View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    03-23-16 10:42 AM
    I logged on for the first time in days just to 'like' your comment.
    I agree, too funny. However, my vote for the post of the month goes to bungaboy's poem! That had me falling off my chair laughing and is a reminder of the great talent amongst this group. Cheers gang!

PS - Morgan, I hope your busy scooping up all the BBRY call options you can find as we gradually fall below $8. I'm feeling great about the prospect of $8.50 calls with April fools and April 8th exry's!
    03-23-16 11:33 AM
    OT: FBI vs Apple
    Israeli firm helping FBI to open encrypted iPhone: report | Reuters

Israel's Cellebrite, a provider of mobile forensic software, is helping the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation's attempt to unlock an iPhone used by one of the San Bernardino, California shooters, the Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper reported on Wednesday.

If Cellebrite succeeds, then the FBI will no longer need the help of Apple Inc (AAPL.O), the Israeli daily said, citing unnamed industry sources.

Cellebrite officials declined to comment on the matter.

[...]

Cellebrite, a subsidiary of Japan's Sun Corp (6736.T), has its revenue split between two businesses: a forensics system used by law enforcement, military and intelligence that retrieves data hidden inside mobile devices and technology for mobile retailers.
    More info on Cellebrite:
    http://www.cellebrite.com/Pages/ios-...om-ios-devices
    Last edited by Corbu; 03-23-16 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Added more info
    sidhuk, masterful, 3MIKE and 3 others like this.
    03-23-16 12:10 PM
    What if one day, BlackBerry were to purchase Cellebrite or a company offering similar services, in order to bolster and extend its "Security" profile?
    03-23-16 01:04 PM
    Diversionary buck-passing to keep the limelight off.

Anyone know why watermelons are so cheap in the USA?
    Hint: the poor illegal immigrant Mexicans do.
    03-23-16 01:12 PM
    I agree, too funny. However, my vote for the post of the month goes to bungaboy's poem! That had me falling off my chair laughing and is a reminder of the great talent amongst this group. Cheers gang!

PS - Morgan, I hope your busy scooping up all the BBRY call options you can find as we gradually fall below $8. I'm feeling great about the prospect of $8.50 calls with April fools and April 8th exry's!
    No disrespect for those of you who want the price of the stock to go higher here but I do like the action so far. I need it to stay below $ 8.00/shr until next Thursday as I also have to lift some Calls that I wrote 7 weeks ago. James Faucette is 100% wrong on his numbers 100% of the time so I respect him for that. He guides me in these long positions and he hasn't missed yet. I might even take his advice, in an adverse way, and short MOBL too, he gives me that kind of confidence! Thanks James, don't ever lose that job of yours!

Re: BBRY, we dropped back to the 200-dma after having tried to touch that level in the recent past. I want to see it hold there and base for next weeks move.

Slipstream89 - you look like you are going to get your chance to cover that trade! The stock seems to be rolling over, NatGas failed to close above its 50-dma which is important and oil looks pricey up here with no OPEC meetings in sight.

As for the Fed/Apple challenge, from what I have learned .... Cellebrite got the nod over 1,000 other firms that said they could capture the data from that phone! Who would have thought that three blind men sharing one dog could even do such a thing! They are doing it for $ 24.75 taxes in and no one could touch that price. From what I've learned they are also ecstatic to hear that Apple is reverting back to its old 5S collection again and Cellebrite were able to break those phones using pre-school students ..... they need jobs too. Ah, APPLE, seems you are circling the bowl with your security again.
    Last edited by morganplus8; 03-23-16 at 03:17 PM.
    03-23-16 02:58 PM
  7. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    03-23-16 03:08 PM
    OT: KBIOQ on the rebound. I'm still holding lol

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    cjcampbell and 3MIKE like this.
    03-23-16 03:13 PM
    OT: KBIOQ on the rebound. I'm still holding lol

BBM Channel: C002165D3 Tour 9630 > Bold 9650 > Q10 > Playbook > Classic AND Passport SE!!!
    Was wondering if you were when I saw the price action over the last few days lol.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 04:00 PM
    M8!! Yes ill probably be able to cover it maybe even for a profit, trying to gauge how far it'll drop, rise in oil has all been speculation and covering but the underlying issue is that there is a huge surplus. The inventory levels released today confirms that fear again. Is it safe to say we could use the 50 MA as support? I wanted to start a long position under $7 and rotate some cash into bios too for the rest of the year.

SPHS released earnings too but nothing exciting...what i dont get is how are they funded until Sept now compared to prec expectation of next month? I was hoping for some better news regarding partnership along with Q release.

No disrespect for those of you who want the price of the stock to go higher here but I do like the action so far. I need it to stay below $ 8.00/shr until next Thursday as I also have to lift some Calls that I wrote 7 weeks ago. James Faucette is 100% wrong on his numbers 100% of the time so I respect him for that. He guides me in these long positions and he hasn't missed yet. I might even take his advice, in an adverse way, and short MOBL too, he gives me that kind of confidence! Thanks James, don't ever lose that job of yours!

Re: BBRY, we dropped back to the 200-dma after having tried to touch that level in the recent past. I want to see it hold there and base for next weeks move.

Slipstream89 - you look like you are going to get your chance to cover that trade! The stock seems to be rolling over, NatGas failed to close above its 50-dma which is important and oil looks pricey up here with no OPEC meetings in sight.

As for the Fed/Apple challenge, from what I have learned .... Cellebrite got the nod over 1,000 other firms that said they could capture the data from that phone! Who would have thought that three blind men sharing one dog could even do such a thing! They are doing it for $ 24.75 taxes in and no one could touch that price. From what I've learned they are also ecstatic to hear that Apple is reverting back to its old 5S collection again and Cellebrite were able to break those phones using pre-school students ..... they need jobs too. Ah, APPLE, seems you are circling the bowl with your security again.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 04:35 PM
    M8!! Yes ill probably be able to cover it maybe even for a profit, trying to gauge how far it'll drop, rise in oil has all been speculation and covering but the underlying issue is that there is a huge surplus. The inventory levels released today confirms that fear again. Is it safe to say we could use the 50 MA as support? I wanted to start a long position under $7 and rotate some cash into bios too for the rest of the year.

SPHS released earnings too but nothing exciting...what i dont get is how are they funded until Sept now compared to prec expectation of next month? I was hoping for some better news regarding partnership along with Q release.

Posted via CB10
    Careful on the bio sector. It hasn't joined the others in the latest run and when we get a downturn, we could see new lows. I'm cautiously optimistic, but very cautiously. Both the IBB and XBI look to be about ready to resolve a bear flag to the downside and that makes me concerned for the sector.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 04:47 PM
    @Morgan, on Fed/Apple:
    03-23-16 06:26 PM
    This could be good news for BlackBerry/QNX. Both have long histories of partnering, and competing with partner companies.

http://www.businessinsider.com/bmw-a...iness+Insider)

An excerpt:
    Thomson Reuters

For investors, the attempts by many of the tech industry's most powerful incumbents to disrupt the auto industry make for some exciting, and potentially lucrative, opportunities.

For the auto industry, the barbarians are at the gate.

This understandable tension underscores much of the back-and-forth between the*technology and automotive communities at the moment.

Initially friendly and collaborative, relations between the two industries have turned increasingly adversarial as each develops its own selfd -driving cars.*

Take, for example, tech giant Apple*and luxury automobile standard-bearer*BMW*� one-time potential collaborators whose relationship appears likely to turn increasingly competitive, as a recent move by the automaker demonstrates.*
    Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 05:38 AM
    Err, meant not competing with companies they partner with.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 05:39 AM
    Thanks very scooping up that block on SPHS Morgan.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 09:23 AM
    Thanks very scooping up that block on SPHS Morgan.

Posted via CB10
    I didn't buy all of those shares. Investors are standing aside until financing is finalized, and according to the company, there isn't anything in place yet. Thanks for the shares.

BBRY is dropping back to the 50-dma and so that's good for me too. I have to buy back my covered Calls on that one and purchase Calls for next Friday. This short week is causing some selling and that's working in my favour too. SPHS is good example of how small a company can be and still be listed on the exchange. I will continue to buy but not all in one day here. GL
    cjcampbell, KuroKei, Corbu and 5 others like this.
    03-24-16 09:46 AM
    ... James Faucette is 100% wrong on his numbers 100% of the time so I respect him for that...
    That's because he learned in grade 5 math that two negatives make a positive, and thus, uses elementary playground logic in an attempt to get like-minded scumbags online with MS.

Good thing the world has a few 'on-the-level' blokes to counter(!)

Regarding your other point about everyone coming out to claim the iPhone cracking prize:

BlackBerry phone and BES system... $1000.
    Apple protecting their rock-solid, super-duper iPhone security from 'The Man'.............. Priceless.
    3MIKE, morganplus8, rarsen and 4 others like this.
    03-24-16 11:58 AM
    03-24-16 12:02 PM
    Is Apple selling 100 times as many phones as BlackBerry? - BNN News

... This reminds me of what I told my son the other day about success:

"For every truly successful person in life, there is approx. 100 in the 'not-so-lucky' crowd".

Hmmm.
    03-24-16 12:11 PM
    ... This reminds me of what I told my son the other day about success:

"For every truly successful person in life, there is approx. 100 in the 'not-so-lucky' crowd".

Hmmm.
    Lol

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-24-16 12:42 PM
    That's because he learned in grade 5 math that two negatives make a positive, and thus, uses elementary playground logic in an attempt to get like-minded scumbags online with MS.

Good thing the world has a few 'on-the-level' blokes to counter(!)

Regarding your other point about everyone coming out to claim the iPhone cracking prize:

BlackBerry phone and BES system... $1000.
    Apple protecting their rock-solid, super-duper iPhone security from 'The Man'.............. Priceless.
    You sir, are a wordsmith! I can't understand how MS can come out a few days in advance of a Q report and say the same thing they have preached for a year! Its helping me out so I'll have to send him something, road kill perhaps???? Is that what they eat these days?

Let's wrap this show up and get into the holiday before anyone is wise to the value/price proposition of BlackBerry stock.
    Corbu, rarsen, Mr BBRY and 4 others like this.
    03-24-16 12:52 PM
    I like to hear some news on April 1st call regarding the Nanthealth..

Posted via my BlackBerry PRIV
    03-24-16 12:55 PM
    For once I best Corbu...

http://blog.athoc.com/athoc-blog/121...al-travel.html

Posted via my BlackBerry PRIV
    03-24-16 01:19 PM
    03-24-16 02:11 PM
    Short interest

3/15/2016 74,696,676
    2/29/2016 73,960,429
    03-24-16 03:04 PM
113,256 ... 38593860386138623863 ...