View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Each phone acts as a speaker. You touch the phones to each other and the sound spreads out. A big group of them creates surround sound.

It works for video games too: "Group Play supports multi-user games
    03-14-13 06:53 PM
    Am I the only one who actually gets like annoyed at the features like "wave your hand at the phone, AND IT ANSWERS THE PHONE CALL FOR YOU! OMG".. Crap like that is just so beyond gimmicky that I don't know how to respond.

Also, the video stops playing when I look away.. Okay so I'm showing my friend's a video of music video or something, then look over to my right, and it pauses so I don't miss anything? Or I move my phone to show my friend the video while its playing, it pauses, etc. Really doesn't seem useful at all, more annoying than anything, never saw myself put into that kind of situation as to where I can see that as being useful at all..
    peter9477 and bungaboy like this.
    03-14-13 06:56 PM
    Any cool and productive features or just entertainment?

Posted via CB10
    abass likes this.
    03-14-13 06:57 PM
    Google must be pissed. Sammy has really jumped up the specs, do we need them? No.
    03-14-13 06:58 PM
    Wait.. It's over...? That's it..?

Second comment on Android Central: "so underwhelmed"
    http://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s4-specs
    03-14-13 06:58 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yup they have blackberry balance on it
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-14-13 07:03 PM
    the phone with the greatest features nobody ever needed.......can't they come up with a launch that is not a Steve Jobs copy cat?
    Charles Martin1 and bungaboy like this.
    03-14-13 07:04 PM
    Knox is BB Balance.
    It's short for knockoff. ?.
    03-14-13 07:06 PM
    Wow.. Thought that we were just being a tad bit biased, same stuff is being said over there on Android Central in their forums: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...youtube-2.html
    lmao
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-14-13 07:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    None that would cause me to buy it. I think it's going to do poorly like the IPhone 5.
    03-14-13 07:08 PM
    CNET is ripping it up right now.
    Samsung Galaxy event (live blog) | CNET
    03-14-13 07:10 PM
    I'm so happy sg4 will have useless stupid features. Plus its 5 inches which is way too big. The sg3 was to big and thats the one thing that I hated the most about it. Sammy stock should crash and BBRY and aapl should benefit. The one good feature is gestures which they got from BB.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-14-13 07:14 PM
    hi morgan,

thanks for your update.

quick question. if you feel that the stock will drop slightly again tomorrow why did you purchase more at $15.05? short term trade?
    03-14-13 07:15 PM
    Wow, they are really embarrassed over at android central. It must have been really bad. (yipee )
    03-14-13 07:20 PM
    dissin on blackberry..smh
    03-14-13 07:25 PM
    dissin on blackberry..smh
    Thats a given though since theyre on apples payroll lol
    03-14-13 07:26 PM
    hahaha, now its their turn!!
    03-14-13 07:27 PM
    03-14-13 07:32 PM
    You see how many people are complaining about just how laggy the S4's OS is? Doing simple things like viewing messages and such from the pulldown is laggy... This is where BlackBerry's QNX based BB10 OS is king.. There is NO lag anywhere.. Android has seen it's days, it's gotten wayyyy too fragmented.. The kinda specs that this thing has and it's THIS laggy? I mean cmon, no excuse anymore.. Go BlackBerry w/ alright specs and NO LAG.
    03-14-13 07:39 PM
    Yeah, same. The whole dance routine was a bit *much* though. They show 40 year old women dancing together as if they would ever be the ones using that option... Haha
    And what's wrong with 40-something's dancing??? You'd be amazed at how some of us can move...once we get used to balancing without our canes
    03-14-13 07:47 PM
    And on another note, I am ashamed to say that I watched that whole spectacle too. What a flop. And that kid is goofy, who hired him? For that matter the whole thing was goofy. But not to worry, I got back my wasted time with entertainment value and lots of laughs from all you guys!! Here's to a better tomorrow.
    03-14-13 07:51 PM
    And what's wrong with 40-something's dancing??? You'd be amazed at how some of us can move...once we get used to balancing without our canes
    Hahaha ohh stopp! You don't have a cane! I didn't mean to be offensive about that comment, I just meant that the feature would have been better demonstrated with a bunch of kids doing it as its MUCH more realistic. I mean can you imagine you and your friends ACTUALLY hanging out, drinking wine, and dancing with your 8 S4s? :P
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-14-13 07:53 PM
    Honestly, it's easy to think its a bit *much* for BlackBerry's kinda tag line being "for people who want to get sh*t done", but this keynote just confirmed 10000% how true this slogan is... They got what, 400 camera goodies, and a bunch of bloatware and pointless features? At least the BB10 keynote showed off how you can be EFFICIENT when using this phone over the competition. Seems like Samsung is legit advertising to little kids at this point, I don't see how anyone would choose those goofy things over being functional and efficient like w/ BB10.
    03-14-13 07:57 PM
    Wow.. Thought that we were just being a tad bit biased, same stuff is being said over there on Android Central in their forums: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...youtube-2.html
    lmao
    HAHAHAHAHA. Post 37:

Turned it off, just horrible. There is no innovation here.

S4 my ****...Should be S3S...Can't believe they still have S-Voice when Google Now is better.
    Well, one of hte few fears I had is no longer a fear. BBRY is all set!
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    03-14-13 07:58 PM
    I am glad it's more of the same...I hope the pricing is allot higher too as that will help our sales a bit.
    03-14-13 08:00 PM
113,256 ... 378379380381382 ...