View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    They didn't stiff you. Your carrier did. Get that straight please...RIM has a ready supply of hardware. You really think they "stiffed" the USA? If it was up to RIM they would have readily available BB10 devices the day after launch in the USA.

The carriers are to blame. Like I said before T-Mobile just met with RIM 6 days ago.
    Sorry but you are wrong. All the carriers who are getting the BB10 devices have had their orders in for months and months. It is RIM who made the choice for their supply line. They simply choose to deliver outside the USA first. It has nothing to do with the carrier!
    01-30-13 11:41 AM
    Amazing reading all the expert opinions now. LoL

BNN is givging great reviews.

Relax it is a great product and will do well.
    robkd and Shanerredflag like this.
    01-30-13 11:42 AM
    Sorry but you are wrong. All the carriers who are getting the BB10 devices have had their orderes in for months and months. It is RIM who made the choice for their supply line. They simply choose to deleiver outside the USA first. It has nothing to do with the carrier!
    Whatever helps you sleep at night, bud.

US carriers didn't express interest early enough. I know some fairly high up people in T-Mobile. They just met with RIM 6 days ago to discuss their launch. How ******** is that?
    kingb71 likes this.
    01-30-13 11:44 AM

I'm not worried at all. I think the product looks great. RIM's marketing team is dropping the ball once again though. The launch event had horrible execution. It was almost painful to watch...the whole time all I could think of was how they could've done it right. They have the right product, now they just need to sell it.
    01-30-13 11:45 AM
    Ok, I'm through venting now.. hahaha. I'll sit back and see what happens. I wish everyone a fantastic Wednessday. What the heck, I'm buying everyone a virtual beer today!
    Nindia, jegs2, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    01-30-13 11:46 AM
    Well that's nice. Meanwhile, the big launch was in New York. Perhaps they should have launched it in London.
    Remember ... I've said that numerous times ... Lauch will be in Europe and Canada prior U.S ... Thorsten said that.
    Yet, when I watch the stock and the timing, the dump occurred when the "March" thing was announced.
    If sales are good in UK and Canada, then, no trouble ... it'll raise again. Keep the faith.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png  
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-30-13 11:52 AM

US carriers didn't express interest early enough. I know some fairly high up people in T-Mobile. They just met with RIM 6 days ago to discuss their launch. How ******** is that?
    Hey, if BB can succeed after snubbing the US (and whether or not it was intended as such, as such it will be perceived), then more power to them.
    01-30-13 11:53 AM
    Remember ... I've said that numerous times ... Lauch will be in Europe and Canada prior U.S ... Thorsten said that.
    Yet, when I watch the stock and the timing, the dump occurred when the "March" thing was announced.
    If sales are good in UK and Canada, then, no trouble ... it'll raise again. Keep the faith.
    You also called the Alicia Keys affiliation! You pulled that one out of nowhere, it seems, so maybe your stock prediction is bang on
    bungaboy and Superfly_FR like this.
    01-30-13 11:55 AM

and the stock is slowly rallying but the launch was so bad. reviewers shouldn't have to use the device to be wowed they should have been wowed by the launch demos and features, also the future plans for a mobile platform, BlackBerry has so much hope and so much going for its future plans, be excited and talk about it, also talk about BB10 on the playbook. the stock was driven so low in my opinion because of the boring lack of exciting presentation and it has let down even those not expecting Blackberry to succeed
    m0de25 and bungaboy like this.
    01-30-13 11:58 AM
    I'm a little concerned about the personality cult Heins seems to have there. Or are people afraid of him? Did no one have the guts to tell him that he is poor at presentations?
    If they are, we are in for a lot of problems.
    01-30-13 12:01 PM
    Decided to stay in and hope that it wont hit my 10$ stop. The phone is great, the prospects are there. Yes, the presentation was a major disappointment, but doesnt change the quality of the phone itself. So lets see where this brings us.
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-30-13 12:01 PM
    You also called the Alicia Keys affiliation! You pulled that one out of nowhere, it seems, so maybe your stock prediction is bang on
    Alicia Keys affiliation ? I don't believe I had a word about it (here, in FR, she's not that famous )
    01-30-13 12:05 PM
    Let's get back to the $15 mark!
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-30-13 12:08 PM
    Alicia Keys affiliation ? I don't believe I had a word about it (here, in FR, she's not that famous )
    Sorry Superfly! My mistake... I read this a week ago and mistook the OP as you (he has the same avatar image)
    http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...b-fire-763369/
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-30-13 12:10 PM
    Question from CNN about eroded brand in the U.S. Sounds like its the carriers' fault that the new BlackBerry 10 phones won't launch here until at least March.
    by Iain Marlow 11:35 AM
    01-30-13 12:12 PM

Yes my friends at AT&T say the same. What does a launch meeting have to do with when they ordered? Sorry but you really do not know how it works, but are conviced you do. Been doing this for longer than you
    the stock has been lingering between $14-$15 now, but what can make it possibly go up from here?
    no rumors to drive it up.
    phones aren't available in the US for a month and a half.
    launch was kind of lackuster, as the Q10 availaility is still unknown.
    more questions than answersright now, which isn't good after such an important launch.
    surreyjack71 likes this.
    I rewatched some parts of the video, and was a little more impressed the second time. Is it possible because as enthusiasts we have been keen to all the leaks? Is that why we are talking it down so much? I know it would have been cool if iron man came blasting thru the ceiling and landed next to Thor,but...
    I showed it to someone else who seemed pretty impressed and they are just a normal phone user not an enthusiast.
    bungaboy and m0de25 like this.
    01-30-13 12:13 PM
    Let's get back to the $15 mark!
    Done!...er, was there for a second
    duckJAI likes this.
    01-30-13 12:18 PM
    the stock has been lingering between $14-$15 now, but what can make it possibly go up from here?
    more questions than answersright now, which isn't good after such an important launch.
    -Good honest reviews by techs/businesses
    -Strong initial sales in Canada/UK
    - Potential large scale business/gov't affiliations
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-30-13 12:20 PM
    what can drive the price? market mechanics, you have seen a sell off of 200 mln shares today(US-Cda), perhaps it is as simple as the sellers are done and
    Blackberry will float higher
    01-30-13 12:22 PM
    what can drive the price? market mechanics, you have seen a sell off of 200 mln shares today(US-Cda), perhaps it is as simple as the sellers are done and
    Blackberry will float higher
    Damn, this was the fabled short squeeze?
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-30-13 12:33 PM
    Yes my friends at AT&T say the same. What does a launch meeting have to do with when they ordered? Sorry but you really do not know how it works, but are conviced you do. Been doing this for longer than you
    Please do explain how T-Mobile (or AT&T) would blindly place an order for BB10 devices before meeting with RIM first?
    01-30-13 12:35 PM
    Damn, this was the fabled short squeeze?
    Short squeeze doesn't happen unless price climbs. Which obviously didn't happen.
    01-30-13 12:35 PM
    In my opinion, price won't go up in the short term unless there's some kind of positive news now (I.e. new feature, new sales data, new device).

Long term it's still a good bet because the phone is nice and it will sell.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-30-13 12:37 PM
113,256 ... 133134135136137 ...