View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Hahaha ohh stopp! You don't have a cane! I didn't mean to be offensive about that comment, I just meant that the feature would have been better demonstrated with a bunch of kids doing it as its MUCH more realistic. I mean can you imagine you and your friends ACTUALLY hanging out, drinking wine, and dancing with your 8 S4s? :P
    Uhmmm...we don't drink wine silly. Only Sailor Jerry will do for such festive occasions
    03-14-13 08:06 PM
    Mr Chin finished talking and now the unboxing......
    Ahhhh so that was "Pigchin Enlish".

Man I am gonna tell ya that this was painful to watch. I still have 20 minutes left and I am wishing it would hurry up and end.

I liked when Mr. Chin said "We (something something) inovation or inovating. Shortly afterwards I learned what he actually meant was "copy or copying".

I liked Drama Shot.

I wonder how we ever travelled the world since Marco Polo and Columbus and Cabot before we had Stranslator.

Story Album seems awfully familiar to a BB10 user.

Home Sync is their "Hub"

Smart Switch is for Dummies. Dumb down people.

That's as far as I got so far.

The launch sucked big time. CHEESEY! And very un-natural.
    Shanerredflag and lcjr like this.
    03-14-13 08:07 PM
    samsung end of april gives us at least a month and half to make a dent
    They didn't say end of April . . . . where.
    03-14-13 08:08 PM
    Samsung down 1.32%, nothing like BBRY on their launch though. My God, that was painful to watch. Nonetheless, the market isn't exactly going apes*** for Samsung right now too.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-14-13 08:08 PM
    Got a laugh at one poster and android central.

SG4? They should have called it the SG3s
    03-14-13 08:11 PM
    From rading posts at Android central, does anyone get the feeling that Android users are younger and less mature than people here?
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    03-14-13 08:12 PM
    Review: Tech in Galaxy S 4 doesn't come together - Yahoo! Finance

The Korean company revealed the S 4 for the first time Thursday at an event in New York, and provided reporters with some hands-on time with pre-production units. The final phones will be on sale in April to June period from Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint Nextel, T-Mobile USA, US Cellular and Cricket, the company says.
    Last edited by silversun10; 03-14-13 at 08:25 PM.
    03-14-13 08:12 PM
    It was a huge flop. If that boosts sales then people really don't mind p!ssing money away. That gives any competitor a year to gain on Samsung.
    03-14-13 08:17 PM
    Oh yes they did, right at the beginning with Mr Chin talking.

Edit: Maybe you just couldn't understand that version of English. Sorry, but you don't do a launch or introduction to anything unless you have somebody speaking what others can understand.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-14-13 08:18 PM
    The last paragraph is the most important part of the article...

The S 4 presents an interesting contrast to the BlackBerry Z10, which is coming out in a few weeks. Research In Motion Ltd. jettisoned the old BlackBerry software and rebuilt it from the ground up. The phone's hardware isn't as impressive as Samsung's, but the software is easy to use, and it's based on a strong idea: taking the pain out of communicating across email, text messaging and social networks. The S 4, unfortunately, doesn't have the same clarity of purpose.

03-14-13 08:23 PM
    Off to the most unbiased, rational place on earth. NOSE DIVE: seeking alpha!
    OMGitworks and bungaboy like this.
    03-14-13 08:23 PM
    Oh yes they did, right at the beginning with Mr Chin talking.

Edit: Maybe you just couldn't understand that version of English. Sorry, but you don't do a launch or introduction to anything unless you have somebody speaking what others can understand.
    It seems (still watching) tha tthey were fairly non-specific about US release? Interesting...
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-14-13 08:27 PM
    03-14-13 08:34 PM
    CharlesMartin and Flip.....you two have made my night. Recall that I had a $600.00 dog walk earlier today and I've been pissy ever since. CM, this link to the android people and their comments - hilarious!! Keep 'er comin.
    03-14-13 08:34 PM
    From rading posts at Android central, does anyone get the feeling that Android users are younger and less mature than people here?
    In this forum yes for sure, and maybe as whole, but there are some pretty immature "kids" on CB as well.
    lcjr and matthewgreyling like this.
    03-14-13 08:36 PM
    Ok, back to more important things than Sammy and Mr Chin.. What's the high for tomorrow? I'm thinking $15.50
    03-14-13 08:39 PM
    $16.03

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 08:41 PM
    I've read a bunch tonight and the link M+8 posted from Baron's is worrisome. If it was a distributor placing a multi-quarter order for both z10 and Q10 devices then that story is a bust and the sell off makes sense. BBRY was very coy in it's wording, I hope it wasn't intentionally vague and springs a VERY big surprise (or 2) on the conference call. Even if it was "only" AT&T or VZW or another big carrier, that would be helpful and good to know. Lots of questions, hopefully with lots of upside surprises to come!
    03-14-13 08:42 PM
    Based on this poll, it doesn't appear that initial response is very favourable to solid sales of the S4.

The Samsung Galaxy S4: Are you buying? [POLL]
    03-14-13 08:43 PM
    Well, we all know its going up, the fun is guessing when and how far...
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    03-14-13 08:44 PM
    Each phone acts as a speaker. You touch the phones to each other and the sound spreads out. A big group of them creates surround sound.

It works for video games too: "Group Play supports multi-user games
    Just what the world needs. A bunch of obnoxious teens with ghetto blasters in collusion.
    03-14-13 08:45 PM
    I've read a bunch tonight and the link M+8 posted from Baron's is worrisome. If it was a distributor placing a multi-quarter order for both z10 and Q10 devices then that story is a bust and the sell off makes sense. BBRY was very coy in it's wording, I hope it wasn't intentionally vague and springs a VERY big surprise (or 2) on the conference call. Even if it was "only" AT&T or VZW or another big carrier, that would be helpful and good to know. Lots of questions, hopefully with lots of upside surprises to come!
    Those releases are always worded that way. Customers do not want to be named.
    bungaboy and fedakd like this.
    03-14-13 08:48 PM
    Like the Pizza guy in the picture posted earlier? LoL
    cjcampbell and Shanerredflag like this.
    03-14-13 08:56 PM
    Just read the review at gizmodo. Less than stellar. And the commenters are treating it worse than that. They all think the HTC is much better which is good for BB since there are rumours of production delays etc for that phone. I'm feeling a lot better now that that dog and pony show is over.
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    03-14-13 08:57 PM
    is it vzw that has an exclusive on the white z10s?
    In the US...VZ has the exclusive rights for some period of time...
    03-14-13 08:58 PM
113,250 ... 379380381382383 ...