View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    To get into $21 range before the ER, we need the news release from ATT, something as "After two (or one) week on sale of Z10, we are very happy to announce that the sales of Z10 have been extremely well, it is the most sucessful launch in any previous BB phone lauches. Furthermore, more than 65% buyers are from other platforms and we expect the high demand for Z10 continues."
    We need lineups in the USA. That's what we need.
    03-11-13 08:26 PM
    We need lineups in the USA. That's what we need.
    Man if that happens, let the party start

Who Let the Dogs out??- Baha men Original version - YouTube
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    03-11-13 08:35 PM
    We did great today but I'm trying not to get too excited. We still have a while before hard news comes out.
    Charles Martin1 and plane6065 like this.
    03-11-13 08:37 PM
    The real reason BBRY went up .... Sold mine !
    03-11-13 08:40 PM
    It's the media that will cause harm when they compare phones side by side. Doesn't matter how the phones actually stack up against each other, it's the media comments that hurt the stock. We've spent the last few weeks witnessing this.
    Exactly. That is why I believe we should expect a stock price dip on the 14th.
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    03-11-13 08:47 PM
    We did great today but I'm trying not to get too excited. We still have a while before hard news comes out.
    Yip. I'd like to see a strong day tomorrow. Perhaps breach $16 on BBRY and $16.50 on BB-T.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-11-13 08:50 PM
    Now I'm regretting jot stocking up on more when it is $13!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 08:51 PM
    I'm posting pics of the Z10 and Q10, as well as the stock updates on my Facebook. Hey, I got a few of my friends still in Germany to make the jump to Blackberry, maybe I can convert some here in the USA as well.
    03-11-13 08:52 PM
    Man if that happens, let the party start

Who Let the Dogs out??- Baha men Original version - YouTube

I don't think that sellouts will be the news maker, as the short-dogs will play it as BlackBerry falling down on supply/planning. However, if there are lineups....man, that's gonna drive this stock through the roof. All we'd need then would be Oprah Winfrey and Ellen Degenres buying them for their audiences. LOL!!!
    bungaboy and DragonFlyer like this.
    03-11-13 08:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    I bought in big time at $13.01 and I am glad I did.
    03-11-13 08:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    Don't feel bad. I only bought 1000 shares at $7.00. I bought 5000 more between $11 and $15. But I am up well into green now and know it will only get better. My last buy was a week ago at $13.30.

I am long on BB.
    03-11-13 08:59 PM
    Converted 5 people so far, all close friends, 3 using Android, 1 using an iPhone, and one using a Windows Phone. I have been able to get a LOT of interest with my Dev Alpha B to easily 20-30+ people so far, but for a fact I know that 3 people will be buying on launch day. These are all people who were otherwise planning on going to the iPhone. The other 2 of the 5 are waiting for their upgrades to come, but are totally sold on BB10.

So honestly guys, once you get this phone, SHOW IT OFF! So many people have no idea that BlackBerry is back.. Showing off the OS with little to no "sales pitch" and I alone helped give BB 3 guaranteed sales on launch day for Verizon. They NEED word of mouth guys, just imagine how big this can potentially be.. The OS sells itself! Just show it off!
    03-11-13 09:00 PM
    I don't think that sellouts will be the news maker, as the short-dogs will play it as BlackBerry falling down on supply/planning. However, if there are lineups....man, that's gonna drive this stock through the roof. All we'd need then would be Oprah Winfrey and Ellen Degenres buying them for their audiences. LOL!!!
    Look under your seat. LoL
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    03-11-13 09:00 PM
    Personally, expecting a bit of a pullback tomorrow. Definitely will be heavy profit taking.

Plus I expect a lot of people will be getting out after the drop from Jan 30th launch that never got out when it hit the bottom. Those people are just glad that it's back up above $15 now.

I sold a bit of common yesterday before close, hoping for a re-entry near the 50-dma. If it rallies again tomorrow (on non-news) will be looking to sell some more common.

Still not touching my April calls. Saving those for the post-ER fallout.
    03-11-13 09:04 PM
    Hey Thunder! Sounds like a plan. Mine is more simplistic because I don't have as much invested as most. I'm waiting until $18-$19 to sell, then buy more on a dip (which will happen). Like rinse and repeat.
    03-11-13 09:09 PM
    Im expecting a 1-2% pullback before 1130am and then into green from there, also believe there will be profit taking in the morning

Personally, expecting a bit of a pullback tomorrow. Definitely will be heavy profit taking.

Plus I expect a lot of people will be getting out after the drop from Jan 30th launch that never got out when it hit the bottom. Those people are just glad that it's back up above $15 now.

I sold a bit of common yesterday before close, hoping for a re-entry near the 50-dma. If it rallies again tomorrow (on non-news) will be looking to sell some more common.

03-11-13 09:25 PM

I'm thinking it will still end green tomorrow. If past performance is any indication. It never drops the second day after a rally. It usually takes at least 2 days before it drops/readjust. Probably not another rally tomorrow, but possible since some key apps should be launching this week or next week.
    03-11-13 09:28 PM
    best buy is starting pre-orders, and I expect that will get mention tomorrow.
    03-11-13 09:36 PM
    This is what pisses me off about analysts including Misek.

He puts the software side of BBRY at a 75% chance of success and hardware at 50%. He values hardware at $2 and software at $17.50. But those numbers can be wrong because his probabilities might be wrong. All his words, not mine.

What he is trying to say is that he doesn't know. But because he can talk in circles like this without saying "ummm", he gets paid 6 figures. This world is ****ed up. Sorry, I try not to swear on these forums but I think it is total valid to do so at this time.

I'd have respect for him if he took software and hardware and said his analysis leads him to believe that an absolute outcome will occur. Based on this absolute outcome, BBRY is valued at XXXX. The guy doesn't even state assumptions.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-11-13 09:37 PM
    best buy is starting pre-orders, and I expect that will get mention tomorrow.
    For AT&T only I'd assume ..... not news if that is the case.
    03-11-13 09:37 PM
    Things should right by September. The Q10 is guaranteed to be a huge success. That is the ace in the hole. Z10 was the only speculation with this investment for me.
    About the Q10, I don't know if that is true anymore. The Z has converted a lot of loyalists that didn't like the BB7 slabs. I think the success of the Z has eaten a far amount of the pent up demand for BB. I wouldn't be surprised to find this time next year that the Q-line is relegated to mid-tier status. There will always be a demand for qwerty phones but it might be more of a niche product.
    Of course that could still be favorable for BB. If the Q does sell well initially and the qwerty faithfully decide the Z is the better product they might sell the Q in the secondary marketable buy a Z. BB gets two sales when they would normally only get one sale per user per contract cycle. The secondary market buyer would get the Bb10 experience for less than retail.
    03-11-13 09:44 PM
    03-11-13 10:33 PM

So people who didn't get out after the 30th will now get out at 15 instead of $17 3 weeks ago? Or maybe the 15.20 from 2 weeks ago. They wait all this time and heartache to get out finally tmr at a lower price than both those occasions after the 30th? Can someone explain that rationale to me please?
    bigbbrybeliever likes this.
    03-11-13 10:37 PM
    His analysis leads him to believe those probabilities and valuations and therefore that price. What else can he say in a short TV segment? He's telling you his degree of certainty explicitly. He was just saying that if those probabilities are different, then the target will be different.... Just in case a viewer didn't know about weighted sums... lol

This is what pisses me off about analysts including Misek.

He puts the software side of BBRY at a 75% chance of success and hardware at 50%. He values hardware at $2 and software at $17.50. But those numbers can be wrong because his probabilities might be wrong. All his words, not mine.

What he is trying to say is that he doesn't know. But because he can talk in circles like this without saying "ummm", he gets paid 6 figures. This world is ****ed up. Sorry, I try not to swear on these forums but I think it is total valid to do so at this time.

I'd have respect for him if he took software and hardware and said his analysis leads him to believe that an absolute outcome will occur. Based on this absolute outcome, BBRY is valued at XXXX. The guy doesn't even state assumptions.
    03-11-13 10:41 PM
    His analysis leads him to believe those probabilities and valuations and therefore that price. What else can he say in a short TV segment? He's telling you his degree of certainty explicitly. He was just saying that if those probabilities are different, then the target will be different.... Just in case a viewer didn't know about weighted sums... lol
    Considering he only gave it a 30 percent chance not long ago, even a coin flip as he puts it is a big jump.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    03-11-13 10:42 PM
113,256 ... 337338339340341 ...