View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Let me get out of tho plane I want the story live!!! Enjoy buddies. Oh my....

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    03-13-13 04:00 PM
    This morning I was kicking my *** that i didnt sell my Mar 16 calls for minimal loss at the top of the monday peak, and now those calls are in the green and stand to be worth a lot more tomorrow
    03-13-13 04:01 PM
    Who ever doubted TH's ability is being proven seriously wrong here. This is chess at the absolute highest level and he is proving to be a master...unless this is all fluke and he's the luckiest sole on earth...don't think so. We still get to ride the Q10 wave...then whatever device they have dreamed up for the developing markets then the playbook/whatever they release with BB10...then the Aristo (or whatever they choose to call it). All this year...wowsa

And a big thanks to Kev and the CB team for keeping the hype and excitment going too!!

Wow...just wow!
    03-13-13 04:01 PM
    I'm personally not selling A SINGLE SHARE.

I'll let shorts bid up the price for them. It's OUR turn now.
    03-13-13 04:02 PM
    BlackBerry� (BBRY)(BB.TO) announced today that one of its established partners has placed an order for one million BlackBerry 10 smartphones, with shipments starting immediately. This order marks the largest ever single purchase order in BlackBerry's history.
    I highlighted the key words here. As I said, the historic peak sales of BB phone is about 7.5 million handset/Q.
    Based on this larger order than historic purchase order, will it be safe to say that Blackberry can sell at least 7.5 million Z10 + Q10 (Q10 is not available yet) next quarter?
    Again, if they doe sell 7.5 millon Z10, will it be safe to say that the quartely EP will be more than $3/share?
    Again, if they can make $3 earning per quarter, will it be safe to say that they can make $12 EPS?
    Again, if they make $12 EPS, will it be safe to say that the stock price will be at least $120?
    Again, if the stock reaches $120, will it be safe to say that the historic short squeeze will be on?
    Again....
    They might be able to sell 7M for the next 2 quarters but will need a plan to do that going forward after that. That is where the battle will be. I do hope they make those kind of numbers, but you can't project sales to continue at that rate without another huge variable. We also don't know if they discounted the 1M block or gave other incentives. You could be right, I just don't think its that simple or easy. We are winning a battle, but much to early to declare a victory in the war.
    Shanerredflag, m0de25 and bungaboy like this.
    03-13-13 04:03 PM
    This morning I was kicking my *** that i didnt sell my Mar 16 calls for minimal loss at the top of the monday peak, and now those calls are in the green and stand to be worth a lot more tomorrow
    My March 16 calls jumped 150%. I was contemplating on selling them as well lol.
    Anyone think there is a chance of a dip in the morning with the S4 announcement + some people taking profits... or is this a straight green arrow a la M8?
    Anyone think there is a chance of a dip in the morning with the S4 announcement + some people taking profits... or is this a straight green arrow a la M8?
    im curious about this as well, wondering whether i should place another order at 16.04 or wait .....advice?
    03-13-13 04:04 PM
    We are all students. Just look at what we learned today. I feel good for you as a young person wise enough to buy BB shares. Put that on your resume when you are job searching after graduation.

All the best.
    Cheers mate, been 'investing' since 19, all the studying, identifying the patterns, getting educated in forex, commodities and stock market, hopefully I'll be able to create my own little portfolio in a year.. just before finishing Uni. that would be nice. I bought in at 12,8$ but accumulated some losses which already successfully got back. Lets see this stock where it belongs now up up up
    zyben likes this.
    03-13-13 04:05 PM
    That will all depend on what kind of announcement Samsung makes. As for profits, I'm sure their will be some, and a little pull back but I forsee closing above today's close. Totally just my onpion and I know didley squat about what I'm talking about.
    03-13-13 04:09 PM
    No trading advice but usually after a day with strong gains there will be a dip take monday for example. 15% gains followed by a drop, there will be profit taking or the bears will try to manipulate the news.

03-13-13 04:11 PM
    That will all depend on what kind of announcement Samsung makes. As for profits, I'm sure their will be some, and a little pull back but I forsee closing above today's close. Totally just my onpion and I know didley squat about what I'm talking about.
    16.53 is the pivot point now for TSX...I would expect a run up to close to that then a pull back...at least in a normal stock thats what should happen 75% of the time.
    Not advice..cuz I'm no expert either.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    03-13-13 04:13 PM
    No trading advice but usually after a day with strong gains there will be a dip take monday for example. 15% gains followed by a drop, there will be profit taking or the bears will try to manipulate the news.
    i will wait, i think its for the better any way. worst case scenario i still hold my original order and it goes up.
    I imagine we are going very green. This is big news, and gave BBRY the kick it needed to truly excel after the gains monday. we could see 16.50 i think.

as for the Galaxy S4, I dont think it will be revolutionary in any way that surpasses the S3 without a $200 or $300 premium. (The iphone is the classic example). It could be like the Z10 launch, where there were no surprises and minimal flair, and it hurt the stock. If this happens, many people won't hold off on a new phone for it, and simply go to the Z10
    Yep, I believe this will go a bit more, but then taper off some. Maybe even take another dip before going north again. We're still a ways away from March 28 and anything is possible.
    03-13-13 04:14 PM
    I'm personally not selling A SINGLE SHARE.

I'll let shorts bid up the price for them. It's OUR turn now.
    same here. I'm long and strong... just as anything can happen for the better, it can do so for the worse... but I'll tell ya... I've got a smile from ear to ear right now. Cheers to all the strong hands
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    I don't think any type of S4 release is going to hamper BBRY tomorrow.

A 1MM guaranteed purchase order is HUGE. This will increase their economies of scale, hence lower their production costs = more $$
    The one thing we have in our favour this time is the fact that the bears cannot manipulate the FACT that BB's largest ever 1 time order took place on the new product. I'm sure they will try to skirt the issue and find something else to bitc* about but I think they might be a tad screwed this time around.
    BBNation likes this.
    03-13-13 04:15 PM
    Look at that baby fly!
    03-13-13 04:15 PM
    LOL...I just received a spam e-mail from Stock Jerks and the header reads "You Are Doing Everything Wrong In Your Investment Strategies" lol
    MoolahMitch and bungaboy like this.
    03-13-13 04:16 PM
    Also, if this is AT&T, imagine what Verison will pre-order?

AT&T might have seen the HUGE demand over 1 night and made the call to book 1MM in product. I am pretty sure this is a carrier that did the purchase, no way any 1 single company could do such an order.
    03-13-13 04:16 PM
    Fact and Fiction:

Fact: Obama met with security, government and industry execs this morning in the White House "Situation Room" to discuss cyber-security.

Fiction: Obama flashed his Z10 and told everyone "we're buying these".

Probably one of the carriers but wouldn't this be nice???
    imz and bungaboy like this.
    03-13-13 04:17 PM
    Just dont jump the gun because of emotions, alot of times people think "oh I missed my chance" there are always other chances, if you miss this one another one will come but it takes time. If your into TA like the charts morgan provides it gives a pretty good idea of when drops will come and rises, although it's not correct 100% it gives a general view. Good luck my friend and make the greens!

i will wait, i think its for the better any way. worst case scenario i still hold my original order and it goes up.
    03-13-13 04:17 PM
    BIGBBRYGUY,

I think it is totally feasable for BRY rto sell 20+ million units this year. I'd be disappointed if they didn't. Why?

The combined market for the USA, Canada and UK are about 200 million smart phone users. If they can't sell 10 million to those countries and 10 million to the rest of world, BBRY is in big trouble.

I think 40 million devices this year would be HUGE.
    03-13-13 04:18 PM
    The market is FORWARD looking. The SG4 is very very OLD OLD news. Very old.
    03-13-13 04:18 PM
113,256 ... 358359360361362 ...