View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    not even 15M shares traded hands today and there is 3 hrs left....what a boring day. We won't end in green though.
    03-08-13 12:29 PM
    I need a beer...but not even noon here yet!!
    A broom would work better I think. Some house cleaning required.
    03-08-13 12:30 PM
    This even made it to the front page of MarketWatch, glad the author is getting blasted in the comments.....
    Why the Z10 won
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    03-08-13 12:33 PM
    This even made it to the front page of MarketWatch, glad the author is getting blasted in the comments.....
    Why the Z10 won
    He is an Apple fan boy, I bet he's never held a Z10. How these guys get paid is beyond me, a good reporter always does their homework and clearly he has no clue.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-08-13 12:42 PM
    not even 15M shares traded hands today and there is 3 hrs left....what a boring day. We won't end in green though.
    yeah, I guess everyone is waiting for the numbers on the 28th. The shorts are getting called out for bogus blogs by retail longs and the big money must suspect that the numbers are "OK".
    Where's that guy with the time machine, he doesn't have to tell us what the numbers are, just let us know if he's buying or selling!

I'm guessing we are still in the channel, the low volumes must be pushing the days to cover out to beyond a week (but its seems like a false indicator considering the volatility of this stock).

To add to the rambling (cause i was at beertown for lunch) don't expect a 5 banger short squeeze, the computer algorithms will trigger enough sells volumes long before that happens. I hope I'm wrong but i'm not that lucky.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-08-13 12:42 PM
    Why the Z10 won
    Wow. What a crappy article.
    03-08-13 12:44 PM
    He is an Apple fan boy, I bet he's never held a Z10. How these guys get paid is beyond me, a good reporter always does their homework and clearly he has no clue.
    It's an ugly world out there...
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-08-13 12:54 PM
    It's an ugly world out there...
    Disgraceful the way anyone with an opinion is free to put it out there. Simply disgraceful.

Especially when I disagree with it.
    03-08-13 01:31 PM
    Bloggers get paid by the click. the more inflammatory the statements, the more people click to read or rebut the articles, the more the blogger makes. If i ever decide to be a blogger i'd be writing crap and posting links to crackberry and be laughing all the way to the bank.
    Marc_Paradise likes this.
    03-08-13 01:38 PM
    On the other hand if his efforts built up that much demand in the first place...

I'd say there's more to it than we can guess.
    Yip. Maybe Thor lied and he wants no part of it...
    03-08-13 01:40 PM
    T-Mobile: Blackberry Z10 Pre-Order Starts Monday for Business
    03-08-13 01:59 PM
    Pulled the trigger at 13.50 TSX.
    Done for the day!
    03-08-13 02:00 PM
    I need a beer...but not even noon here yet!!
    It's five o'clock somewhere my friend!
    03-08-13 02:02 PM
    Pulled the trigger at 13.50 TSX.
    Done for the day!
    Welcome aboard! My advice to you: don't look at the stock price for a month
    03-08-13 02:03 PM
    I find it rather frightening that BBRY did not go up with the Forbes news it was going to be released. The stock market is HOT, yet BBRY is not.
    03-08-13 02:14 PM
    I find it rather frightening that BBRY did not go up with the Forbes news it was going to be released. The stock market is HOT, yet BBRY is not.
    You find many things frightening. Perhaps this is why you no longer hold BBRY shares
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-08-13 02:26 PM
    Need to kill the weak hands first
    03-08-13 02:31 PM
    Just gonna sit back and relax until the earnings.
    03-08-13 02:33 PM
    FDR: "only thing we have to fear, is fear itself"
    03-08-13 02:33 PM
    You find many things frightening. Perhaps this is why you no longer hold BBRY shares
    No, it actually is rather relaxing. The funds made are tucked neatly in another stock that has gone up over 13% when I sold my BBRY. As long a Bernake keep pumping the new dollars into the economy, we could see the stock market hit 15,000 even 16,000 before the big adjustment. We celebrated with a new LX this week, yep, I am very relaxed.

How are you doing? Are you relaxed, is all good on the home front?
    Marc_Paradise likes this.
    03-08-13 02:35 PM
    Some sectors are but not all... GOOG is down, NOK is down, AAPL is up a whopping 0.26% and BBRY is down.
    03-08-13 02:35 PM
    Some sectors are but not all... GOOG is down, NOK is down, AAPL is up a whopping 0.26% and BBRY is down.
    The stock market just make little sense anymore. It does not react like it used to. BBRY will sink or swim with the introduction of the Z10 in the USA. I think it will get quite a bump at introduction. It being able to sustain depends on having the bugs fixed and them having stock to satisfy demand.

More cowbell ! !
    03-08-13 02:54 PM
    More cowbell ! !
    YES... That's what will cure the fever. That's the only cure!!
    Bugmapper and bungaboy like this.
    03-08-13 03:13 PM
    Welcome aboard! My advice to you: don't look at the stock price for a month
    That's exactly the plan!
    (had already bought some earlier too, today was just the day to 'complete' the portfolio.)
    03-08-13 03:16 PM
    03-08-13 03:18 PM
113,256 ... 319320321322323 ...