View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Where is "Boris and the Dancing Russian Bears" today?
    cjcampbell and Shanerredflag like this.
    03-06-13 04:45 PM
    Too true cj, but I'm hoping this stock goes up to what I want sooner than later, even if it is being a bit ambitious.
    lol... I think we all want that.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    03-06-13 04:49 PM
    Where is "Boris and the Dancing Russian Bears" today?
    Dude, your avatar cracks me up.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-06-13 04:51 PM
    Two of my TSX bowsers are ECA and PWT. The third is PGF. Looks like I am long on them now. LOL ARX is doing OK. Apache (APA Nasdaq) looks tempting.
    Lol...ccj is in my watch list too but Japan won't get their nuclear reactors up this year after all. BBRY is going to be my earliest and hopefully greatest turnaround stock for this year.
    03-06-13 05:07 PM
    03-06-13 06:15 PM
    What could this be? Is this guy legit?

BlackBerry Leaks ‏@BlackberryScoop

BlackBerry is not licensing their OS, they will be licensing something more valuable which I will detail in upcoming tweets.
    03-06-13 06:56 PM
    -Global launch is a little over a month old.
    -Early user respond is good.
    -Staggered roll-out strategy seems to be paying off with limited sellouts in most of the 20 countries taking shipment.
    -Production rates increased.
    -First software update released with good reception in user community.
    -Government and healthcare organizations seem receptive.
    -Two weeks to the start of the Mexican release.
    -One week to the start of the US release.
    -BBRY mimicing the the staggered global start with the US networks.
    -Shorts being called out in the media.
    -Share price in the channel with weekening downward pressure.

Oh, look at that, blackberry 10 "goes all the way to eleven!"
    Last edited by StormieTwo; 03-07-13 at 07:08 AM.
    03-06-13 07:01 PM

BlackBerry is not licensing their OS, they will be licensing something more valuable which I will detail in upcoming tweets.
    Don't take anything he says literally. He was the source of much misinformation leading up to the launch of BB10.
    03-06-13 07:02 PM

I'm going to call BS on that. if i'm wrong it's still a win...
    03-06-13 07:03 PM
    Don't take anything he says literally. He was the source of much misinformation leading up to the launch of BB10.
    Does he belong to that Russian group too?

Speaking of which . . . . . .where is DudBB and the Dancing Russian Bears?
    cjcampbell likes this.
    03-06-13 07:04 PM
    Does he belong to that Russian group too?

Speaking of which . . . . . .where is DudBB and the Dancing Russian Bears?
    He's drowning his sorrows in a bottle of Wodka.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-06-13 07:07 PM
    He's drowning his sorrows in a bottle of Wodka.
    Few other Negative Nancys and Debbie Downers keepin' a low profile here today. LoL Must be the colour GREEN.
    Shanerredflag and plane6065 like this.
    03-06-13 07:30 PM
    App Central just did a great review of the Z10...can't find a link but it was nice to see.
    The word is spreading and the words are encouragingly positive.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 07:59 PM
    Also nice to see is something like this. CNBC show last night "Secret Lives of the Super Rich" featuring mega real estate broker Dolly Lenz. She should be BB's poster child. On any given day she has 9 Blackberries on the go. Here's an older YouTube of her talking about the old phone on behalf of Blackberry. Would love to see her do an updated one for the launch.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=gsVPt...%3DgsVPtS4SaFI
    Last edited by Markymark 23; 03-06-13 at 09:06 PM.
    03-06-13 08:49 PM

Take his word with a grain of atom (yes, not even a grain of salt). He's been proved wrong again and again. He simply reiterates rumours and speculations that are 60-80% likely, so he really doesn't know any better than what you can read in the forums.
    03-06-13 08:53 PM
    App Central just did a great review of the Z10...can't find a link but it was nice to see.
    The word is spreading and the words are encouragingly positive.

Posted via CB10
    They definitely said good things about it for the 5 seconds they talked about it. Would have been nice if they spent a whole 1/2 hr episode on it. There is enough packed into it to devote one episode to it. They didn't even scratch the surface. I think they need thousands of emails requesting more attention.
    Contact Us - BNN - Business News Network
    wink wink nudge nudge say no more
    03-06-13 09:11 PM
    Some rain on the parade at the close. Buggers.
    Still a very solid and potentially big stand for you guys today, enjoy it!
    03-06-13 09:28 PM
    I attended a meeting in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada this evening. It had nothing to do with to do with BlackBerry or the stock market. About 5 minutes into the meeting a guy a few seats down from me pulled out his phone to check a message. As always I have to see what type of phone people are using so I look over and am pleased to see he is using a bold.
    No wait a minute that can't be a bold there is no track pad or back button or BB button or phone button. Oh my god its a Q10! What the heck. How can this be? Oh wow look at that. He just swiped over to the home screen. He has three widgets open. What are they? I can't see from here. I wish I could get closer. Oh he has another message. He's responding to it. Look at him fly through that qwerty keyboard. Now he just pushed the lock button. He is twirling it around in his hands. That BB symbol on the back is huge. Why does he keep twirling it like that? Oh no! He has noticed me staring at his phone. I wonder how he got that phone and how it's working. Maybe he works for BlackBerry. I am in Waterloo after all. I got to talk to this guy. Everybody is getting up. Look at that. The meeting is over. I missed the whole thing. Okay he is walking out the door.I have to catch him. Someone is talking to me. Stop doing that. Can't you see I'm on a mission. Okay, gotta go, see ya. I bolt for the door. He's gone. What way did he go? Will I ever see him again.
    Man I need a life!
    jmehta22, fedakd, m0de25 and 8 others like this.
    03-06-13 10:35 PM
    I love this roller-coaster ride. Got some $13 calls expiring next week that I am playing right now, was down 70% yesterday and up 80% today!!!
    03-06-13 10:39 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-betctzncqaiwsmg.jpg

Does this high volume sell off at closing tell us anything that we should expect at opening tomorrow?
    03-06-13 10:54 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BEtCTznCQAIwSMg.jpg 
Views:	341 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	139544

Does this high volume sell off at closing tell us anything that we should expect at opening tomorrow?
    If i had to guess, we will open slightly green, hit a 10:30am low of $13.10, then finish the day green by 2-5% depending on volume
    DragonFlyer likes this.
    03-06-13 11:06 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-71578_328506437264173_1346827549_a.jpg
    We'll be live from Austin, this weekend! If you'll be in town, stay tuned for details on where and when to catch us for demos, giveaways and fun.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-226503_362738597174290_1502540337_n.png
    03-06-13 11:20 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BEtCTznCQAIwSMg.jpg 
Views:	341 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	139544

RSI was pretty high at the end of the day. Probably some people taking profit as well. After hours was pretty stable.
    So it could mean something, or it could meaning nothing.

I suspect it will continue to rally tomorrow on good news. ( from analyst upgrade possibly?)
    DragonFlyer likes this.
    03-06-13 11:25 PM
    I have been reading some of the posts on this board and see that some things are not very clear here. The notion that BBRY has formed a Head & Shoulders pattern is one of the interesting ones. H&S normally form when the stock, while in a well defined uptrend, corrects to form the left shoulder, bounces and makes higher highs followed by a similar pattern to the left shoulder, only on the right side of the recent rally highs, resulting in a change in trend. BBRY hasn't done any of these things according to the definition of TA ..... and was dismissed as a possible pattern over a month ago.
    Are you referring to DudeBB or me? I claimed seeing a double head and shoulders on the chart and not a regular head and shoulders. This may be what DudeBB had been insisting as well; though, I do not speak for him nor will I assume either that is or is not what he identified on the chart.

A double head and shoulders looks like this.
    http://www.worldstockscanner.com/wp-...130226DKS1.png

Sometimes, head and shoulders formations will have multiple heads or shoulders. This is considered a "complex head and shoulders" formation. Current price patterns of BBRY are consistent with a head and shoulders pattern with 1 left shoulder, 2 heads, and 1 right shoulder. I am making no assertions with regards to the future direction of the stock price; but, merely pointing out that this is a valid chart formation to identify.
    03-06-13 11:51 PM
    There is a great artical on CrackBerry about Shortie
    CrackBerry's in-house analyst Chris Umiastowski talks about BlackBerry shorts
    Here is a video from the artical
    Jim Cramer Explains How The Stock Market Is Manipulated - YouTube!
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-07-13 12:12 AM
113,252 ... 308309310311312 ...