Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    nice, shres pushing a little bit higher right now. @13.40
    03-06-13 12:40 PM
    wow! Im loving the run today! the turnaround at 11:15 made me think we might only have a mediocre EOD change of 2%, but now its looking like we will end with a new level of support around 13.25

I made the mistake of buying some short-term calls about 2 weeks ago, which lost much of thier value during the test of 12.75. Hopefully today's run might help create a rally leading up to the March 28 data. I still need to see this reach $14 in the next several days in order to see green on the options.

I bet any shorts from the past 2-3 days are screaming right now though.
    03-06-13 12:47 PM
    on a tear and loving it.

Long and Strong baby!
    03-06-13 12:47 PM
    Today has been a really nice fresh breath of air for everyone here, I think
    lcjr likes this.
    03-06-13 12:51 PM
    Okay, maybe I'm bored here but can you see anything different in these two charts?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-march-3-2013-chart.jpg
    This chart was made to disprove the claim that we formed a Head and Shoulders on the stock:

Today we have that dreaded Head and Shoulders Formation again, you would think the world is coming to an end for BBRY:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-march-6b-2013-chart.jpg

No sooner did we form this terrible raising H&S, but we blasted out for a strong rally. The point is, there never was a H&S to begin with.

Now for today:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-rim-march-6c-2013-chart.jpg

As amazing as it can be, we stand to move right back into the channel again. It wasn't confirmed this week as a breakdown and now it looks like we could be up on the week, above the 5-dma and inside that channel. Imagine if you sold or went short based on the last two days. Let's see if it stays inside the channel at the close.
    03-06-13 12:52 PM
    03-06-13 12:57 PM
    Really, it wasn't pennies on the dollar. Dimes or quarters maybe.
    A little hyperbole on my part, but you get the point. Huge loss financially and an arguably greater loss in terms of investor trust.
    03-06-13 12:59 PM
    Hi all ,
    Wow it's been a crazy couple of days
    No time to read it all but let me sing this : my Z10 is proud and solid in one of the most weak coverage I ve ever seen. And I didn't even have the OS update...
    Africans are wowing to it (must say I don't exhibit it that much ; roughly 3 months of salary value) and beside the battery life (numerous scans for networks and intensive use of camera) it's just that perfect device I was dreaming of...

Z10 can't fail. Stay cool.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 03-06-13 at 01:13 PM.
    03-06-13 01:02 PM
    A little hyperbole on my part, but you get the point. Huge loss financially and an arguably greater loss in terms of investor trust.
    the playbook was definitely an underwhelming device. The hardware was quite solid and the price was great, but the OS and the blackberry integration as a tool flopped hard. It really ended up looking like a blackberry-branded android, minus the apps and support of android.

if they get OS 10 on it ASAP though, could signal great tidings
    03-06-13 01:04 PM
    Morganplus8, many thanks for your charts here.

Guys, you will see from Morganplus8's third chart that he has marked a resistance/support level about the �12.60 mark. This level is valid and showed to work in 2011 and 2012 when the share price reacted on the level, bouncing off it. Morganplus8 saw this and took the opportunity to buy more stock in the expectation that it would fly up. While a number of you were fretting about the falling stock price, Morganplus8 seized the opportunity to load up again. This is what great traders do. They buy when it is a buy and sell when it is a sell.

Kudos to you Morganplus8.

Okay, maybe I'm bored here but can you see anything different in these two charts?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RIM March 3 2013 Chart.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	139461
    This chart was made to disprove the claim that we formed a Head and Shoulders on the stock:

Today we have that dreaded Head and Shoulders Formation again, you would think the world is coming to an end for BBRY:

Name:	RIM March 6B 2013 Chart.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	139462

No sooner did we form this terrible raising H&S, but we blasted out for a strong rally. The point is, there never was a H&S to begin with.

Now for today:

Name:	RIM March 6C 2013 Chart.jpg 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	139465

As amazing as it can be, we stand to move right back into the channel again. It wasn't confirmed this week as a breakdown and now it looks like we could be up on the week, above the 5-dma and inside that channel. Imagine if you sold or went short based on the last two days. Let's see if it stays inside the channel at the close.
    morganplus8 and fedakd like this.
    03-06-13 01:26 PM
    Well you know how those rumors get started. Wouldn't want them to quote you at Canacord Insincerity or some of those other trash houses now, would we?
    03-06-13 01:31 PM
    I see that BlackBerry are to offer the Z10 in Mexico on March 20 on Telcel.

Methinks the Z10 will arrive in the States pretty near this date.

There is anticipation driven in the stock price now.
    morganplus8 and cjcampbell like this.
    03-06-13 01:36 PM
    the playbook was definitely an underwhelming device. The hardware was quite solid and the price was great, but the OS and the blackberry integration as a tool flopped hard. It really ended up looking like a blackberry-branded android, minus the apps and support of android.

if they get OS 10 on it ASAP though, could signal great tidings
    Actually at the moment I am quite content with my 64GB PlayBook. It does everything I want it to do and it does it quite well.

If BB10 comes that will be a bonus.
    DragonFlyer likes this.
    03-06-13 01:36 PM
    Actually at the moment I am quite content with my 64GB PlayBook. It does everything I want it to do and it does it quite well.

If BB10 comes that will be a bonus.
    Me too, have to agree. Ya I made the mistake of ordering it at the start before the price drop, but I do not regret it. It does everything I need it to do. Plain and simple.
    bungaboy, DragonFlyer and mangofed like this.
    03-06-13 01:40 PM
    I see that BlackBerry are to offer the Z10 in Mexico on March 20 on Telcel.

Methinks the Z10 will arrive in the States pretty near this date.

There is anticipation driven in the stock price now.

The US has been pathetically protectionist. I am hopeful that US consumers come on board strong. If not, there is a lot of success brewing elsewhere in the world and the Q10 isn't even out yet.
    03-06-13 01:42 PM

Name:	RIM March 3 2013 Chart.jpg 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	139461

Name:	RIM March 6B 2013 Chart.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	139462

Now for today:

Name:	RIM March 6C 2013 Chart.jpg 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	139465

Ok so I had some money left to put in but didn't fully buy in @ 13 tsx when I had the chance. What do you think about a pullback on Friday for some profit taking from todays run setting up another buying opportunity before the US launch?
    03-06-13 01:42 PM
    Me too, have to agree. Ya I made the mistake of ordering it at the start before the price drop, but I do not regret it. It does everything I need it to do. Plain and simple.
    Me three. It's a decent product.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-06-13 01:43 PM
    Afters days of reading "Where is Thor? why is he not defending the stock?", We can now get back to the "what colour of car are you going to buy?" banter!
    Myself, I don't care what colour it will be, as long as its got a QNX infotainment system and Thorsten's voice doing the turn by turn navigation!
    03-06-13 01:44 PM
    I've gotta be completely honest, BB10 wasn't much more than a joke to me until I got my hands on a PlayBook during the first round of discounting and I got a glimpse of what they were building.

I don't think BB10 would have nearly the momentum it currently has without BBRY practically giving away the PlayBook.
    03-06-13 01:45 PM
    Ok so I had some money left to put in but didn't fully buy in @ 13 tsx when I had the chance. What do you think about a pullback on Friday for some profit taking from todays run setting up another buying opportunity before the US launch?
    The current thinking is that we can expect a run up to Friday.
    03-06-13 01:45 PM
    Lets go 13.50!
    03-06-13 01:46 PM
    Afters days of reading "Where is Thor? why is he not defending the stock?", We can now get back to the "what colour of car are you going to buy?" banter!
    Myself, I don't care what colour it will be, as long as its got a QNX infotainment system and Thorsten's voice doing the turn by turn navigation!
    Pretty sure Thor et al are confident in their performance and they see the bullshot from the frauds as nothing more than short term baseless noise.
    03-06-13 01:48 PM
    Me three. It's a decent product.
    Me four, bought it on launch day, got one with the buggy power buttons, but I still use it everyday and I rarely shut it off so the power button isn't really an issue. I even got one for my son (who complains that there aren't enough games, cause his friends have ipads&androids)!
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-06-13 01:50 PM
    Bought my first 64GB at $465 in summer of 2011 bought my last 64GB on September 2012 for $200. In total I have purchased 15 PlayBooks for myself, my family and siblings/nieces. Everybody are quite content. They all have BlackBerry phones as well.
    bigbadben10 likes this.
    03-06-13 01:50 PM
    Lets go 13.50!
    reached!
    03-06-13 01:56 PM
113,256 ... 305306307308309 ...