View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Ok I'm having a hard time reading what CNBC is up to today. BBRY is all over their morning show (Misek reiterating what he did on BNN yesterday + lots more) and they've set up for continued comment on the AT&T launch at a "large" retail store. But the store is in Palo Alto. That's Apple's home turf (Cuppertino is right next door).

Will this broadcast prove boom or bust? Will be interesting to see how it goes and the spin they'll put on either result regardless.
    Found the video and frankly no reason to bust on CNBC. It is a perfectly good and (mostly) factually correct piece, not a hit piece.

New BlackBerry Pre-Orders - CNBC
    03-12-13 02:42 PM
    How could an unannounced product be delayed...
    You know these guy, right. They have Secret Squirrel AND Russian friends on the inside. That's how.
    03-12-13 02:42 PM
    I am wondering, last week price was around $13 and nobody rushed to buy, today is almost $15 and no good news yet. Why should people buy this stock at such price?
    Hmmmmm . . . . . . to make bucks. BIG bucks.
    03-12-13 02:44 PM
    At 7:30am -- over a week before the phone can be bought in stores. What exactly did they expect to find?
    it was just a back drop location. He notes it doesn't go on sale until the 22nd. I posted a link so people could see it for themselves. The word innocuous comes to mind.... YMMV
    03-12-13 02:44 PM
    Are we going to see a bit of a push for the last 15 minutes? Seems to be trying.
    morganplus8 likes this.
    03-12-13 02:45 PM
    Are we going to see a bit of a push for the last 15 minutes? Seems to be trying.
    Nope. The bears won today.

BBRY stock quote - Research In Motion Limited stock price - NASDAQ.com
    03-12-13 02:48 PM
    I don't know but I think it has to do with gas prices in Novosibirsk?
    Well geeze I had it wrong all this time. Here I thought it was the diesel price at the Nisku Airport plus 25% of the Naptha price in Ecum Secum.
    03-12-13 02:49 PM
    I see price went up for the last several hours and there is no supporting volume. Also, at the end of this day price is not stable: up and down. It means no buyers and no sellers to keep it straight. There is no base for such high price. It is good to short it tomorrow morning.
    Bugmapper likes this.
    03-12-13 02:52 PM
    Still if you finish up 10-12% in 2 days that ain't a bad deal. Off to watch Barca v. AC Milan, have fun around here for the rest of the night.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    03-12-13 02:54 PM
    I was thinking that too...oh well.
    03-12-13 02:55 PM
    I see price went up for the last several hours and there is no supporting volume. Also, at the end of this day price is not stable: up and down. It means no buyers and no sellers to keep it straight. There is no base for such high price. It is good to short it tomorrow morning.
    Good idea. We all want to see screenshots.
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and fedakd like this.
    03-12-13 02:56 PM
    Post a screen shot of your short trade order Dude...dont be shy, we will support ya.
    03-12-13 02:58 PM
    Good idea. We all want to see screenshots.
    LOL...you beat me to it
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-12-13 02:58 PM

50% pullback off yesterday's rally sets the stage for the next up leg, that looks promising to me....
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    03-12-13 02:59 PM
    Oh well, one day closer to the ER. Hopefully we'll be up over $15 to stay by the end of the week.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    03-12-13 03:00 PM
    it was just a back drop location. He notes it doesn't go on sale until the 22nd. I posted a link so people could see it for themselves. The word innocuous comes to mind.... YMMV
    Agreed....but what a ridiculous location for a backdrop. Like Dearborn's Ford trying to gauge interest in the upcoming 2014 Mustang from the front steps of GM's Rennaissance Centre in Detroit. "Innocuous" maybe...but a subtle dig at the same time. I expect better from CNBC if they're going to start reporting legitimate pre-order interest (or the buzz/lack of buzz around it) from the American public. Time (and orders) will tell.
    03-12-13 03:23 PM
    Are we in th $14 'something' range?
    Oh, cool. Don't go too fast baby or the bad guys may shoot you in flight ... don't spot too bright on the radar.

"Turtle Haze"

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-12-13 03:29 PM
    Stumbled across this, a couple of big names mentioned that should provide some big orders

http://bizblog.blackberry.com/2013/03/upgrade-to-blackberry-10/
    03-12-13 04:09 PM
    Hello everyone.
    I found myself disconnected from the world today for 9 hours. What a wierd feeling.
    When I got back the first thing I did before checking my share prices was coming to this thread and cotinue reading the posts where I left off at 7:30 this morning. It was great.
    I got a play by play recap before knowing the outcome and then during the lull I was blessed with the comedic relief from the Dude.
    Thank you everyone that contributes to this thread and makes my day that little bit more better!
    03-12-13 04:26 PM
    Hello everyone.
    I found myself disconnected from the world today for 9 hours. What a wierd feeling.
    When I got back the first thing I did before checking my share prices was coming to this thread and cotinue reading the posts where I left off at 7:30 this morning. It was great.
    I got a play by play recap before knowing the outcome and then during the lull I was blessed with the comedic relief from the Dude.
    Thank you everyone that contributes to this thread and makes my day that little bit more better!

Its more gooder, not more better..
    03-12-13 04:28 PM
    If you weren't around much today, you didn't miss the excitement we had yesterday. Today I felt like putting my foot through the monitor on several occasions.
    03-12-13 04:30 PM
    Hi my name is Orest and I'm happy to be a part of crackberry

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8, fedakd, zyben and 9 others like this.
    03-12-13 04:38 PM
    If you weren't around much today, you didn't miss the excitement we had yesterday. Today I felt like putting my foot through the monitor on several occasions.
    I was starting to get that 'sinking feeling in my stomach' when I was reading the posts from 9:30 - 10:00
    03-12-13 04:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    Welcome
    03-12-13 04:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    Welcome

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 04:41 PM
113,256 ... 344345346347348 ...