View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Hoping it gets back to over $18.00, but no telling how long that will take. Dang crystal ball isn't working right now.
    Fall back is my lucky magic 8 ball on my work desk. Asked it if I should sell now and it said "no". hahahaha.
    slipstream89 likes this.
    02-04-13 10:42 AM
    i just called RBC.
    they said it will take 4 days to show up as BB in my portfolio.
    lazy bastards.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    02-04-13 10:42 AM
    I wish we saw some solid indications that were sourced from other than the Jeffries report...
    Apparently Pierre Ferragu from Bernstein said that "Initial feedback we have received from distributors on the first days of sales is particularly positive.", so it seems to confirm that UK retailers are pretty happy with how things are going.
    02-04-13 10:57 AM
    The Magic 8 Ball knows all
    02-04-13 10:58 AM
    02-04-13 10:59 AM
    Question: If a head and shoulders pattern were to develop, we'd start to see it decline around $14-15, right? Is there a way to protect oneself from a potentially steep decline?
    Just buckle up young jedi and hold on! Going to be lots of peaks and valleys on this long upward journey.
    Superfly_FR, mangofed and bungaboy like this.
    02-04-13 11:02 AM
    here's a link to BBRY from barrons for those of you still looking for google et al to change the ticker.

BBRY Stock Chart - Interactive - Barrons.com
    02-04-13 11:08 AM
    gals, guys, that's emotional, not only stock related : I'm f..kin' grooving right now.
    We gonna rock diz town (Amsterdam) to the max, and datz a fact !

Wanna play with me ? Turn the volume to the max and hit the play button. U tell me ...
    02-04-13 11:11 AM
    Seems to be lots of resistance @ 14.30
    02-04-13 11:11 AM
    I think they are coming (total speculation on my part) two cheaper version's of the Z and Q, a super high end unit and a new PlayBook....that will fill out the six units to be launched this year.
    02-04-13 11:12 AM
    I think they are coming (total speculation on my part) two cheaper version's of the Z and Q, a super high end unit and a new PlayBook....that will fill out the six units to be launched this year.
    No speculation. Announced (T.H) for 2013 : mid and low end devices.
    02-04-13 11:13 AM
    crackberry is reporting T-mobile gets the Z10 on march 27th.
    i wonder if they will be the last american carrier, or if that will be when all american carriers get it?
    02-04-13 11:13 AM
    i just called RBC.
    they said it will take 4 days to show up as BB in my portfolio.
    lazy bastards.
    Both ScotiaBank and TD Bank have updated to the proper symbol this morning and RBC it takes 4 days? Tells you how lame they are.
    02-04-13 11:15 AM
    No speculation. Announced (T.H) for 2013 : mid and low end devices.

Hey Super_FR...you have to change your footer message to 150 BlackBerry shares
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    02-04-13 11:22 AM
    Are my eyes going bad? or is it trending towards $15? What could be good reasons for this? UK sentiment? name change? superbowl ad?
    02-04-13 11:34 AM
    Question: If a head and shoulders pattern were to develop, we'd start to see it decline around $14-15, right? Is there a way to protect oneself from a potentially steep decline?
    To be frank, I'm ready to admit there might be a possibility that I was wrong. Either that or there is fundamentally positive news regarding RIMM. Head and shoulders don't form that quickly and I definitely wasn't talking about watching for resistance on an intraday level.

Of course, the closing price is the price you need to watch. Intraday prices are fun but really don't bear as much significance. Perhaps a market profile analysis at the end of the day could separate trader and investor sentiment.

EDIT: I'd like to clarify my position that this may still be a head and shoulders but there are a lot of question marks at this time. It does seem that this recent rally is not entirely warranted, which would subsequently result in stock correction thus completing the formation.
    Last edited by sentimentGX4; 02-04-13 at 11:54 AM.
    02-04-13 11:35 AM
    My last 2 predictions were holding above $13 and an early rally as investors bought into the rumours.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, but it's still nice to see.
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    02-04-13 11:41 AM
    Hey Super_FR...you have to change your footer message to 150 BlackBerry shares
    Answering and doing it right away ! thx !!!
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    02-04-13 11:44 AM
    THE BEST NEWS BLACKBERRY COULD POSSIBLY GET: 50% OF BB10 PRE-REGISTRATION IN CANADA MAY HAVE COME FROM IPHONE, ANDROID USERS:

BlackBerry 10 demand: 50% Canada�s preorders are iPhone, Android users | BGR

P.S. sorry about the caps, it's a copy/paste from BGR
    bungaboy, Shanerredflag and s0be like this.
    02-04-13 11:46 AM
    Answering and doing it right away ! thx !!!
    HAHA..BlackBerry folks really do get things done lol...well done.

Now..."I support BlackBerry and I bought Shares" or "I support the company formally know as RIM and I bought shares" lol
    02-04-13 11:58 AM
    Wow! This magic 8 ball I have is fantastic!! I asked it another question "Will the stock price of BBRY go up today?" and the answer was "Yes".
    02-04-13 11:59 AM
    HAHA..BlackBerry folks really do get things done lol...well done.

Now..."I support BlackBerry and I bought Shares" or "I support the company formally know as RIM and I bought shares" lol
    Lol I have to ask a mod some help ! Doing it right away too
    02-04-13 12:03 PM
    This is my favorite thread on CB.
    Thanks a lot for all the great insight. Making me feel the urge to jump into the fun rollercoaster that owning BB stick is :thumbup:
    02-04-13 12:10 PM
    To be frank, I'm ready to admit there might be a possibility that I was wrong. Either that or there is fundamentally positive news regarding RIMM. Head and shoulders don't form that quickly and I definitely wasn't talking about watching for resistance on an intraday level.

Of course, the closing price is the price you need to watch. Intraday prices are fun but really don't bear as much significance. Perhaps a market profile analysis at the end of the day could separate trader and investor sentiment.

EDIT: I'd like to clarify my position that this may still be a head and shoulders but there are a lot of question marks at this time. It does seem that this recent rally is not entirely warranted, which would subsequently result in stock correction thus completing the formation.
    Ahh okay, that's exactly what I was worried about. Though would you not consider the upgrade by Bernstein a reason for this rally? That's what I assumed was behind it, though I'll be the first to admit I'm a neophyte as far as the stock market game is concerned.
    02-04-13 12:11 PM
    Buy RIM shares? You kidding right? Haven't you seen how fast they are dropping? Would you like to lose money? I think not.
    Sometimes it really pleasant to rewind history
    02-04-13 12:11 PM
113,256 ... 152153154155156 ...