4 is good or not. (Fox news just reported that 30% of NYC highschool seniors graduating can't read.)
    Yes. Illiteracy is rampant in North America. We is becoming more dumber comparee to da rest of da world.
    La Emperor likes this.
    03-14-13 09:34 PM
    Yes. Illiteracy is rampant in North America. We is becoming more dumber comparee to da rest of da world.
    LOL.... Idiocracy is coming true.
    03-14-13 09:35 PM
    Yet all the Walmarts in Canada have TONS of BB10 marketing.
    Yes, but here in the US, the Walmartians are of a different breed. Surely you've gone through the slideshows of them shopping, bringing discrace to the American way of life?
    AnimalPak200 and OMGitworks like this.
    03-14-13 09:36 PM
    LoL. www.peopleofwalmart.com

Posted from my Z10 via C10
    OMGitworks likes this.
    03-14-13 09:37 PM
    Yepper, but ever since I got me a Blackberry smartfone I am alot more smarter and can do things alot more better and gooder.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-twins.jpg
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-14-13 09:40 PM
    Yepper, but ever since I got me a Blackberry smartfone I am alot more smarter and can do things alot more better and gooder.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	twins.jpg 
Views:	547 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	141358
    Where did you get a pic of Dude and his brother from?
    lcjr and erodenero like this.
    03-14-13 09:46 PM
113,256 ... 380381382383384 ...