View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    it does that to me all the time. super annoying.
    03-14-13 01:28 PM
    I've been lurking in this thread for about 2 months and have really learned a lot in regards to investing and strategies. I've bought myself deep into BBRY so I understand the concern about the S4 release this evening. After seeing the new features "leaked" from Samsung regarding the new device, it just seems desperate. After seeing the new features I think I can say with confidence that the new S4 will not bring much new to the table at this point other than more gimmicky options.
    Leaked videos show Galaxy S 4 SmartPause, eye tracking, and new lock screen | The Verge
    03-14-13 01:31 PM
    want to see me fired by the gang for missing the update ? I.was.in.holidays.sir ! lololol
    No Sir. Just filling in while you were defending our rear lines..
    Bugmapper and Superfly_FR like this.
    03-14-13 01:34 PM
    I need some help here.
    Today, I cannot type in the message typing window on the crackberry on my laptop. The typing window is in gray color now instead of white (yesterday I can type). How can I fix this?
    I type this message using another computer.
    Check your general settings and experiment with these settings maybe:

Miscellaneous Options

Message Editor Interface: Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
    Basic Editor - A simple text box
    Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls

When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-14-13 01:35 PM
    I've been lurking in this thread for about 2 months and have really learned a lot in regards to investing and strategies. I've bought myself deep into BBRY so I understand the concern about the S4 release this evening. After seeing the new features "leaked" from Samsung regarding the new device, it just seems desperate. After seeing the new features I think I can say with confidence that the new S4 will not bring much new to the table at this point other than more gimmicky options.
    Leaked videos show Galaxy S 4 SmartPause, eye tracking, and new lock screen | The Verge
    Welcome aboard. I hope you are right.
    03-14-13 01:39 PM
    Hello all. Yesterday about this time I called my FA and asked if he'd ok another (and final) 1000 shares. He said yes and unlike the last time, absolutely no yelling and telling me to sit on what I have. His timing...well let's wait for a dip, maybe sometime between now and Q4 results. No problem I said and took the dogs for a walk as soon as I hung up. You all know the rest lol.

So I've got the dogs leashed up and am walking out the door again. It's 2:40 and we're at 15.31. Fingers are crossed!!!
    MoolahMitch likes this.
    03-14-13 01:41 PM
    clear the cache on your browser and see if it works
    I cleaned all the temp and history file in the IE. Still not working.
    However, but if I login in using Google Chrome, then I can type (now).
    Still I can not use IE to type.
    Anyone had the same problem before?
    03-14-13 01:42 PM
    I would tend to think along those same lines, however my personal experience is people love the latest gimmicks. That's why I'm hoping they get interested in the 'time shift' camera on the Z10.

03-14-13 01:43 PM
    I cleaned all the temp and history file in the IE. Still not working.
    However, but if I login in using Google Chrome, then I can type (now).
    Still I can not use IE to type.
    Anyone had the same problem before?
    probably an ie plugin thats interfering, you dont want to use chrome?
    03-14-13 01:44 PM
    why does this stock have such a hard time holding gains?
    it needs positive news on a daily basis.
    03-14-13 01:47 PM
    she's dropping boys and girls
    im worried because i know the masses seem to LOVE the gimmicks. I mean to the general public, how cool does floating touch sound? It might not be as great as it sounds, but it still SOUNDS cool. Also the smartpause.

and yes, i hope people will catch onto the time shift camera on the Z10 but im afraid that's all it has. Wish it had a few more innovative "gimmicks" to attract people. I'm still getting one though = )
    I would tend to think along those same lines, however my personal experience is people love the latest gimmicks. That's why I'm hoping they get interested in the 'time shift' camera on the Z10.
    I guess. I would personally get frustrated with these features and turn them off. I honestly don't think it provides a big enough selling point. The latency still seems to be an issue as well considering the hardware they are putting in it. Grabbing for straws, I still feel they are a bigger competitor than Apple.
    03-14-13 01:48 PM
    Ok, just bought 40 more shares at $15.26. That maxes me out for this round. No more to throw at this. We can go up now please...
    03-14-13 01:49 PM
    stay on/above that 16.00 line dammit stay!
    03-14-13 01:50 PM
    probably an ie plugin thats interfering, you dont want to use chrome?
    I like the chrome much better but it does not work fully with TDAmeritrade. If I use Chrome to login into my TDAmeritrade, then I cannot use lot advance tools, such as the Command Center 2.0.
    So for stock trading, I have to use IE.
    03-14-13 01:50 PM
    BNN did a good little segment yesterday on 'time shift'. One thing they focused on was that 'time shift' works on multiple faces in a picture, not just one. I think this is something that keeps getting lost in the translation.
    take99, Acumenight and bungaboy like this.
    03-14-13 01:54 PM
    she's dropping boys and girls
    I took advantage of the dip.
    Kid Vibe likes this.
    03-14-13 01:54 PM
    I like the chrome much better but it does not work fully with TDAmeritrade. If I use Chrome to login into my TDAmeritrade, then I cannot use lot advance tools, such as the Command Center 2.0.
    Can't you just have both browsers running?
    03-14-13 01:56 PM
    What about running firefox with the IE plugin... one window, two tabs, two rendering engines??
    03-14-13 01:57 PM
    Can't you just have both browsers running?
    Good News. I finally figured out how to use Google Chrome to use all the tools in TDAmeritrade now.
    From this point on, IE will be history for me forever. Thank all for the help.
    03-14-13 01:59 PM
    What happened? I go for a little plane ride and you people let the stock drop.
    Looks like I'll have to keep an eye on the ticker and buy these shares myself. I'm calling the wife and telling her to sell the house.
    She's going to be so mad at you people!

And somebody clean up those troll droppings (slams door)!
    03-14-13 01:59 PM
    Ok, just bought 40 more shares at $15.26. That maxes me out for this round. No more to throw at this. We can go up now please...
    No wait, my transfer to my trading account is still in process!
    03-14-13 02:01 PM
    No wait, my transfer to my trading account is still in process!
    That's your problem. How much time do you need?? Geez! Just kidding...Hurry up...
    take99 likes this.
    03-14-13 02:11 PM
    hate you guys....
    refreshing page every 2 seconds lol
    gonna get fired soon
    03-14-13 02:13 PM
113,256 ... 371372373374375 ...