View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I came from vacation and no changes! Guys, this stock looks like Titanic! Numbers on news came down from millions of sold devices to 5000 bought by German gov't. It's really funny!
    hey there, whats the Ukraine forum you were talking about earlier, I'd like to have a look Hope you dont mind I have a read, since you've been trying to warn us in here cheers
    03-10-13 03:15 PM
    I came from vacation and no changes! Guys, this stock looks like Titanic! Numbers on news came down from millions of sold devices to 5000 bought by German gov't. It's really funny!
    The Gulag!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-10-13 03:18 PM
    I'm shocked...with gas prices up and geese flying north you'd risk money on a vacation... unacceptable!!

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 03:20 PM
    Your vacation was too short!
    Shanerredflag and cjcampbell like this.
    03-10-13 03:23 PM
    Guys!

Are you sitting on this forum 24x7? It is unacceptable waste of life! You must be well paid for watching this forum and brining down everybody who has different opinion? Is that right?
    03-10-13 03:28 PM
    Your vacation was too short!
    Three days of snowboarding and gallons of beer is enough to enjoy sofa now.
    03-10-13 03:31 PM
    Guys!

Are you sitting on this forum 24x7? It is unacceptable waste of life! You must be well paid for watching this forum and brining down everybody who has different opinion? Is that right?
    Not trying to kick you or anything, just wondering whats the forum would like to have a read.
    03-10-13 03:32 PM
    Yawn.........
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-10-13 03:35 PM
    Not trying to kick you or anything, just wondering whats the forum would like to have a read.
    That topic is already dead. I gave up and they have nothing to talk about. It was the same story: I put different opinion and they kicked me out. Boooring...
    03-10-13 03:38 PM
    So, what we have for today?

1. No solid news on sales
    2. Sales started in different countries but it is hard to believe that sales are high due to low income of major population of those countries
    3. Strong competition from Nokia, Samsung, etc
    4. Problems with gov'ts of the countries where sales started
    5. Nobody knows how those millions from sales in such short period can help RIM to revive market.

I would prefer to stay on sidewalk and watch how this Titanic will hit its iceberg on March 28.

Does anybody have different opinion?

BTW. 50dma or something like that is not counted because it is built on past data.
    03-10-13 03:45 PM
    Guys!

If I give you the correct answer . . . . . . . will you go back into the magic lamp?
    03-10-13 03:46 PM
    So, what we have for today?

1. No solid news on sales
    2. Sales started in different countries but it is hard to believe that sales are high due to low income of major population of those countries
    3. Strong competition from Nokia, Samsung, etc
    4. Problems with gov'ts of the countries where sales started
    5. Nobody knows how those millions from sales in such short period can help RIM to revive market.

I would prefer to stay on sidewalk and watch how this Titanic will hit his iceberg on March 28.

Does anybody has different opinion?

BTW. 50dma or something like that is not counted because it is built on past data.
    LOL...no, no one here has a different opinion...why would you ask that?

Question...do you know what a dma is?
    03-10-13 03:53 PM
    LOL...no, no one here has a different opinion...why would you ask that?

Question...do you know what a dma is?
    I don't know what is dma but I do know that one of the CEOs sold his millions of shares... must be for reason.
    03-10-13 03:57 PM
    I don't know what is dma but I do know that one of the CEOs sold his millions of shares... must be for reason.
    Soooooo you don't know what it is yet you decided to reference it as a negative against BBRY? Hmmm... Also, the OLD co CEO who got replaced and ousted from his position sold his shares months ago. So what. Seriously, before you start jibber jabbering about old news, or that which you might not be aware of, try to make sure that you do just an itsy bitsy bit of research so that you don't come off like more of an *** than you already have since joining this forum.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-10-13 04:01 PM
    And that's was pretty obvious...thanks for being honest.
    03-10-13 04:04 PM
    And that's was pretty obvious...thanks for being honest.
    I guess, it must be something very excited because stock goes down since I joined this forum and people on this forum are still telling: sweet, sweet!!! I am puzzled. &)
    03-10-13 04:19 PM
    Come back in six months...you'll learn why.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 04:28 PM
    Come back in six months...you'll learn why.
    Posted via CB10
    But fiscal year ended on Feb 28. There was no income from sales of new devices. Thus, this quarterly report will be very, very ugly: company had expenses for marketing, distributions, etc. but no sales yet. It will be red from top of the report to the latest line on the report. After 6 or so months when sales pick up then it is good to buy.
    03-10-13 04:42 PM
    But fiscal year ended on Feb 28. There was no income from sales of new devices. Thus, this quarterly report will be very, very ugly: company had expenses for marketing, distributions, etc. but no sales yet. It will be red from top of the report to the latest line on the report. After 6 or so months when sales pick up then it is good to buy.
    Ummmm.... sales started on January 31st.
    03-10-13 04:44 PM
    Ummmm.... sales started on January 31st.
    The nature of any business is to cover expenses first and then to show profit if any. One month of sales of unknown product will not cover all expenses to make some profit on the quarterly report.

Ok guys. I gave up. Keep buying...
    03-10-13 04:51 PM
    To go an vacation . . . . .
    03-10-13 04:54 PM
    So BlackBerry ceased selling Bolds and Curves all around the world, did they?
    cjcampbell likes this.
    03-10-13 04:55 PM
    Encouraging is all we need ...it's already been discounted, that's why the price is here...rehashing old stale arguments won't effect a thing anymore...its all about encouraging numbers now.
    Hence your comments are about nine months late.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 04:55 PM
    The nature of any business is to cover expenses first and then show profit if any. One month of sales of unknown product will not cover all expenses to make some profit on the quarterly report.

Ok guys. I gave up. Keep buying...
    Which is exactly why TH said months ago, to expect somewhere near, but not lower than, $2 billion in cash come this upcoming ER. That's down from the $2.9 billion they had at last ER. They already accounted for this and the shareholders and investing community is well aware. If they aren't, well shame on them.

Nobody expects less than one month of sales to turn a profit but it will give an idea as to where things are going as more and more countries are opened up to the new product.

Once again, please pay attention and do some research if you choose to make comments as to the what's going on with BB.
    gp656 likes this.
    03-10-13 04:58 PM
    actually Blackberry will have BB10 sales first time ever, and remember they have been working on BB10 for years now, so Blackberry already paid for all the R&D for BB10 in the previous quarters, now it is just matter of cashing in, most of the pain is history already....now it is harvest time...
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and fedakd like this.
    03-10-13 04:58 PM
113,251 ... 322323324325326 ...