Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Imagine, Wasta adding more or rimm buying them..It will be $25 in no time
    01-20-13 10:03 PM

This of course is all speculation, I just don't trust analysts. Has anyone noticed how as of January, pretty much everyone suddenly turned sentiment around? All the way till end of December everyone was saying how RIM is "too little, too late". Now I don't remember the last time I heard that phrase.
    I don't trust ANALyst as far as I can toss them BUT they know what RIM has (a winner) ,they have no choice but to get on board, you can't fight a rising tide, even the media is on side, for the right reasons.

As for Dec 20 - Dec 24 , most everybody knows that was a 100% bs play to shake out and grab cheap shares for the ride up, seen it so so so many times with other stocks over the years, classic bs dirty move.

Time for that is over, Jan 30 2013 , no turning back the clock, it's RIM's time!
    01-20-13 10:26 PM
    The thing about sell-offs is it quickly turns into a long squeeze as people close their positions to protect their profits and most won't try to catch the falling knife so they'll wait for the bottom to re-buy. RIM is extremely volatile and those kinds of swings are not impossible.
    01-20-13 11:12 PM
    Food for thought: "In conclusion, Misek now thinks there is a close to 30% chance of BB10 being a success, higher than he previously believed, which might put the stock in the neighborhood of a $56 valuation. "

So if anyone is concerned about a Misek "trap" ....... just sayin.
    01-20-13 11:13 PM
    The Dec20 - Dec 24 swing was "manufactured fraud" , the media even re-wrote the good news after a few less than honest folks changed the narrative mid-stream. I followed the whole scam as it happened. They got away with it at the time because the sentiment favoured their move without too many prying eyes.

That scenario is not there for the taking now, as I said previously, the media is onside, other analysts are onside, carriers are on side etc, too much momo for that scenario to get a foothold again.

The cats out of the bag, and it has claws.

The thing about sell-offs is it quickly turns into a long squeeze as people close their positions to protect their profits and most won't try to catch the falling knife so they'll wait for the bottom to re-buy. RIM is extremely volatile and those kinds of swings are not impossible.
    Acumenight likes this.
    01-20-13 11:24 PM
    Check this out, not sure what to make of it!!

Research in Motion Limited (RIMM) Real-Time Stock Quote - NASDAQ.com
    01-20-13 11:33 PM

Discussed earlier in this thread, about page 82. But a new twist I saw in the comments to the "RIM at $56 in 12 Months" article (a thread I just started) was that a commenter checked with NASDAQ and found out the real-time price was valid. So watch the market tomorrow (non US markets, since US markets closed for a fed holiday)
    01-20-13 11:38 PM
    The Dec20 - Dec 24 swing was "manufactured fraud" , the media even re-wrote the good news after a few less than honest folks changed the narrative mid-stream. I followed the whole scam as it happened. They got away with it at the time because the sentiment favoured their move without too many prying eyes.

That scenario is not there for the taking now, as I said previously, the media is onside, other analysts are onside, carriers are on side etc, too much momo for that scenario to get a foothold again.

The cats out of the bag, and it has claws.

The game is over for the criminals. Who is going to believe the lies now. I think the BMO lie lol downgrade was the last straw as investors saw BMO tripping over themselves to buy rim shares the same day they Downgraded. It was even a poorly written downgrade (rim downgraded to $12 from $9) it was as if they didn't want to issue a downgrade. The fact they were net buyers speaks volumes. Word is getting out the criminals are on the ropes. Hold and we will hit $20++ by launch.
    Acumenight and TomJasper like this.
    01-20-13 11:42 PM
    Discussed earlier in this thread, about page 82. But a new twist I saw in the comments to the "RIM at $56 in 12 Months" article (a thread I just started) was that a commenter checked with NASDAQ and found out the real-time price was valid. So watch the market tomorrow (non US markets, since US markets closed for a fed holiday)
    Geez...well, I'll be damned. Thanks for letting me know that tomorrow is a holiday. I'm on vacation in Venezuela, and if this is truly $35/share, then it's possible it could be more by Tuesday morning, which means that my trip here and back has been paid. Woop.
    InWithTheNew likes this.
    01-21-13 12:21 AM
    Geez...well, I'll be damned. Thanks for letting me know that tomorrow is a holiday. I'm on vacation in Venezuela, and if this is truly $35/share, then it's possible it could be more by Tuesday morning, which means that my trip here and back has been paid. Woop.
    I have a feeling that someone just put in a market order last min and it happened to trade at ridiculous ask price. I don't think that's going to be reflected tomm. But if it is, I'm going streaking!
    01-21-13 12:24 AM
    I have a feeling that someone just put in a market order last min and it happened to trade at ridiculous ask price. I don't think that's going to be reflected tomm. But if it is, I'm going streaking!
    I genuinely hope it's false. I want to buy more shares on Friday.
    01-21-13 12:26 AM
    If it's not an error I'm going to the Ferrari dealer tomorrow.
    01-21-13 02:03 AM
    One way to tell if it's a real quote is whether or not it's halted. At that gain it would have trip the circuit they put in place. Stocks get automatically halted when 10% + spike.
    01-21-13 02:15 AM
    There's no way it's real. It's nice to day dream though hahah. That kind of jump would probably only happen on an earnings release showing BB10 was a success.
    01-21-13 02:17 AM
    What does does pre-market open? Interesting to see how things unfold today?
    01-21-13 07:20 AM
    Its MLK day. Is the market even open?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-21-13 07:32 AM
    not sure about the US, but the TSX is showing an opening of $16.63
    01-21-13 07:36 AM
    Yes , on the Toronto stock exchange Canada
    t
    Its MLK day. Is the market even open?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-21-13 07:36 AM
    US is closed today , Martin Luther King day holiday
    01-21-13 07:40 AM

Why are people missing the big give away with this quote? The last trading day was Friday the 18th. The AH quote used is dated Thursday the 17th.
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-nas.jpg  
    01-21-13 07:46 AM
    Yeah sorry on the TSX. Whatever happnes here on the TSX today (RIM.TO) will dictate what happens on the NYSE tomorrow. About the only chance you'll ever be able to see into the future :P
    01-21-13 07:48 AM
    Can you share how to find the pre-quote on TSX website?
    01-21-13 07:48 AM
    i looked for a current quote on td waterhouse... 15.71

i put in an order. we'll see if someone takes it.

i got a gut feeling this week is going to be good for rim shares.
    01-21-13 07:52 AM
    I am seeing it though my TD Waterhouse trading account. It is now showing bids/asks of $16.72
    01-21-13 07:53 AM
    here's what I see
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-jan-21-premarket.jpg
    01-21-13 07:56 AM
113,250 ... 8283848586 ...