View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Hoping for a good week. I haven't been in the green for this stock for the last 2 weeks... :/
    lcjr likes this.
    03-10-13 05:38 PM
    The nature of any business is to cover expenses first and then to show profit if any. One month of sales of unknown product will not cover all expenses to make some profit on the quarterly report.

Ok guys. I gave up. Keep buying...
    Good lord shut up and go away. Thank God I'm new around here and haven't had to put up with your crap for too long. And did I mention that you're an idiut?

Oh I'm sorry. As you're no doubt "challenged"' the word is actually spelled "f..u..".
    gp656 and BThunderW like this.
    03-10-13 06:01 PM
    Three days of snowboarding and gallons of beer is enough to enjoy sofa now.
    For a second I thought you said you had "three days of waterboarding with gallons of beer [instead of water]"
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-10-13 06:16 PM
    Wow, look at you guys feeding that troll... He is going to develop lockjaw if you keep it up.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 06:17 PM
    That topic is already dead. I gave up and they have nothing to talk about. It was the same story: I put different opinion and they kicked me out. Boooring...
    Where is DejaVu when you need it . . . . .
    03-10-13 06:36 PM
    Wow, look at you guys feeding that troll... He is going to develop lockjaw if you keep it up.

Posted via CB10
    Well if we can get 'er locked shut . . . . .get 'er done!
    03-10-13 06:38 PM
    Hey everybody! Just thought I'd stop in and see what's happening on a Sunday. I hope you all are ready for the upcoming week. I could be wrong, but I'm not picturing any new updates or other news that might give us a push this week, but we're in this ride together so lets keep each other motivated. Good things are on the way!
    03-10-13 07:30 PM
    How will the stock react to the resignation of Sunil Dut? Also s4 details coming out on 14th. Might be another red week.

I'll be looking to get in before earnings on a nice dip

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 07:35 PM
    Hhmmm, good questions. The S4 details may come out this week, but the phone is not available and I'm not sure they'lll give a solid release date either. I'm thinking the resignation in India won't play a big part in the stock price because he'll get replaced if not already. Also, nothing negative about the corporation like dirt or scandal was involved. Interesting times for sure.
    03-10-13 07:39 PM
    I was in the Dominican Republic from Thursday Feb 28th - Thursday March 7th, so I missed a lot around here. I didn't watch the stock, other than a check after daily closes. I see I missed a great opportunity to increase my holding Monday, as it closed $12.90 on the TSX. Was too busy getting married to take advantage. Hopefully I can catch a break this week and grab more at that price before it shoots past $14 permanently.
    bungaboy and m0de25 like this.
    03-10-13 07:40 PM
    How will the stock react to the resignation of Sunil Dut? Also s4 details coming out on 14th. Might be another red week.

Posted via CB10
    From economictimes.indiatimes.com
    Dutt is learnt to have quit some time ago, but had stayed back to preside over the launch of the BalckBerry Z10, the first handset running on its new Blackberry 10 platform.

An executive aware of Dutt's resignation said the latter was leaving to start his own venture. He also added that Dutt had joined BlackBerry in December 2011 as the venture he wanted to start had been delayed on account of a slew of factors which had been resolved now, but declined to divulge additional details.
    03-10-13 07:41 PM
    On a positive note, there are more Z10 offerings on eBay and Amazon.
    03-10-13 07:41 PM
    I was in the Dominican Republic from Thursday Feb 28th - Thursday March 7th, so I missed a lot around here. I didn't watch the stock, other than a check after daily closes. I see I missed a great opportunity to increase my holding Monday, as it closed $12.90 on the TSX. Was too busy getting married to take advantage. Hopefully I can catch a break this week and grab more at that price before it shoots past $14 permanently.
    Darn weddings will do it every time. LoL

Congratulations.
    drummer_god likes this.
    03-10-13 07:42 PM
    Congratulations!!
    drummer_god likes this.
    03-10-13 07:42 PM
    Thanks, guys.
    Now I can focus my attention back to BlackBerry. Lol
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-10-13 07:50 PM
    Thanks, guys.
    Now I can focus my attention back to BlackBerry. Lol
    Right! Let me know how that works out for you. ahahahahah.
    03-10-13 07:52 PM

Congrats
    drummer_god likes this.
    03-10-13 07:55 PM
    Congratulations! Well done.

No not much happened...established a pretty firm base that seems to be holding ...low volumes.

Posted via CB10
    drummer_god likes this.
    03-10-13 08:03 PM
    Congrats man. Happy for you. Now lets work on turning your fortune back around
    drummer_god likes this.
    03-10-13 08:15 PM
    Congratulations, as a married man with a baby on the way, I can safely say that life gets very interesting from that point forward.

Posted via CB10
    drummer_god likes this.
    03-10-13 08:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    Sunil Dut? is old news as it came out on friday . s4 details coming out on 14th???? and?
    03-10-13 09:20 PM
    Congrats!

But look, I've got to tell you - don't believe the lie people will start telling you about having kids.

It is a lie. It is not a wonderful fantasy land. It is bodily fluids and screaming and not enough sleep, interspersed with brief moments of quiet or levity that you cling to as cherished memories because they're the only thing you own not covered in excretions.

You see, my wife and I were lured into this conspiracy by all the friends who told us how WONDERFUL it was to have children. Then as soon as she was pregant, they started telling us the horror stories...

Well. I will not be a party to such madness. Don't do it! You can thank me later!

Seriously though - congrats on the marriage!

Hey, how 'bout that stock price...
    03-10-13 09:22 PM
    Do not forget good Xmas sales in UK and BB7 devices sales will bring so much BIS revenue in this quarter. This quarter may still increase the cash position or neutral based on bb7 sales with BIS fees, z10 sales. For e.g. US DoD 470000 BBs bring BIS revenue and there are many installs such as this..
    I lot of bb10 development was done before xmas so most of cost of dev is accounted in previous quarters, the only cost I can think of is marketing bb10..This quarter will be kick *** like TH said earlier that it will be mohammad ali punch..
    fedakd likes this.
    03-10-13 09:44 PM
    Congratulations, as a married man with a baby on the way, I can safely say that life gets very interesting from that point forward.

Posted via CB10
    You're not referring to the wild uncontrolled mood swings, of a pregnant worman are you. LoL
    Sqoon likes this.
    03-10-13 09:50 PM
    Congrats!

But look, I've got to tell you - don't believe the lie people will start telling you about having kids.

It is a lie. It is not a wonderful fantasy land. It is bodily fluids and screaming and not enough sleep, interspersed with brief moments of quiet or levity that you cling to as cherished memories because they're the only thing you own not covered in excretions.

You see, my wife and I were lured into this conspiracy by all the friends who told us how WONDERFUL it was to have children. Then as soon as she was pregant, they started telling us the horror stories...

Well. I will not be a party to such madness. Don't do it! You can thank me later!

Seriously though - congrats on the marriage!

Hey, how 'bout that stock price...
    Would be interested in getting some perspective from your parents. LoL
    Marc_Paradise likes this.
    03-10-13 09:52 PM
113,250 ... 323324325326327 ...