View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Where is that in writing?
    Didn't you catch on when he wrote "As you know, Wal-Mart cares deeply about the efficiency and ubiquitous knowledge of their employees." ?

;-)
    03-14-13 11:22 AM
    As I said earlier, post #9238 why would the carrier announce it if it is something that is to be expected of them given their market size and volume of customer.
    Either way, if it 's a carrier then good. If it's an enterprise, even better. Will just have to wait and see.
    I like to fantasize too.

The Ferraris I would buy if the 1M Z10s is going to the US DoD.

The big order is definately from a carrier, but hey, who says dreaming is not allowed
    03-14-13 11:23 AM
    i think if more news comes out at 3 30 again it would look like BB is pumping the stock......
    03-14-13 11:24 AM
    Venezuelain Government?
    03-14-13 11:24 AM
    Shoot, I've been out of bullets to shoot at this thing. I've been waiting for the rest of you to get on the elevator already so we can go up now.
    bungaboy and Acumenight like this.
    03-14-13 11:25 AM
    I like to fantasize too.

The Ferraris I would buy if the 1M Z10s is going to the US DoD.

The big order is definately from a carrier, but hey, who says dreaming is not allowed
    even if the carrier buys them, these phones can still get sold to enterprises and so the service revenues are still in play in any case...
    03-14-13 11:33 AM
    Venezuelain Government?
    no Putin, just ask our Russian spy......
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    03-14-13 11:34 AM
    Where is our friendly troll?
    03-14-13 11:39 AM
    Where is our friendly troll?
    Busy shorting.....
    03-14-13 11:43 AM
    he was here earlier, said he made money on the up and the down lol. I was hoping for an update on the price of gas in Kemerovo though...
    Shanerredflag, lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    03-14-13 11:44 AM
    Since we have a short break in the stock excitement, we should send this guy out to find him...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-troll-hunter-blu-ray.jpg
    03-14-13 11:45 AM
    Keep in mind this is a Canadian newspaper (Glob & Maul) here is the reader sentiment on a poll "Do you think Research In Motion is poised for a turnaround?

58% = Yes
    23% = No
    19% = I'm not sure.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-globe-poll-march-14-1345.jpg
    03-14-13 11:47 AM
    Sup with people just starting rumors to get attention :|
    03-14-13 11:47 AM
    Lets have a vote
    DudeBB is your favorite troll of all time
    Like if you agree
    Thank if you disagree
    Hey Dude,
    I have some great news.
    I posted this question to this awesome group of contributing members and after 1 day it is starting to paint a pretty clear picture. Even though we have attached the name of Troll to your avatar, you are our favorite Troll.
    You are the black sheep of the family, but none the less, part of the family.
    "Na zda-r�-vye!"
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-14-13 11:54 AM
    Sup with people just starting rumors to get attention :|
    No. Shorts to cover their arses is more like it.
    03-14-13 11:55 AM
    Short interest must be over 150 million by now. What do we expect the numbers to be when they come out? 160 million? The short interest numbers should be out daily if not at least weekly. I guess it's harder to manipulate when people have upto date info. I believe apple and or google are going through a hedge fund to short BBRY.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-14-13 12:07 PM
    No. Shorts to cover their arses is more like it.
    I meant on the forums more specifically. I did mention this a while back, we've seen plenty of shorts spreading non sense.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-14-13 12:09 PM
    I just voted lol

Keep in mind this is a Canadian newspaper (Glob & Maul) here is the reader sentiment on a poll "Do you think Research In Motion is poised for a turnaround?

58% = Yes
    23% = No
    19% = I'm not sure.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Globe Poll March 14 1345.JPG 
Views:	384 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	141205
    bungaboy likes this.
    Come on 15.05 to buy more shares.10 cents away and hoping for news at 3:30 or 4:00.I love this stock and this forum.The ride is great
    bungaboy likes this.
    As we all know, all Analysts - pro or amatures, are highly biased based on their their money is in. However, a cartoonist would be as impartial as possible. Based on the below, I would say BlackBerry is the least insulting and would say a lot for it moving forward seeing that BlackBerry is the only one who is re-branding their image.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-phonephoto.jpg
    03-14-13 12:10 PM
    Well it just got a hard push down. All with good news today too regarding cross platform security offerings. Also, how does everyone simply forget about yesterday's announcement so damned quickly??
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-14-13 12:11 PM
    As I said earlier, post #9238 why would the carrier announce it if it is something that is to be expected of them given their market size and volume of customer.
    Either way, if it 's a carrier then good. If it's an enterprise, even better. Will just have to wait and see.
    Anyone theorizing it's not a carrier should go study the companies in the world that would have any reason to buy 1M devices for their employees, and come let us know what you find. ;-)

As for the question above, it wasn't the carrier that announced it, it was BlackBerry. And the timing is right for them to have done it because it's getting close to the Earnings Report, and the stock isn't where they think it will be after that point. When there's too big a jump coming up, they tend to pre-announce either some negative or some positive news, so there isn't such a larger jump on "the day of". Also, as they said it's the single largest order they've had to date, so it's clearly not "to be expected", of any carrier. That's why it's such good news!
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    03-14-13 12:16 PM
    Well it just got a hard push down. All with good news today too regarding cross platform security offerings. Also, how does everyone simply forget about yesterday's announcement so damned quickly??
    CNBC reported that yesterday, just a few minutes prior to the 1M sale press release, there were multiple large block buys and that some folks seemed to have advance notice. If that is true, then perhaps there were millions of shares bought to catch the updraft and they might be selling back into the market today. That would have also caused an overshot to the high side if it was enough shares and momentum. Who knows if this is true or if it had any effect, I just hope the SEC investigates.
    03-14-13 12:18 PM
    As we all know, all Analysts - pro or amatures, are highly biased based on their their money is in. However, a cartoonist would be as impartial as possible. Based on the below, I would say BlackBerry is the least insulting and would say a lot for it moving forward seeing that BlackBerry is the only one who is re-branding their image.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Phonephoto.JPG 
Views:	384 
Size:	117.4 KB 
ID:	141207
    LOL'd at the pizza dude.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-14-13 12:18 PM
    On a stickie note in the condom Isle.

Posted via CB10
    It's a whole island? Wow. That's a lot of sheepskin.

We just have condom aisles in the US stores.
    03-14-13 12:27 PM
113,256 ... 369370371372373 ...