View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I am afraid of sub $13 by the end of the day.

There just is no good news and the bad seems amplified.
    02-21-13 09:14 AM
    decisions decisions, should I add here, or wait for little bit lower

edit: bought it little bit more..
    02-21-13 09:15 AM
    Ok, watching this stock is making me bipolar.
    I'm out until March 28th ER. Somebody wake me up if it drops to $8 before then so I can buy a boatload of shares.
    s0be, bungaboy and OMGitworks like this.
    02-21-13 09:19 AM
    decisions decisions, should I add here, or wait for little bit lower
    There are those of us that waited for something and missed out. Just saying....
    02-21-13 09:19 AM
    I am afraid of sub $13 by the end of the day.

There just is no good news and the bad seems amplified.
    there is actually a lot of good news, it just isnt very well touted by the bearish stancers:

BlackBerry: Raising Goldman's $19 To $20.82 - Seeking Alphablackberry-raising-goldman-s-19-to-20-82
    BlackBerry: The Perfect Short...Just Not Yet - Seeking Alpha
    02-21-13 09:21 AM
    There are those of us that waited for something and missed out. Just saying....
    agreed, bought bit more and pushed my average little bit more down....

we should go green soon.

edit: held up 13,40. well done, now off to break 14$
    02-21-13 09:26 AM
    02-21-13 09:28 AM
    Listen to Master8 (bis lol)
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    02-21-13 09:36 AM
    holly molly this thing is volatile...
    02-21-13 09:38 AM
    Rain dance time

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 09:40 AM
    Well, I had to invest $40k this morning. Given the poor American jobless numbers again today and my growing concern with BBRY I dumped it all into silver.

In fact, I almost sold half of my BBRY position this morning in exchange for silver but decided to hang on.

It didn't help matters any to be in the mall the other day in Edmonton and overhear a telephone sales rep say that their Z10s weren't moving and that they thought there was too much hype.

Anyone hearing anything similar?
    02-21-13 09:41 AM
    Rumor alert! Rumour for my Canadian friends. $BBRY up this morning. @Benzinga cites Dan Loeb stake talk. @theflynews says M&A chatter.
    02-21-13 09:42 AM
    broke back above 5dma with 35 RSI. Good end to the week?
    02-21-13 09:43 AM
    Well, I had to invest $40k this morning. Given the poor American jobless numbers again today and my growing concern with BBRY I dumped it all into silver.

In fact, I almost sold half of my BBRY position this morning in exchange for silver but decided to hang on.

It didn't help matters any to be in the mall the other day in Edmonton and overhear a telephone sales rep say that their Z10s weren't moving and that they thought there was too much hype.

Not at all. I was at a two Walmarts, The Source and a Best Buy yesterday and they all said that the Z10 was selling well.
    02-21-13 09:50 AM

You bought physical or etfs?
    02-21-13 09:52 AM
    Rumor alert! Rumour for my Canadian friends. $BBRY up this morning. @Benzinga cites Dan Loeb stake talk. @theflynews says M&A chatter.
    Let me google that for you

flyonthewall seems like one **** of a bogus publication, that simply recycles the phrase "moves up on renewed takeover chatter" every few days with a different stock.
    bungaboy and leafs123 like this.
    02-21-13 09:52 AM
    Damn Questrade! There is a 1 business day waiting period before I can use proceeds from sales in a registered account (TFSA).
    Meaning I can only re-enter tomorrow! Bah!
    02-21-13 09:53 AM

Be careful with silver,following the commodity (and gold) for the last 4 years. Gold hit the expected bottom at 1550, but I believe there is a possible down movement with silver.
    02-21-13 09:59 AM
    Thanks. Good read. The bears will still put there own twist on it though.
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-21-13 10:01 AM
    Apple bruised as Dan Loeb dumps $375m stake
    Apple has suffered another bruise to its stockmarket reputation after it emerged that Dan Loeb, the legendary US hedge fund manager, has ditched a $375m (�322.7m) stake in the iconic technology company.
    Mr Loeb, who runs Third Point and has been dubbed the most successful hedge fund manager in the world, sold his entire holding of 710,000 shares in Apple at the end of December, a regulatory filing in America has revealed.
    In December it emerged that Third Point had made $500m profit from a bet on Greek debt that he placed just months before. Since its outbreak in 2009, the eurozone debt crisis has wrong-footed some of the best known investors.

Mr Loeb, 51, who has boasted that he owns two of New York state’s most expensive properties, has said his key skill is being able to identify mispriced assets.

He is the latest financier to reveal his exit from Apple. A recent flurry of regulatory filings have led some analysts to argue that the recent fall in Apple’s stock has been driven exclusively by hedge fund selling.

Shares in Apple reached an all-time high of $705.07 on September 21 last year. But by the end of 2012, the stock had plunged 24pc amid fears that the competition had caught up and profits margins would come under more strain. Apple shares have dropped another 12pc this year.

In his final letter to investors of 2012, Mr Loeb said that Apple was in his top five losing positions during the fourth quarter. By the end of the year, he had sold the position.

Mr Loeb is closely followed by investors around the world. The former Citibank trader, who according to Forbes is worth $1.3bn, set up Third Point in 1995. Since its inception, Third Point has generated returns of about 25pc a year, far outperforming global indices.
    02-21-13 10:05 AM
    Saw that post. Good to see Z10 prices going up in UK.
    Mr Loeb, 51, who has boasted that he owns two of New York state’s most expensive properties, has said his key skill is being able to identify mispriced assets.
    It would appear we are in the waiting game somewhere in purgatory. Dark and troubling times until the quarterly report is released end of March.
    02-21-13 10:37 AM
    it goes up... it goes down... i need some gravol to watch this thing!
    02-21-13 10:41 AM
    You bought physical or etfs?
    Mns.u
    02-21-13 10:44 AM
113,250 ... 233234235236237 ...