View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I really hope the galaxy s4 doesn't ditch the home button. That's one of the features that makes the z10 unique. Then again we can call them copy cats if they do lol

Everything You Need To Know About The Samsung Galaxy S4 | Daily Ticker - Yahoo! Finance
    Eye tracking seems creepy.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-13-13 09:22 AM
    Sounds like a good thing to me.
    I think (and hope it is a good thing) but why wouldn't you expect all of this with a massive new product launch? How many parts for the BB10 devices were they ordering 6 months ago? I'd expect parts orders to surge in the most recent 6 month period. Orders surged in the last 30 days - I'd hope so. Getting back to the old levels with a new device? That would be great too.

It will be great to hear the real numbers on the 28th ER so we will all know for sure.

Again, I think this is great news and confirms that the launch is going well, but I don't think it is that surprising given the launch of a brand new product? Is it?? Not trying to be negative, just relastic.
    Marc_Paradise likes this.
    03-13-13 09:22 AM
    Eye tracking seems creepy.
    Or at least a battery-sucker.

Cameras are *expensive* in terms of battery.
    03-13-13 09:26 AM
    10:30 dip. Right on time.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-13-13 09:28 AM
    I really hope the galaxy s4 doesn't ditch the home button. That's one of the features that makes the z10 unique. Then again we can call them copy cats if they do lol

Everything You Need To Know About The Samsung Galaxy S4 | Daily Ticker - Yahoo! Finance
    It looks like it still has the home button.
    Doesn't look like it has much flow either.
    Samsung Galaxy S4 World First Hands-on i9502 China Unicom Ver. - YouTube
    03-13-13 09:31 AM

Home button but no S-Pen planned for Galaxy S4, says report | News | TechRadar

Samsung Galaxy S4 release date, news and rumours | News | TechRadar
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-13-13 09:31 AM
    And here comes the raid...
    03-13-13 09:34 AM
    Or at least a battery-sucker.

Cameras are *expensive* in terms of battery.
    No, makes me think of thoughtcrime and how totalitarian states could abuse technology like that to monitor and police its citizens.

For example, in North Korea you could send out party propaganda videos and know who actively paid attention to the video and who didn't. Then put the ones who didn't on a watch list. Then black bag them later.

@Dragonflyer And that looks even more like an iPhone-knock off than before.
    03-13-13 09:34 AM
    10:30 dip. Right on time.
    Just like gold, F'n manipulation...
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-13-13 09:36 AM
    You got to give them the camera though (Samsung), regardless of battery use. My daughter has the S3 until I bring her on board and her pictures are always brilliant no matter what environment. I'm hoping our new phones produce those type pictures.
    03-13-13 09:38 AM
    You got to give them the camera though (Samsung), regardless of battery use. My daughter has the S3 until I bring her on board and her pictures are always brilliant no matter what environment. I'm hoping our new phones produce those type pictures.
    The z10 camera is just as good
    BlackBerry Z10 camera versus iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3 | Dialed In - CNET Blogs
    bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    03-13-13 09:47 AM
    It is dead today. It goes nowhere. No trading today.
    03-13-13 09:49 AM
    Here we go again.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-13-13 09:51 AM
    Ya.... you're right. A third of the daily volume in the first 1.5 hours is dead. Thanks Dude. Not sure what I'd do without you.
    03-13-13 09:51 AM
    ok, the size of these new phones is officially out of hand!
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-app-girls-out-about-giant-iphone-prop-283.jpg
    03-13-13 09:52 AM
    Ya.... you're right. A third of the daily volume in the first 1.5 hours is dead. Thanks Dude. Not sure what I'd do without you.
    lmao don't provoke him
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    03-13-13 09:53 AM
    76cents in the first 1/2 hour???
    Volume - 20 million in the first hour???
    03-13-13 09:53 AM
    Good news.. From Barron's article

Speaking of BlackBerry, analyst Paul Peterson with boutique research firm BlueFin this morning writes that it “appears that management is confident that the BB10 launches will be an unqualified success” given order patterns to parts suppliers, which show a “significant surge in orders in the past 30 days.”

“Our checks indicate that some suppliers are seeing 6-month order coverage that is several orders of magnitude larger than the previous 6 months, with some suppliers believing that they can get back to 2011 revenue levels if the present forecast levels hold up.”

This Morning: EMC Ponders Pivotal Offering, BBRY ‘Aggressive’ Component Orders - Tech Trader Daily - Barrons.com
    This is the best news since stock price at $140. Before the final sales number comes out, the parts oder number (SEVERAL ORDERS OF Magnitude) is the best sales data and how well the Z10 so far has been received (reflected in the management confidence).
    MoolahMitch and bungaboy like this.
    03-13-13 10:00 AM
    This is the best news since stock price at $140. Before the final sales number comes out, the parts oder number (SEVERAL ORDERS OF Magnitude) is the best sales data and how well the Z10 so far has been received (reflected in the management confidence).
    This article and Hastings confident smirk in that interview posted today has me feeling really bullish.
    MoolahMitch likes this.
    03-13-13 10:03 AM
    Awesome! Thank you for that quick response.
    03-13-13 10:04 AM
    morgan any update on todays action?

you seemed to have called what would happen today... a bounce off the 50 day and surge higher.
    Hi ipaqman!

Today is a perfect day, we touched the support and bounced off it, we are backing up here to set the bottom for the balance of the day and to start a long lasting uptrend. Do you think we will ever see the 50-dma again? I don't think so, it is comfortable right here. For it to end perfectly, we need to close positive on the trade. We need to inch closer to the downtrend line and set ourselves up for a breakout here. The best news is that tomorrow, the 5-dma moves above the 50-dma and the last time that happened we went from $ 7.25/shr to 52 week highs. That appears to be happening here. Just sit back and watch it balance around the even mark with a postive close, that close is your first indication that we are gearing up for a run at the downtrend line again. GL
    Anybody know when and where we can hear the s4 unveiling

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 10:07 AM

What are the chances this stock will reach to old $140 tag? If this is a possibility, when would this be expected?
    03-13-13 10:08 AM
    What are the chances this stock will reach to old $140 tag? If this is a possibility, when would this be expected?
    Trying to decide if you should sell at 18$ or 140$? Expect this to come truth March 27th, 2014 at end of day trading.... you're welcome!
    lcjr and bungaboy like this.
    03-13-13 10:11 AM
113,256 ... 348349350351352 ...