View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Higher numbers still need to be tested. Due to the last week, there's still a lot of uncertanty and won't just blast off into the 15's just like that.
    ha ! you say that because you're not following me on Twitter ! (If you knew ... lol) Just give them a few minutes to obey ! (14.95 touched yet)

And BTW, see also the bullish sentiment that keeps climbing (+2% since I captured it last time)
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png   The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    02-14-13 01:31 PM
    Because a lot of those "analysts" are doing what they can to recover what they've lost in Apple and are now deer in headlights...

I'll be honest, I pay very little attention to these hacks. In fact, when they advise sell, I do my own research and find that I should be buying, and vice versa.
    Agreed, but interestingly $AAPL hasn't reacted much to the report today from Peter Misek where he says that iPhone 6 isn't coming out till June 2014 and it is being delayed.
    02-14-13 01:36 PM
    Agreed, but interestingly $AAPL hasn't reacted much to the report today from Peter Misek where he says that iPhone 6 isn't coming out till June 2014 and it is being delayed.
    Why would an iphone 6 come out this summer? it would be iphone 5s (incremental change) iphone 6 (bigger change) next year if they follow the current model.
    02-14-13 01:45 PM
    Hey morgan, doesn't the close have to be higher than the previous day's high to be a key reversal?

(If so, someone fire up the rocketship and get 'er over $15.35)
    02-14-13 01:52 PM
    Why would an iphone 6 come out this summer? it would be iphone 5s (incremental change) iphone 6 (bigger change) next year if they follow the current model.
    Yes, but I expected something earlier. Pressure from investors to do something new and innovative.
    02-14-13 01:55 PM
    Don't think I would count on Apple sticking to their current way of doing things. They are getting a lot of pressure from Samsung, so they are going to need to mix things up a little.

I'm not saying that Apple is sinking or even in trouble... just that if they want to gain marketshare they will need to "react" to what Samsung is doing. Most notable much larger screen sizes, but also providing lower end (cheaper) devices without making it seem like just it is one year old tech.
    02-14-13 01:56 PM
    ha ! you say that because you're not following me on Twitter ! (If you knew ... lol) Just give them a few minutes to obey ! (14.95 touched yet)

And BTW, see also the bullish sentiment that keeps climbing (+2% since I captured it last time)

Twas a nice feeling to briefly kiss the $12 region before taking off like a rocket again! Just lovin it! LOL
    02-14-13 02:02 PM
    Don't think I would count on Apple sticking to their current way of doing things. They are getting a lot of pressure from Samsung, so they are going to need to mix things up a little.

I'm not saying that Apple is sinking or even in trouble... just that if they want to gain marketshare they will need to "react" to what Samsung is doing. Most notable much larger screen sizes, but also providing lower end (cheaper) devices without making it seem like just it is one year old tech.

From what I've been reading, there will be several big introductions this Spring from various manufacturers, then again right around Christmas. Samsung, Nokia, and Apple are expected to release something big. We know Samsung will release their new flagship (Galaxy S4), Nokia has one in the pipeline, but Apple's in under wraps right now. My opinion only, but from reading.
    02-14-13 02:03 PM
    Hey morgan, doesn't the close have to be higher than the previous day's high to be a key reversal?

(If so, someone fire up the rocketship and get 'er over $15.35)
    Ha! Ha! Ha!

We need a little pump here to make it official but it is true, you should be above the previous days high. Many don't observe this part of the rule because the stock sets itself up to do just that at the opening the next day. So if you joined the trading days together, it occurs an hour later so to speak. I hoped we would hit new interday highs here at 3:00 PM and rally out of resistance thus setting us up for a blast through that high yesterday. You don't know how difficult this is to do this my friend, but we can do it in the final hour of trade. I think once it gets above the 5-dma at $ 15.00/shr for tomorrow (projected breakout) we are going up hard. I could see this hit $ 17.00 tomorrow if we come out of the gate above $ 15.00 in a big way. I would not want to be short right now, this is going to hurt. GL
    fedakd, Superfly_FR, s0be and 1 others like this.
    02-14-13 02:04 PM
    Yes, but I expected something earlier. Pressure from investors to do something new and innovative.
    I agree. My impression, back in December, was that the IPhone 6 would be out before the end of 2013.
    02-14-13 02:04 PM
    just touched $15. still got about an hour to get to over the top....
    morganplus8 likes this.
    02-14-13 02:05 PM
    Ha! Ha! Ha!

We need a little pump here to make it official but it is true, you should be above the previous days high. Many don't observe this part of the rule because the stock sets itself up to do just that at the opening the next day. So if you joined the trading days together, it occurs an hour later so to speak. I hoped we would hit new interday highs here at 3:00 PM and rally out of resistance thus setting us up for a blast through that high yesterday. You don't know how difficult this is to do this my friend, but we can do it in the final hour of trade. I think once it gets above the 5-dma at $ 15.00/shr for tomorrow (projected breakout) we are going up hard. I could see this hit $ 17.00 tomorrow if we come out of the gate above $ 15.00 in a big way. I would not want to be short right now, this is going to hurt. GL

I foresee cottages and boats going up for sale...LOL
    02-14-13 02:06 PM
    Just moved through $15, see if it holds.
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-14-13 02:10 PM
    I foresee cottages and boats going up for sale...LOL
    For a moment I read that as 'cottages and goats', and had to wonder...

BTW, hello what's this I see? 15.09?
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-14-13 02:10 PM
    $BBRY is pretty amazing. If you include the opening, it is up $2 today!
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-14-13 02:11 PM
    looks like we got over. Pain train for the shorts tomorrow morgan?
    02-14-13 02:11 PM
    Who opened the floodgates? Furious climb up!

Can't wait for the Indian Market to launch.
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    02-14-13 02:12 PM
    this is truly amazing, this is the first stock I've purchased (just yesterday at 15.07) and Ive been glued watching it go up and down. Wish I hadn tied up my other funds so that i could have bought in at the the $13 price point from this morning
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    02-14-13 02:13 PM
    its still going! out of 3 years of investing...today has to be THE most interesting
    morganplus8, bungaboy and sf49ers like this.
    02-14-13 02:13 PM
    Big hedge funds fuelled Apple's share plunge - BNN News

The hedgies rule..See how they dumped apple.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    02-14-13 02:14 PM
    Check this out! Sprint customers are letting themselves be heard!
    Sprint Community: BlackBerry : Sprint to Bring Truly Unlimited 4G LTE to BlackBerry Q10 Smartphone
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-14-13 02:21 PM
    So, good day I would say. Added a bit more (on my student budget) at 14$ and will let it ride up.

Hope everyone kept their calm and didnt do anything irrational
    jackdunhill likes this.
    02-14-13 02:23 PM
    So, good day I would say. Added a bit more (on my student budget) at 14$ and will let it ride up.

Hope everyone kept their calm and didnt do anything irrational
    Hadnt even thought about using the profits from the stock to fund my Z10, I am now!
    02-14-13 02:25 PM
    Hi mangofed,

For me its pedal to the metal until we get tot 70/30, when is the last time you saw a stock sneak up the the historical border at 70/30 and crater? Not too often, it breaks though and rallies hard for a few days. Look at RIMM when it hit its 52 week high, it pushed its way to $ 18.32/shr cramming its head into the top of that channel. That's a sell signal if I ever saw one!! I keep an eye on high beta stocks and their RSI as do you I'm sure. I's just one in a dozen things you can do to track your trades. Best of luck with this one!
    Thanks for the explanation! Yeah, that's what I've been keeping an eye on as well. I've tried to follow that 70/30 rule for the most part but with BBRY I've been trying to take a hands-off approach. It's not working too poorly but I'm definitely leaving some money on the table, haha.
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    02-14-13 02:29 PM
    For a moment I read that as 'cottages and goats', and had to wonder...

BTW, hello what's this I see? 15.09?
    Yes. I am quite pleased.
    02-14-13 02:31 PM
113,256 ... 210211212213214 ...