View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    if you buy the stock outright you can't loose more then you paid.

Maybe you should be researching more before buying any stocks.
    not if you buy with cash, but if you borrow to buy stocks you can lose more than you put in, of course your gains if any
    would be greater as well......
    02-11-13 07:57 AM
    02-11-13 07:57 AM
    02-11-13 08:00 AM
    ?? with all these news ... what's happening ??
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    02-11-13 08:05 AM
    if you buy the stock outright you can't loose more then you paid.

Maybe you should be researching more before buying any stocks.
    Thanks, while true I'm not thinking about becoming a Barron lol. Just take some money I can afford to throw away and get some bbry shares.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    02-11-13 08:06 AM
    Thanks, while true I'm not thinking about becoming a Barron lol. Just take some money I can afford to throw away and get some bbry shares.
    welcome to the gang ! looks like you have an opportunity with this morning dump.
    Warning : I don't understand this dump, this is not an advice to get in now ... wait for our "teachers" comments about it, maybe
    02-11-13 08:08 AM
    Sell on news, buy on rumor...
    02-11-13 08:14 AM
    02-11-13 08:15 AM
    ?? with all these news ... what's happening ??
    With so much good news expected in the coming weeks, I believe the shorts have to do what they can to keep the price down as much as possible.
    02-11-13 08:21 AM
    I hope this pre-market quote does not move on some news that we missed.

With so much good news expected in the coming weeks, I believe the shorts have to do what they can to keep the price down as much as possible.
    02-11-13 08:24 AM
    A lot of stops are going to be taken out.
    fedakd likes this.
    02-11-13 08:25 AM
    The problem is that everyone wants a huge return tomorrow.

Just put $2k in now...wait to see how it does in Q1 2013, and if it does well, keep it. I want to keep mine for two years unless it gets REALLY bad.

There's simply too much potential to turn a measly $2k into $25k+ to pay off half my school loan. I like the risk.
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-11-13 08:25 AM
    You got a decent recovery and pop from the B+ to A- launch and release and sales figures in Canada and the UK. I think the stock will stabilize here (14-17) awaiting the quarterly reports and US launch. So far, so good and I think it is consolidating to go higher, but expecting news about a launch in UAE to drive the stock price higher is asking a lot. I expect some will want to take profits and not wait out the actual sales figures and US launch so there could be some selling pressure over the next few weeks. Remarkably no antenna and battery gate or other major release bugs/issues that I know of. +1 for that! . There is also a lot of positive news that is already out there which may be baked in already. Who really knows? Good luck today, and this week, it should be interesting, as it always is.... JMHO
    02-11-13 08:26 AM
    welcome to the gang ! looks like you have an opportunity with this morning dump.
    Warning : I don't understand this dump, this is not an advice to get in now ... wait for our "teachers" comments about it, maybe
    Thanks. I've been waiting for it to drop again to get in.
    bungaboy and Superfly_FR like this.
    02-11-13 08:29 AM
    Question, I'm ignorant when it comes to stocks.

Can you end up losing more than you originally put in?
    Respectfully, and I truly mean this, if you don't know that answer to that question, you shouldn't even be considering it. Read up first, talk to an knowledgeable friend, do something first as you should know how the game works and the basic rules before you risk your hard earned money. If its money you can truly afford to throw away, then I guess its OK to put it at risk under the circumstances. Good luck no matter what you do.
    austriker likes this.
    02-11-13 08:34 AM
    A little pull back time huh?
    02-11-13 08:36 AM
    When the bears make a raid this triggers stop losses and the price drops very quickly...
    02-11-13 08:38 AM
    Its nuts how this crazy undervalued stock could drop today on such positive news over the weekend......smh.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-11-13 08:44 AM
    Everyone needs to start from somewhere.
    02-11-13 08:48 AM
    I sure it has nothing to do with the news that BB10 Platform will not have a low cost device for 2013. Considering the fact that MOST people by those lower cost devices that usually come either free or less than $100 on contract BB is setting it's self up for much lower sales than many had hoped. Never mind that most of those developing markets that BB has seen some expansion, were built on the lower cost devices. Or on devices bought used from other markets at a much lower cost.
    02-11-13 08:50 AM
    There may even be a drop below $15 today....just watch for the bleeding to stop.
    02-11-13 08:52 AM
    I am considering to buying little bit more here.. will try to spot the bottom..

edit: hoping to add more at 15.15ish. its a temporary pullback in my opinion, dont think that 17.25 we hit last week was a double top.
    02-11-13 08:53 AM
    I am considering to buying little bit more here.. will try to spot the bottom..
    Me too.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    02-11-13 08:54 AM
    Just loaded up on some options. Thanks for the dip shorts!
    Charles Martin1, s0be and kfh227 like this.
    02-11-13 08:59 AM
    Me too.
    Me three...
    s0be likes this.
    02-11-13 09:00 AM
113,250 ... 181182183184185 ...