View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Has anybody heard something about the virtual SIM solution (WorkLife Persona: http://blogs.blackberry.com/tag/worklife-persona/)? Is it already on the market?

Offering companies the option to add a company number to employees' own phones regardless which carrierer they are using sound like a great and unrivaled solution to me that could bring in quite substantial revenues and profits.
    08-21-17 08:55 AM
    We've seen this movie before. I think something else is going on and we're the last to find out. Perhaps a downward revision of their guidance?

Posted via CB10
    08-21-17 09:07 AM
    General information on hiring competition in the Ottawa region:

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/he...090000738.html
    "Larger companies like Shopify, Amazon and QNX are forcing companies to compete for people with specializations in software as a service, automatic vehicles and artificial intelligence. "We're typically seeing about a 20-per-cent premium on salaries right now, compared to what we were three, maybe four years ago.""
    08-21-17 10:05 AM
    https://stocktwits.com/ACInvestorBlog/message/92660152

$BBRY Goldman Sachs increased its stake (+41%) in Blackberry last week. Check this out https://fintel.io/so/us/bbry
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-original_92660152-.png
    08-21-17 10:40 AM
    Options traders are targeting the $10 and $11 levels for BlackBerry

The Must-See BlackBerry Stock Chart
    08-21-17 12:59 PM
    08-21-17 02:27 PM
    sorry Corbu! it wasn't for you.
    the hypocrisy of them..
    08-21-17 02:47 PM
    sorry Corbu! it wasn't for you.
    the hypocrisy of them..
    No harm done, mate!
    08-21-17 03:09 PM
    08-21-17 07:52 PM
    Isn't that fraud? If GS analysts say "sell", shouldn't GS only be allowed to sell? To me that sounds like out and out fraud and market manipulation.
    08-21-17 10:57 PM
    Any news from the Avaya, Blu or Nokia law suits? Would have expected at least an announcement regarding the law suit with Blu since both parties filed a joint motion to dismiss some weeks ago.
    08-22-17 03:59 AM
    Goldman Sachs is being rather insistent by reiterating it's sell recommendation just days after initiating BBRY with a sell rating. I guess some of us are getting just a bit too enthusiastic with the BLU news and China numbers and need a smack upside the head.
    Or perhaps a different department at GS is planning to buy some..

Yeah.. That sounds about right.
    Last edited by FeitaInc; 08-22-17 at 07:52 AM.
    La Emperor likes this.
    08-22-17 04:10 AM
    Well, yesterday we quickly tested the 200-dma and had a small bounce. Let's see if it can hold up. Personally, I think it needs to test and confirm still but it's been a while since any news so anything good at this point could make it rally nicely.
    08-22-17 07:02 AM
    yesterday we quickly tested the 200-dma
    And the RSI hitting low 20's screams oversold.
    08-22-17 07:52 AM
    And the RSI hitting low 20's screams oversold.
    And still the management could not care less
    08-22-17 08:18 AM
    And still the management could not care less
    The only companies that continuously come out to vocally try and prop their sp are those that seem to have something to hide.
    08-22-17 08:24 AM
    The only companies that continuously come out to vocally try and prop their sp are those that seem to have something to hide.
    Or where management's interests are aligned with shareholders' interests
    08-22-17 08:30 AM
    You're hell bent on complaining. I won't continue with you.
    08-22-17 08:30 AM
    You're hell bent on complaining. I won't continue with you.
    You do not have to. Just be happy with BlackBerry shares stuck near ATL while markets are at ATH while believing that John Chen and his team are not to be blamed for this grotty performance. John Chen and team 1 shareholders 0
    08-22-17 08:38 AM
    If management is going to do some buyback purchasing, don't they want the share price as low as possible? If management does say certain things in hopes to move share price, isn't that manipulation?

If they reply back to you with some of the information you've asked them in your correspondence, wouldn't that be sharing insider type information? If they instead answered some of your questions and shared corporate strategy beyond what they already have publicly, wouldn't that make them stupid for sharing too much with the competition?

It seems that only sharing what they have to share is the prudent course with a company that now derives it's revenue in the "security" business sector.
    08-22-17 08:41 AM
    If management is going to do some buyback purchasing, don't they want the share price as low as possible? If management does say certain things in hopes to move share price, isn't that manipulation?

If they reply back to you with some of the information you've asked them in your correspondence, wouldn't that be sharing insider type information? If they instead answered some of your questions and shared corporate strategy beyond what they already have publicly, wouldn't that make them stupid for sharing too much with the competition?

It seems that only sharing what they have to share is the prudent course with a company that now derives it's revenue in the "security" business sector.
    First and for the last time: I never asked for "insider information", I just asked to to communicate moren openly and in a more shareholder friendly way (e.g. revenue break down by segments)

Second: there is a lot of room that can be filled with information before you reach the "too much share with competition) line. They could have provided a lot of information that would sparked interest and enthusiasm among investors, like potential pathes for BBM consumer. And they could have done their homework and taking care of sales department three quarters ago.

Instead they decided to ignore shareholders besides Prem Watsa, holding conference calls that are embarrsing to listen to (I mean what kind of CEO blames his own CFO in public for things he had mishandled himself?) and PRing about useless awards and KeyOne launches in the closet of XY.

I am pretty sure that had John Chen handled communication and PR a bit more professional the shareprice would be at 20$ now and not way below 10$
    08-22-17 08:49 AM
    First and for the last time: I never asked for "insider information", I just asked to to communicate moren openly and in a more shareholder friendly way (e.g. revenue break down by segments)

Second: there is a lot of room that can be filled with information before you reach the "too much share with competition) line. They could have provided a lot of information that would sparked interest and enthusiasm among investors, like potential pathes for BBM consumer. And they could have done their homework and taking care of sales department three quarters ago.

Instead they decided to ignore shareholders besides Prem Watsa, holding conference calls that are embarrsing to listen to (I mean what kind of CEO blames his own CFO in public for things he had mishandled himself?) and PRing about useless awards and KeyOne launches in the closet of XY.

I am pretty sure that had John Chen handled communication and PR a bit more professional the shareprice would be at 20$ now and not way below 10$
    Seems like the majority of shareholders are OK with communication levels. Possible, just possible, you're being unrealistic? I mean, I'm sure there's a lot of bigger shareholders and I don't mean institutional and John Chen just keeps getting they're support. Look at the support he gets from the other shareholders. Maybe you should just take your losses and move on. Buy a company that you think gets it right and ride that road to happiness..
    08-22-17 09:22 AM
    The joint motion to dismiss without prejudice was granted by Judge Moreno on August 14. If and when we get to hear about the (official) settlement depends on BlackBerry and BLU Products...

Posted via CB10
    08-22-17 09:33 AM
    Regarding the Avaya case, it seems BlackBerry has 3 months (starting 31 July) to file a preliminary response setting forth why the Inter Partes review should not take place. Things can be expedited if BlackBerry waivers their right to a preliminary response.

Can someone verify for me if the Inter Partes review is only for patent 8,116,739?

Posted via CB10
    08-22-17 09:52 AM
    Regarding the Nokia lawsuit, it seems they are arguing whether the lawsuit should be dismissed or not because BlackBerry, according to them, is wrong about just about everything.. LOL. Very early stages if you ask me. Has anyone here read the case filings?

Posted via CB10
    08-22-17 10:01 AM
113,250 ... 41274128412941304131 ...