427 37.82%
    ^^ This post too, it doesn't relate to investing
    <<- and this too...
    vv - That one probably too

we discussed music a few weeks ago.
    you might want to delete those posts too
    drummer_god likes this.
    02-08-13 12:57 PM
    Corbu, peter9477 and Shanerredflag like this.
    02-08-13 01:06 PM
    ..So... How about that stock price eh? just bouncing around in the channel... almost at random...
    02-08-13 01:09 PM
    doesn't look like we'll hit the average volume today... unless we get a surge at the end...
    02-08-13 01:10 PM
    Speaking of channels, where is Morganplus8 with our weekly update?
    02-08-13 01:11 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-feb8.png

anyone care to comment on this?
    02-08-13 01:17 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-feb8.png

Here ya go.
    02-08-13 01:24 PM
    I'm not financial whiz but would it be wrong to say that the 50 day moving average seems to be tracking the bottom of the "channel" and is this where we can find the lower "resistance". The upper resistance seams to come in around 17.75. almost like everybody want to sell at 18 but they're trying to outsmart each other so they set their sell limits a little lower.

just saying...
    02-08-13 01:26 PM
    haha thats high-larious!
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    02-08-13 01:27 PM
    anyone care to comment on this?
    Sorry, It's out of my knowledge.
    I'll add a question, then. I'm looking at bid/ask ratio witch is 2/1 for several minutes, and I see a very sawtooth line ... isn't that a direct bears/bull fight ?

Edited
    R (sorry I missed it at first) :
    We're down on a pretty low volume. Bulls haven't made any moves other than buying up what the Bears are shorting.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 02-08-13 at 01:39 PM.
    02-08-13 01:27 PM
    Nope. Sign of the Beast.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    02-08-13 01:30 PM
    i don't know. I would think the spread would be bigger if it was the bears and bulls.
    02-08-13 01:32 PM
    I'm not so sure that the United Arab Emirates is going to have that much influence. Their population is only about 7.8 million. I think the next big news will have to be when the US finally opens up.
    02-08-13 01:32 PM
    I'm not so sure that the United Arab Emirates is going to have that much influence. Their population is only about 7.8 million. I think the next big news will have to be when the US finally opens up.
    heres hoping BB10 has the 4.1 android sandbox implimented by then. Ecosystem absorbed.
    02-08-13 01:35 PM
    I think it has more to do with perception of good sales. Also, there's a lot of money in UAE (Dubai) so sales could be decent too.

q649 and bungaboy like this.
    02-08-13 01:37 PM
    I think it has more to do with perception of good sales. Also, there's a lot of money in UAE (Dubai) so sales could be decent too.
    the US in general hates BB, what good can come out of there? they will find a way to bash it
    02-08-13 01:38 PM
    the US in general hates BB, what good can come out of there? they will find a way to bash it
    But everybody loves a comback.
    02-08-13 01:40 PM
    So over at the globe and mail, they are musing about whether BBRY could sell 2.6 million phones (I assume that includes lecacy phones) this year.
    02-08-13 01:56 PM
    So, reading prior posts I also notice the low volume of trading today. Obviously because of extreme weather conditions there, but how will this effect a possible rally today? I mean, is there enough going on there today to move the stock prices back up?
    02-08-13 01:59 PM
    Drummer_god & BThunderW,

Cool it or get an infraction the choice is yours! You KNOW certain topics should not be discussed here, they just lead to trouble and flaming. You guys know better!
    BThunderW likes this.
    02-08-13 02:01 PM
    So, reading prior posts I also notice the low volume of trading today. Obviously because of extreme weather conditions there, but how will this effect a possible rally today? I mean, is there enough going on there today to move the stock prices back up?
    my uneducated guess, the bears will carry the day (bulls can't win them all ). but that means we'll have the pullback everybody was "asking" for and we'll be able to rally again from here and have some "confidence" that this will be our new low end resistance level.
    02-08-13 02:07 PM
    my uneducated guess, the bears will carry the day (bulls can't win them all ). but that means we'll have the pullback everybody was "asking" for and we'll be able to rally again from here and have some "confidence" that this will be our new low end resistance level.
    Makes since. Would be awesome to see this thing go crazy Monday afternoon or Tuesday. Like somebody else said, this thing is like a roller coaster! hahaha.
    02-08-13 02:16 PM
    Nice chart. Makes it look like we could have a strong rally later next week.
    02-08-13 02:19 PM
    NEWS

All the "pump" is winding down, so too will the stock price. Once official news of how sales are progressing and if it is as good as it seem that should boost investors confidence in the future of BB and the future of BBRY. But right now if you check Google news for "blackberry" the top five articles are on the negative side, that is going to give true investors a moment of pause for now.
    02-08-13 02:22 PM
    when searching for BB news on competitor, google's search engine, the top stories are negative...hmmm...

when 90% of all the articles published are positive, how has google promoted only the negative point of views?

no agenda there, i'm sure.
    02-08-13 02:25 PM
113,250 ... 174175176177178 ...