View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
  1. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    I don't think it's a wise choice to buy them. Just starve them longer and will see

Posted via my BlackBerry PRIV
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 05:17 PM
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"

Posted via CB10
    "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"

Mike Tyson

I think BlackBerry should offer some free transition licenses to MOBL customers. Won't cost them much and they'll snatch the users before the competition.

Posted via CB10
    rarsen, Corbu, masterful and 4 others like this.
    09-21-16 06:20 PM
    "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"

Mike Tyson

I think BlackBerry should offer some free transition licenses to MOBL customers. Won't cost them much and they'll snatch the users before the competition.

Posted via CB10
    I think they are to those who are close to their renewal

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport
    CDM76 likes this.
    09-21-16 07:16 PM
    IFA 2016 / Secusmart SecuTABLET

Published on Sep 13, 2016
    Learn how Secusmart works on Samsung tablet devices to secure devices for government officials, ensuring complete protection at the boot and kernel level.
    09-22-16 06:33 AM
    IFA 2016 / Secusmart SecuTABLET

Interesting. I wonder if we will see a BlackBerry branded Samsung built Secusmart tablet?

Sent from my awesome Z30
    09-22-16 07:16 AM
    09-22-16 08:00 AM
    Who doesn't love the corporate responsibility of reporting customers private information leaking 2 years after the fact.

Posted via CB10
    Corbu, sidhuk and rarsen like this.
    09-22-16 08:18 AM
    Who doesn't love the corporate responsibility of reporting customers private information leaking 2 years after the fact.

Posted via CB10
    LOL

First year was to debate the issue at hand and the second year was to come up with a plan. LOL
    09-22-16 08:37 AM
    09-22-16 08:39 AM
    Blog - AtHoc - Networked Crisis Communication
    Harnessing the Ultimate Potential of Secure Mobile Technology

Written by Jeff Miller, Vice President, Federal Enterprise Software Solutions, BlackBerry
    La Emperor, sidhuk and rarsen like this.
    09-22-16 08:50 AM
    Probably better off going forward to create a brand new fake identity now, and then when that gets compromised, no one knows your real info, just make a new fake identify...repeat

All you need to manage to do is get one fake credit card, or just buy them from the store prepaid

I may start doing that,
    Sincerely,
    Peter Smith

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 09:11 AM
    I'm really liking this slow climb up in the stock price. It's starting to make those $7.33 shares I picked up in the last wk or so look really good. I've got a feeling that if this next ER is good, the 7s may start to resemble the 6s in the sense that we may not see them again. I recall mentioning that when we were in the 6s last time, it was a good buying opportunity and we haven't really been there since. Keep the faith and your fingers crossed!

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    09-22-16 10:20 AM
    BlackBerry Radar Hits the Road With Caravan Transport Group

Company's innovative 'Smart Trailer' solution set to transform cargo fleet efficiency

WATERLOO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Sept. 22, 2016) - Today BlackBerry Limited (NASDAQ:BBRY)(TSX:BB), a global software leader in securing, connecting and mobilizing enterprises, announced its end-to-end asset tracking solution, BlackBerry� Radar™, has been deployed with Caravan Transport Group Inc. Built on the company's cloud-based Internet of Things (IoT) software platform, BlackBerry Radar is an innovative 'Smart Trailer' software and hardware solution that will enable one of Canada's premier, cross-border transportation carriers to receive rich information to help improve efficiency and overall utilization of its fleet.

Installed in minutes, the BlackBerry Radar device includes an intelligent array of sensors that collects and reports readings more often than any other self-powered solution on the market today. Real-time trailer and cargo status details include the location of trailers and cargo, the status of the trailer door being opened or closed, whether the trailers are empty or loaded, temperature, humidity and much more. Furthermore, all data is communicated securely to the IoT cloud platform maintaining the privacy of the user's data. Caravan's fleet operation managers, load planners, and dispatchers can securely access this information stored in the cloud from a notebook, desktop, tablet or smartphone equipped with a web browser for immediate analysis, decision-making and reporting - ultimately making profitable decisions for the organization and bringing added value to its customers.

"Taking time, money and guesswork out of the supply chain is a top priority for leaders across the transportation and logistics industry," said Derek Kuhn, senior vice president of IoT for BlackBerry. "The current method of obtaining information about a trailer or intermodal container no longer works in today's connected world, because this data is typically not real-time or updated frequently enough to make timely decisions. To solve this issue, BlackBerry leveraged its extensive technology portfolio and deep expertise in security, mobility and enterprise software to innovate and develop BlackBerry Radar, which is designed to bring decision makers and operators near real-time information, analytics and reports to boost operational efficiencies."

"Running a fleet of 'Smart Trailers' has been a vision of ours for a while, but it wasn't until we met with BlackBerry did we think it could come to fruition," said John Iwaniura, president, of the Caravan Group of Companies. "We have been in the transportation industry for a long time and have yet to see any solution as comprehensive, compact, easy to use and useful as BlackBerry Radar."

To learn more about BlackBerry Radar and the company's IoT Platform, please visit http://us.blackberry.com/internet-of-things.html or email [email protected].
    09-22-16 11:08 AM
    09-22-16 11:44 AM
    09-22-16 11:49 AM
    BlackBerry lands its first customer for new asset-tracking system for trucking companies

Caravan Transport Group Inc., an Oakville, Ont.-based cross-border freight carrier, has installed the system on 500 of its trailers and intends to roll it out across more vehicles in its fleet of 1,500, BlackBerry and Caravan announced Thursday.
    09-22-16 12:10 PM
    Bravo to the new campaign against Iron.

09-22-16 02:33 PM
    Bravo to the new campaign against Iron.

Agreed. JC and Blackberry can smell blood in the water. That crook/liar James faucette is bailing on MOBL with his 'analyst' report. What a fraud.

I like the line they're using. 'Iron will hold you down'.

Go BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    alludba, masterful, Corbu and 4 others like this.
    09-22-16 03:34 PM
    Probably better off going forward to create a brand new fake identity now, and then when that gets compromised, no one knows your real info, just make a new fake identify...repeat

All you need to manage to do is get one fake credit card, or just buy them from the store prepaid

I may start doing that,
    Sincerely,
    Peter Smith

Posted via CB10
    I've got so many fake identities with Yahoo I've completely lost count. My handles include "Imarriedbritneyspears" and "Angelinajoliesboobs", among others, just to give you a sense of how long I've been doing exactly what you suggested.

Posted via CB10
    ZayDub and farmwersteve like this.
    09-22-16 05:26 PM
    I've got so many fake identities with Yahoo I've completely lost count. My handles include "Imarriedbritneyspears" and "Angelinajoliesboobs", among others, just to give you a sense of how long I've been doing exactly what you suggested.

Posted via CB10
    Same here lol

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    09-22-16 05:29 PM
    After South Africa, Australia...

09-22-16 06:38 PM
    And Berlin...

09-22-16 06:39 PM

Published on Sep 19, 2016
    See how the cross-platform Good Work productivity app integrates with wearable technology, such as the Apple Watch!
    09-22-16 07:18 PM
113,256 ... 39833984398539863987 ...