View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    There's gonna be a HUGE rally on Monday, but it will be contained within this thread.

Lol...yes, I agree.
    02-14-13 06:45 PM
    Great article! Maybe that's why they hired Bert Nordbergand and are pulling out of Japan me thinks there's a deal brewing with Sony.
    Wouldn't that be wonderful?!
    02-14-13 06:47 PM
    The retails shorts better cover tomorrow otherwise long weekend can kill them, I can not belive I did not buy this morning when it hit 13. I guess it was too scary to touch based on last few days
    02-14-13 06:52 PM
    Anyone using Questrade go and send them a message telling them to get us a BlackBerry 10 application. I want to start trading on my new Z10 when I get it next month.

I sent them an email and they say they have plans but no timeline of when it will be released. (Fyi, on their website they have said "coming this fall" for at least half a year now.)
    02-14-13 07:01 PM
    Originally Posted by gp656
    Great article! Maybe that's why they hired Bert Nordbergand and are pulling out of Japan me thinks there's a deal brewing with Sony.

Charles Martin1;
    Wouldn't that be wonderful?!

Licensing BB10 with Sony would be huge! Great hardware, tablet and laptop integration, PlayStation, etc...win win! Two giants in their respective industries that would benefit from a positive shake up like this. I hope that things are actually brewing between them!!!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    02-14-13 07:10 PM
    I don't even own any stock yet and this is stressing me out! Trying to figure out when to buy this monster is tough!
    plane6065 likes this.
    02-14-13 07:10 PM
    Like I said yesterday. Stay calm and don't do anything rash.

Yes, the premarket looked scary but as soon as I saw a massive selloff in PM on essentially non-news I knew that it was just a stop-scooper. I told my buddy via chat at about 9:10 that this thing will rally hard. A stock doesn't drop 8% in PM for no reason, it was very well orchestrated and in the end lots of people panicked and it cost them a loss a lot of money.

I didn't trade today at all, just enjoyed watching the rally and watched the late shorts trying to recoup. I was buying shares on the way down in small blocks (via selling high, buying low). Now I get to watch those extra shares bring in extra $$ on their way up.

I can't wait for the next cycle of this thing. This stock is starting to become REALLY predictable.
    So what's your take for next few days ? Would it re-test $17.22 and then 18.32 ? SHould we expect pullback ? Based tech analysis it should just carry on but hard to predict this puppy.
    02-14-13 07:14 PM
    Cape Bretoner here saying hello to all.I support Blackberry
    I am a Noob, second time I ever bought stock in my life . BBRY long Is where I want to be.

The last two dips I thought about selling on the highs and I never did because I am long.But I did buy on the dips.
    Now I thinking I am a nutbar and I should sell tomorrow if it does over 17+ to make some good cash.
    Then maybe by Wednesday with hoping and wishing jump back in if it drops.
    AM I a fool to drop long position just to hope to make some money then buy back in,or is it just the greedy bell in my head saying you can do this and make a ton of cash and I suppose this is how some people really do lose money.

I am not actually greedy.
    I think the blackberry ride is fantastic and I love the ups and downs in a matter of a couple weeks.This is exciting for my being a noob and I can not wait to see where it goes.
    For the life of me alot of people just keep bashing blackberry and I do not know why.
    Black berry is a winner and this is all win win for BBRY stock holders.
    bungaboy and Superfly_FR like this.
    02-14-13 07:15 PM
    Funny...yesterday couldn't buy good news and today it's everywhere (press)...bulls pulled some strings or just coincidence...hmmm
    02-14-13 07:21 PM
    How does one see after hours trading prices...
    02-14-13 07:24 PM
    02-14-13 07:26 PM
    02-14-13 07:27 PM
    How does one see after hours trading prices...

Start here: Research In Motion Limited (BBRY) After Hours Chart - NASDAQ.com

Edit: ^^They beat me to it....
    Last edited by bquinney; 02-14-13 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Too slow on the trigger...
    02-14-13 07:28 PM
    Cape Bretoner here saying hello to all.I support Blackberry
    I am a Noob, second time I ever bought stock in my life . BBRY long Is where I want to be.

The last two dips I thought about selling on the highs and I never did because I am long.But I did buy on the dips.
    Now I thinking I am a nutbar and I should sell tomorrow if it does over 17+ to make some good cash.
    Then maybe by Wednesday with hoping and wishing jump back in if it drops.
    AM I a fool to drop long position just to hope to make some money then buy back in,or is it just the greedy bell in my head saying you can do this and make a ton of cash and I suppose this is how some people really do lose money.

I am not actually greedy.
    I think the blackberry ride is fantastic and I love the ups and downs in a matter of a couple weeks.This is exciting for my being a noob and I can not wait to see where it goes.
    For the life of me alot of people just keep bashing blackberry and I do not know why.
    Black berry is a winner and this is all win win for BBRY stock holders.
    Down with da Causeway, Bye.
    02-14-13 07:34 PM
    You can just go to yahoo or Google finance and they will show the pre and after market pricing live too

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 07:51 PM
    So what's your take for next few days ? Would it re-test $17.22 and then 18.32 ? SHould we expect pullback ? Based tech analysis it should just carry on but hard to predict this puppy.
    Especially with not much news coming in the next month or so.
    02-14-13 08:03 PM
    ...a comment under a CBC article...

"I now own more of BlackBerry than Jim Balsillie!!!"
    02-14-13 08:14 PM
    You guys are hilarious, and its funny how the sediment of this thread is just as volatile as the stock. One day you guys are complaining/moaning, and next you guys are jumping for joy. Just remain calm, and if you sincerely believe in the product/company than why panic!? Seems like a hand full of people in this thread are not in the position to be investing in BBRY, since they are not ready/able to lose they money they have invested, and are over extending themselves. DONT PLAY WITH MONEY YOU ARE NOT WILLING/ABLE TO LOSE! Hopefully tomm brings another green day, and i hope you all make money in the end!
    BBNation, coldsword and s0be like this.
    02-14-13 08:23 PM
    You guys are hilarious, and its funny how the sediment of this thread is just as volatile as the stock. One day you guys are complaining/moaning, and next you guys are jumping for joy. Just remain calm, and if you sincerely believe in the product/company than why panic!? Seems like a hand full of people in this thread are not in the position to be investing in BBRY, since they are not ready/able to lose they money they have invested, and are over extending themselves. DONT PLAY WITH MONEY YOU ARE NOT WILLING/ABLE TO LOSE! Hopefully tomm brings another green day, and i hope you all make money in the end!
    Hey Pal,
    don't patronize.

we're hoppin' and hollerin' 'cause we've got skin in the game. We believe and we act on that belief, or at least most of us have.

That's what the thread's about.

I got money on the game so I'm watching it play out.

if some of my beer spills and popcorn lands in your hair, get over it.
    Superfly_FR and anon(757282) like this.
    02-14-13 08:29 PM
    Hey Pal,
    don't patronize.

we're hoppin' and hollerin' 'cause we've got skin in the game. We believe and we act on that belief, or at least most of us have.

That's what the thread's about.

I got money on the game so I'm watching it play out.

if some of my beer spills and popcorn lands in your hair, get over it.
    yeah, im quite heavily invested in this play as well but i dont let my emotions get the best of me. Its one thing for people to ask for advice, but another to come here and just complain about the stock. Also im not trying to patronize anyone im just telling it how it is.
    02-14-13 08:36 PM
    I'll be SHOCKED if there is a rally on Monday

*ahem* markets are closed
    President's Day Rally

Obama Climate Legacy President's Day Rally in DC - Bozeman Climate Alliance (Bozeman, MT) - Meetup
    02-14-13 08:44 PM
    I for one enjoy this thread just the way it is. It's fun to converse with your fellow shareholders
    Superfly_FR and bungaboy like this.
    02-14-13 08:49 PM
    Warren buffet said, the first rule and only rule in investing is; don't lose money!
    Superfly_FR and bungaboy like this.
    02-14-13 08:56 PM
    Warren buffet said, the first rule and only rule in investing is; don't lose money!
    Actuallly, that is rule number 1. Rule numbers 2 and 3 are don't forget rule 1
    plane6065 and bungaboy like this.
    02-14-13 08:59 PM
    Any idea of when numbers are going to come out? I need to get in before then and when those come up I know it will go up
    02-14-13 09:04 PM
113,251 ... 213214215216217 ...