View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Just gonna sit back and relax until the earnings.
    Show'em how we roll Kid! Players down in the house, chillin with our posse!
    03-08-13 03:24 PM
    Some sectors are but not all... GOOG is down, NOK is down, AAPL is up a whopping 0.26% and BBRY is down.
    My boys at TSLA are in the green, but BAC is down a bit. No fears though. We'll all be driving electric cars one day and my bank will be financing them. HA!
    03-08-13 03:33 PM
    I find it rather frightening that BBRY did not go up with the Forbes news it was going to be released. The stock market is HOT, yet BBRY is not.
    Why is it frightening to you when you no longer hold any BBRY stocks? Maybe I misunderstood? Or are just trying to scare people here that are holding shares. Not quite sure what the objective of your post was.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-08-13 03:41 PM
    not even 15M shares traded hands today and there is 3 hrs left....what a boring day. We won't end in green though.
    No worries...lots of fireworks to come soon enough.
    cjcampbell and bungaboy like this.
    03-08-13 03:45 PM
    Like these?

London does know how to roll...I suggest we use the same company to celebrate our stock price victory in a couple years LOL
    bigbadben10 likes this.
    03-08-13 04:11 PM
    How come 40000 Z10 story never made it to main stream media but 1600s one did..? Was not it official ? Why can not BB annouce these confirmed committments ?
    03-08-13 04:17 PM
    Well, it's been a long hard week and I'm going for a cold beer. Anybody wanting to join me is welcome. Have a safe and pleasant weekend!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-beer_girl.jpg
    03-08-13 04:32 PM
    Well, it's been a long hard week and I'm going for a cold beer. Anybody wanting to join me is welcome. Have a safe and pleasant weekend!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Beer_Girl.jpg 
Views:	1115 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	139895
    I'll take the two jugs in the middle please

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 04:42 PM

That my friend is an impressive set of...steins.
    bungaboy, lcjr, Corbu and 1 others like this.
    03-08-13 04:45 PM

^^^^^^^
    The reason man should have 4 hands.
    lcjr, Shanerredflag, Corbu and 2 others like this.
    03-08-13 04:51 PM
    Ya boob jokes... let's run this thread into the ground!!
    *hits the button repeated*

Posted via CB10
    lcjr likes this.
    03-08-13 05:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    It was a beer joke. The boobs were a bonus.
    lcjr likes this.
    03-08-13 05:58 PM

Posted via CB10
    It's Friday...relax : But as an investor who has a lot of shares (all of which purchased below 13.00) I feel like no body understands us.

bungaboy and lcjr like this.
    03-08-13 06:08 PM
    What was the name of that carrier in the States that was offering the Z10 for $1000.00? I haven't heard anything from them since they made the announcement. I wonder if they sold any units and picked up new customers.
    Kid Vibe likes this.
    03-08-13 06:42 PM
    What was the name of that carrier in the States that was offering the Z10 for $1000.00? I haven't heard anything from them since they made the announcement. I wonder if they sold any units and picked up new customers.
    Solavei

Solavei | Sign Up, Log In, or Learn More

Z10 $709

Sold thru GSM Nation

http://www.gsmnation.com/solavei/sol...berry-z10.html

T-Mobile MVNO Solavei announced today that it is the first U.S. carrier to offer the BlackBerry Z10. The only catch? It’s going to set you back $1,000 without a contract. That’s a pretty penny, and is more expensive than one would pay if one were to pick up the smartphone unlocked from another outlet.

Solavei isn’t a typical MVNO, however, and it works more like a multi-level marketing company. A typical unlimited monthly bill can cost as low as $49 per month, but you can decrease your bill or even make money by getting others to sign up.

We haven’t tested the service and can’t speak to whether or not it’s actually a viable alternative, but it is noteworthy that the BlackBerry Z10 is now finally available in the U.S. in one way or another.
    DragonFlyer likes this.
    03-08-13 07:03 PM

I wonder how many they sold.
    toujours_frais likes this.
    03-08-13 07:30 PM
    How come 40000 Z10 story never made it to main stream media but 1600s one did..? Was not it official ? Why can not BB annouce these confirmed committments ?
    huh?
    03-08-13 09:12 PM

Quite the head on top of those mugs.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-08-13 09:13 PM
    It was in NYC. Of course some sold.
    03-08-13 09:15 PM
    Anyone buying some March 28 calls and puts on March 27 pre-earnings? Love seeing options expire the next day. I can only imagine that there will be a swing of atleast $1 in one direction or the other.

Earnings release is March 28. Is it beore the open? After the close? ??? I tried to look it up and don't know.
    MoolahMitch likes this.
    03-08-13 09:19 PM
    I read an interesting artical by Jeff Reeves today. It was titled "Why the Z10 won’t save Blackberry". Why the Z10 won
    This artical went against all of my own research. One of two things is happening here, my research is inadequate, or his research is inadequate. So I decided to research Jeff Reeves.
    I googled Jeff Reeves and this artical caught my attention immediately. The title indicated a negative artical against the competition. It was titled "Do Foxconn and iPhone miss mean Apple is doomed?" Do Foxconn and iPhone miss mean Apple is doomed? - MarketWatch
    Here are some excerpts from this artical

Sept. 24, 2012, 1:59 p.m. EDT

Do Foxconn and iPhone miss mean Apple is doomed?
    By Jeff Reeves
    By now, you've probably heard about the riots at Apple supplier Foxconn. The site's facility in China apparently was the flashpoint of a fight that involved as many as 1,000 and resulted in the shutdown of the facility
    What will the effect be on Apple's share price? The company was at an all-time high above $700 last week on enthusiasm over the iPhone 5, and any reduction in output is sure to damage the bottom line.
    So should you buy Apple stock or hang on if you own shares? (Disclosure: I own AAPL myself in my personal portfolio). I say yes, and here's why:
    1. Fairly Valued: Despite a huge run-up, Apple stock still only has a forward P/E of 13.0.
    2. Cash King: Sure, Apple might be losing some of its smartphone edge. But with a staggering $27.7 billion in cash and short-term investments and another $89.6 billion in long-term investments, I think it has the war chest to figure out the next big thing.
    3. Cautious Guidance Portends Surprise: Yes, earnings missed in Q3. But Apple has a long history of low-balling estimates — and the fact that it guided down for Q4, the period when the iPhone 5 will hit the books, tells me that there might be some more artificially low expectations at play here. Considering the iPhone 5 is the first multi-market launch — with the gadget hitting the U.K., Canada and parts of Asia on the same day as U.S. sales start — could mean a very big year-over-year comparison.
    Apple is one of the 10 best performing stocks in the S&P 500 year-to-date, and I think while performance may cool off it remains a great long-term buy.
    In conclusion:
    1. People who have ignored Jeff Reeves in the past will cotinue ignoring him in the present and in the future.
    2. People who have listened to Jeff Reeves in the past can no longer afford to listen to him.
    3. People who are only reading Jeff Reeves artical for the first time hopefully read this post also.

Full discloser: DragonFlyer is long BlackBerry
    03-08-13 09:29 PM
    Anyone buying some March 28 calls and puts on March 27 pre-earnings? Love seeing options expire the next day. I can only imagine that there will be a swing of atleast $1 in one direction or the other.

Earnings release is March 28. Is it beore the open? After the close? ??? I tried to look it up and don't know.
    I read somewhere on this thread that it would be in the morning. Set your alarm clock.
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and kfh227 like this.
    03-08-13 09:33 PM

Before...all year long for each report...can't find the link but yes...read and confirmed.
    03-08-13 09:35 PM
    I think it will be a swing of much more than $1. April options ivol (implied volatility) is also pricing in some major activity.

Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-08-13 09:41 PM
    Quite the head on top of those mugs.
    I will allow this one, genius!

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 10:05 PM
113,256 ... 320321322323324 ...